Best of 2016 so far

Best of 2016 so far

I agree

Contrarianism is what killed this board

This thread is a monument to how shitty this board is becoming

You'll always be a pathetic pleb if you don't explore Cinema on your own.
Hell, you won't even be able to understand most real films since your "eyes" are shit and you don't have the acquired taste to appreciate them. You'll watch one, get confused, say it is "hipster garbage" and then you'll cry on Sup Forums.
For instance , do you seriously believe that someone like you can understand the depth of picture related? Don't make me laugh.
Plebs don't even know what a fucking film festival is, spoonfeeding your kind is beyond retarded.

#flopkino

where the fuck were you faggots for jupider ascending last year?

LOL

you mean, Trolling.

Haven't you seen all the links? literally all the "kino"plebs are redditors and twitter teens that showed up on Sup Forums after sw7

Kill yourself. But in reality thetr will obly be 5 good films this year and 3 the year after

Nah I started the kino meme and ive been here for years. Sorry

Not my fault

AMA?

yeah, I had no fucking idea how much star wars was going to destroy our board

It's Sup Forums fault actually.

>tfw can't be taken seriously if I liked BvS because of the level of memery

/mouthbreathers/

Since 2013/4 isn't "years", outsider
Its a shame most of them haven't left yet

I didn't expect it to come to this. Sorry. But we get the board we deserve

Upset i made the meme to end all memes? Why are you even still here? I'm leaving soon

OP here

SW7 is shit

Redditor shills leave

What is even the point of pretending bad movies are good? Wheres the payoff? It isn't even a little bit funny.

Be thankful rian johnson will release some actual starkino

the thing is that there are plebs here right now genuinely from reddit that actually believe BvS is good and /vg/ plebs that believe warcraft is good

sorry guys, OP here, I posted the wrong image.

johnson is a garbage man
he has no work out that isn't above imdbcore

Because this board is dedicated to being negative and kneejerky as opposed to reflective

>imdbcore

You see we can't have an actual film discussion without buzzwords and categorizing brick was fresh.

BRICK was pure imd/b/ bait for low cinema teenagers trying to get their pulp fiction fix again

There are maybe a few, but 95% of the bvs support here is just anti marvel shitposting

How could you even compare brick to pulp fiction. Because monologues? Pulp fiction is completely inferior. Its not part of a pulp fiction fix

he's trolling for (You)s

you have to go back

i'm not comparing the movies
i'm saying the same type of entry level Sup Forums movie buff that watches pulp fiction and thinks he hit the top will do the same with brick because he lacks cinema skill set

Isn't it grand? Did you like brick?

also another one that can also be added with these two is the korean version of oldboy