Does everyone just like to conveniently pretend that he didn't kill a little boy in season 1?

Does everyone just like to conveniently pretend that he didn't kill a little boy in season 1?

Only edgelords like this faggot

kys my man. It was on orders from the prince.

he ran

The entire point of his character is being a broken man thats given up hope, only to have it kindled again before its quickly snuffed out.

probably the last decent actor left in your shitty show and I guarantee he'll be shoehorned into some redemption role where he saves da wimminz and gets brownie points with the middle-age women who have fantasies of him raping them

Their biggest mistake was bringing him back and not subtly mentioning him as the gravedigger or something like they did in the book.

The way he was handled in the book was a really nice way to give the character some kind of resolution, but in the show they have to throw him back in to be le good guy :^)

not very fast

case in point

yeah everybody has to be perfect like privileged me and once you make a mistake sorry that's it buddy redemption is a lie

this is pretty much why he's my favorite character left since everyone else is so 1-D (is ramsay bolton supposed to be a bad guy? my rape culture mind can't tell)

It's almost like he's a complicated person and not cardboard cutout that's easy to call good or bad.

nah I'm pretty sure once you slay children you're considered bad

HAAHHAHA THIS SHOW HAS NO SALVATION AT THIS POINT HAHHAHA ITS RUINED HAHAHA BRAVOOO D&D HAHAH BRAAVOOO

If it comes down to slaying some redhead child or disobeying one of the most psychopathic monarchs since the mad king, I think the choice is pretty clear.

He has his own code, has suffered his fair share, and isn't a knight with any sworn allegiance.

Easily the best character after parting ways with Arya.

Jaime is the best character and he pushed a kid out a window because he got caught fugging his sister

>has to be perfect
>made a mistake

He ran down a child
Then joked about it

To be fair, it was a little funny

This is the one that always gets me.

"who is your favorite character"
"omg Jamie he is so cool and nice and funny"
"you mean the asshole who attempted to murder a child cause he got caught fucking his sister?"
"ohhh yeah i forgot about that lel but he's so cute"

Fuck I swear people just like him cause he's attractive.

>Fuck I swear people just like him cause he's attractive.
Literally perfect casting then

are you a projectionist?

I do work in a movie theater but we use digital so no one works the projection reel anymore.

But why do you ask?

It was also totally evil

He was only following orders, got to make the best of a bad situation afterall

haven't seen GOT in a while, why is the bowl cancelled?

You know else who was just following orders?
Hitler.

Trial by combat got banned, cleganebowl is suspended until further notice

No, he was giving the orders. Are you intentionally this stupid?

If he didn't do it someone else would you moron

I don't recall that being specified

>Having a double digit IQ

>he a good boy he dindu nuffin

Will my hound x sansa fanfic ever become real?

Nigger season 1 was how long ago?

>He has his own code

And said code allows trampling helpless children?

God, you fags are delusional

I remember everything and i barley even like got

kek

But will he ever get his chickens again?

Micah was a faggot

not an argument

this isnt the 80`s. if you miss or havent seen an episode in a while, you can use this great thing called the internet to review and catch up on things. you can even talk to random people online.

>privilege
opinion discarded

>people feeling bad for a kid being killed in a fictional series

am i still on Sup Forums or did i end up on r/gameofthrones

>a child
A thieving fat cunt

>Fictional characters have to be morally righteous and upright people for you to enjoy them in a fictional story

Right, right, right. This is /vpol/ I'm on these days, where we just all watch capeshit and whatever the most popular Facebook series is that week, rather than a board where people have any taste in television and film.

he was the crown prince's sworn shield, the crown prince told you that boy and the dire wolf attacked him and caused harm upon his royal person.

So he's under orders to do it for one, and for two, he probably believed the prince, and sansa stark, were telling the truth. It was 2 people's word against Arya's. The only physical evidence was that the prince was bitten, so.. it seems like yes, the prince was assaulted, and the penalty for that crime would be death.

So Sandor isn't EVIL, he's just a normal man with a job that happens to have evil bosses.

He has normal human being depth instead of being 1 dimensional.

He does good things like saves Sansa from rape.... and then threatens and scares her.

He offers to take her out of King's Landing with him, get her away from captivity and the inevitable threat of being married to a tyrant, offers to protect her..... but he was going to ransom her off to a rich relative, and when she refused he held a knife to her throat.

He does good and bad things, because he's a normal fucking person with a complicated history where his own brother maimed him for life over a fucking toy, and is then celebrated as a hero and is an annointed knight, considered a man of honor.

In that situation.. you learn there are no truly good people, despite what the songs and stories claim.

Sandor Clegane is the reason i like got he's such a great character

He's one of my favorites, along with Varys and Littlefinger, I liked Tyrion before season 5 and 6 have proceeded to reduce him to drinking and "jokes", and of course I liked Tywin, but he's dead.

Same nice taste user

>Last episode was hyped for Cleganebowl
>We now find out that there will be no trial by combat, and Sandor is going North
Hype gone

He still likes his chicken

Some things never change

Brothers. A hundred generations have defended the cleganebowl! It's never fallen before, she will not fall tonight. Those are show writers at our walls. They eat the hype of the men they kill! Do you want to fill the belly of a dan or dabid tonight? Tonight, we hype! And when the sun rises, I promise you, LSH will stand! Clerganebowl will stand! With me now! Now with me!!!