Your country

>your country
>Do you go to the gymnasium regularly?
>Are you at the gym now?

Canada
Yes
YES:)

>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

if everyone on Sup Forums was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little redditors and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you could literally be eating pavement in under a second

think on

>paing to do things you can do at a park or at your OWN HOUSE

m8 i would play football with your head inside that cage

But i can't do these things in my house

I don't have the room nor ability to keep thousands of dollars of equipment in my apartment.

what the fuck do you need equipment for? and do you live in a fucking mini apartment or what?

>Are you at the gym now?

shitposting on Sup Forums instead of caring about your reps

have fun never making in bra

>what the fuck do you need equipment for?

To train my muscles

>and do you live in a fucking mini apartment or what?

So am I suppose to just have a power rack, bench, cable machine, dumbbell rack, etc in the middle of my home?

>lifting
cuck detected

Lol

Flag
No because it's disgusting and I doubt the equipment at the gyms are cleaned after the blood and sweat of others, so I have my own equipment at the storehouse.
No

Well, I'm going to need some proof, my dude.
Post picutre of your gains, my brother.

Why do you need so much equipment?

How else am I suppose to lift heavy things?

The only things you really need is weights and to learn the moves to work on the muscles you want to work on, but I can understand that some people feel they need to pay someone to get motivated to workout.

calisthetics?

What

I'm paying for a valuable service. $40/month for equipment I cannot store anywhere in my home. Also all the great friends I've made at my gym...

I used to..

Some people feel it's easier with machines. Each one its own. It's still worth a try.
If you want to meet people, you can do callisthenics outside or in groups too.

You retarded frenchfuck

I CAN'T FUCKIN DEADLIFT IN MY APARTMENT YOU RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT

hnnnggg