Welcome to your future, Cowboys

Welcome to your future, Cowboys.

Is he even in that good or is it misplaced preseason hype?

Watched him tear it up in the SEC.

I think he's for real. He just needs to only run as a last resort and make good decisions.

Hell of a lot better than Tony Schlomo

Somewhere in between.

This. Everyone saying "It's only preseason" missed how well he played at Mississippi State. His last year he basically carried them by himself.

Defenses aren't even game planning against him. Relax he's not that good.

>But he faced their first team defense

It's fucking preseason hype, same shit different year. If Prescott is anything, it won't surface for another few years. Too many reactionary fucktards who need immediate gratification and look for any bait to sink their jaw down onto.

Seriously, why does everybody have to be the next somebody? Have some patience and WAIT. 99% of the shit spewed on here (and reddit for that matter) ends up being complete hogwash, but after a few days everyone's minds reset and forget, so we keep coming back. I hate the modern day sports dialogue.

Except this is literally what happened with Russell Wilson. Was drafted low, tore up the preseason, blew everyone away, won the starting job, and never looked back. Dak's got a little of the same magic.

Thats not Johnny Football

We want Johnny!

>Black Quarterback
>excited about your future

Have fun with your 1-2 good years, then flaming out once defenses study him.

that's not ezekiel elliott

>preseason

Teams aren't even preparing for him.

he's decent, but most of it is preseason hype.
plus, the cowboys have one the best offensive lines int he league and a borderline top 5 wr in dez bryant. so obviously any quarterback you put back there is going to look good.

Tell that to Matt Cassel

Should have had at least 2 INTs today but third string defenders gonna third string and they couldnt make plays on his poorly thrown balls. I'll reserve judgement until he faces actual NFL players, which should be soon cause Romo is made of glass.

Dez is a Top 5 WR. He isn't Borderline at all. He is a concrete Top 5 WR

Russell
>has never missed a game
>came into the league with elite scrambling ability
>runs better than the average running back
I'm not sure Dak can do any of those things.

He also came in under some lucky circumstances, what with the best defense and a Top 5 RB

But don't you know all black QBs are the exact same? Ignore the fact that his game and skillset is closer to an Alex Smith or a Trent Dilfer, he's black so he's the next Vick/Newton/Wilson.

There are definitely 5 wrs that are better than him in the league right now. That's why I said borderline because he's number 6

Alex Smith is a dink and dunk. Dak isn't like that.

Unless you think fantasy football points determine WR worth, then no, there are not 5 WRs that are better than Dez.

He wasnt in college, they ran the spread option at Utah and Smith put up huge numbers.

The reality of the situation is that you can't air it out like you do in college, NFL defenses are too good. Alex Smith struggled in the NFL until he learned to throw short and intermediate routes accurately, and Dak will have the same problems. Their size and motion are very similar.

Julio Jones
Antonio Brown
OBJ
Deandre Hopkins
AJ Green

I'll admit Green is a bit of a stretch but a case could be made. I'm not saying Dez isn't elite, he's about 5/6.

>Julio Jones
No
>DeAndre Hopkins
No
>OBJ
Debatable

This Top 5 wide recievers right now in no order

Antonio Brown
Dez Bryant
AJ Green
Brandon Marshall
Demaryius Thomas

This is the same pussy that got his ass whooped on spring break.

I'm gonna enjoy watching Cravens and Norman pick-6 him into oblivion

Are you fucking retarded?

>tfw Tony Romo will go down with a season ending injury and Prescott will take over for him without missing a beat
>tfw Tony Romo will lose his starting position and never win a Super Bowl

I didn't want it to end like this, I'm not ready.

That's a very realistic scenario

That's how Bledsoe left the Patriots.

Not comparing Dak to Brady or anything but this shit happens fairly often.

He should have gotten his moment in 2014

And then Bledsoe got benched for Rom at halftime. No injury, just not very good

Aj green and Deandre hopkins (and OBJ, this goes without saying) are all better niggers than Dez Bryant. youre being a fanboy

Cassel is Weeden tier. Like the 50th best QB in the league.

>that flag
>this topic
are you?

Brandon Marshall and DT are no where close to top 5, top 10 sure.
You have to be a casual to think Julio isn't top 3

>has played the equivalent of 1.5 preseason games
>THE NEXT TROY AIKMAN

Relax family. There is reason to be optimistic, but its far from settled that he'll even pan out to be a starting caliber quarterback. Even the most mediocre quarterbacks can look good in small sample sizes of regular season play, let alone fucking preseason.