Sweden was once ruled by a monarch who was nicknamed "the coalburner"

Sweden was once ruled by a monarch who was nicknamed "the coalburner"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anund_Jacob

>The line of kings appended to the Westrogothic law says that he was called Kolbränna ("Coal-burner") as he had the habit of burning down the houses of his opponents.
Sounds pretty based Canacuck

Swedish kings were absolute madmen back in their days.
Pillaging, raping and murdering their way across Northern Europe.

what happened

one of them died with no heirs in the early 19th century and a frenchman took the throne

That guy took Norway from the Danes though.
Before that Carolus Rex spent too much manpower and exhausted his nation fighting the Russkies. Sweden became irrelevant after him.

>a frenchman took the throne
That explains everything

In that context it does sound based.

That guy was literally given Norway by the Brits, and the dynasty gave it up with no fight.

French Royalty never again.

god I wish that were me

I thought balkanlars were meant to be big burly manly men?

Yes, I wish I was the negro raping swedish girls and bois
Guess I'll have to join muslims in the Swedish jihad for that. Hope it'll be there soon

Dude

Don't rape girls and boys please

olof palme

I wouldn't think of Karl-Johan as cowardly, he was actually a pretty smart and strong king. Although come to think of it he was the king who started the tradition of Swedish neutrality, which has lasted ever since, for 200 years.

>That guy was literally given Norway by the Brits
Fuck off, we payed for Norway fair and square, a mutually agreed upon trade deal. The greedy danes even jewed it so they got to keep Iceland and Greenland which had always been part of Norway before. The deal came out of Karl-Johans keen insight into diplomacy and aggressive trade. The Brits had nothing to do with it.

Fuck that picture is hot.

Hi Mbongo

A fucking tree.

don't argue my fellow falangists

Lebanese falangists are jewish puppets anyway.

This

>says the guy owned by French heritage queen

the current british royal house is german tho