I told you it was good

I told you it was good

>Uses fucking Pitchfork to determine if a album is good or not.

lol, you're probably anxiously waiting for Anthony Fantano to validate your opinion

"no"
Pitchfork told you it was good and you being the stupid fucking drone that you are posted the """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""objective"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" score here.

>Santa

>implying I care about bald mangos

>its another shitty r&b album gets dicksucked by p4k

Being black is easy mode.

If p4k likes it that means its bad you plebe.

Christ, learn the rules

>8.6
kek nice try but I'm not downloadin g this sh*t

its only the 3rd r&b bnm from the past 6th months. That's not really a lot.

so, only black people make good albums nowadays?

whitey mad af

>p4k
>pretentious cover with a nigger on it
>BNM
>probably some shit rnb
>YOUNG TURKS
Full combo

>Le SJW's are everywhere Reddit!!1! xdxd

Are you guys fucking retarded? The last bum was literally two days ago and it was a band of all white people. Go back to your Sup Forums echo chamber where facts clearly have no bearing on your racist beliefs

P4K is staffed by a bunch of self flagellating, Jewish, white guilt hipsters, who all live in gentrified areas in jew york.
The modus oprendi is to give all niggers perfect scores, pretend like beyonce is good, and give boring white liberals 7's and 6's, (deductions for being white)
Oh and recently, write terrible sjw themed think pieces no one reads.
They nothing about electronic music, and they repeatedly go back and change scores when a musician becomes popular, so it makes them look like they were part of it.

Just listened to the whole thing
His voice is a little annoying but overall it's a good project, worthy of the political BNM Pitchfork has established

You sound like some type of infowars faggot

/thread

Its pretty gr8

friendly reminder

do you think they like doland trump?

also that one lady on the bottom right looks like a walking nazi propaganda poster

come on, have you seen Pitchfork's best albums list for 2016? Around 30 albums in the top 50 were made by black people.
If you add other minorities, LGBT people and women you have pretty much filled all the chart.

would 'fuck' top left guy not gonna lie

> They told me it was good

Matthew Strauss, associate editor at p4k

*triggered*

>another affirmative action BNM

No thanks

Why is that a problem? If the music is good, it's good.

>give boring white liberals 7's and 6's

The majority of 9+ scores they have given this decade were to white artists. Pic related.

>The majority of 9+ scores they have given this decade were to white artists

Why might that be, user?

fuck lol. This explains everything

Not even half of the list is made of black artists

The persecution complex on Sup Forums is fucking hilarious, if you get threatened by black musicians of all things why are you here?

Not him, but most of it was just okay at best. Like the Solange album or Lemonade, they were just okay, not aoty material.

Agree that Seat At The Table was an 8 at best.
They still pave the way for great artists but the racial context has grown so much to the point its become annoying.
Lemonade was certified bullshit tho.

Fantastic thread, you absolute faggots.

I regularly blast SBTRK's s/t. Will have to check this out.