Anyone here know of good retard proof piano tutorials/lessons online?

Anyone here know of good retard proof piano tutorials/lessons online?

I see a guitar general every day but absolutely no threads or resources for keys.

Basically a Justinguitar equivalent for piano. I wanna get good.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Adult-All-One-Course-Lesson-Theory-Technic/dp/0882848186/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1486107530&sr=8-1&keywords=piano book
musictheory.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=2VVcTr9cLEg
youtube.com/watch?v=ibdEyjZw18U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you have money take lessons. fastest and best way to get good at playing and theory. but since your on Sup Forums your probably not the richest guy in town. i would say just get some beginner books on amazon. you can blaze through one of those pretty quickly. usually authors write a whole series that get more and more complex

It's hard to find piano lessons as an adult I feel. in my area every place that offers lessons is like "your child will love to play" or whatever.

I could look for some books I suppose. It would be much easier if someone good just drilled it into my head though

just get this
amazon.com/Adult-All-One-Course-Lesson-Theory-Technic/dp/0882848186/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1486107530&sr=8-1&keywords=piano book

and use
musictheory.net/

and you will have the basics down

>4 rack mounted microkorgs

im an adult and i take lessons. i dont take them at some music shop or whatever like you see kids do. i go to my teachers house. shes really cool and i learn pretty fast

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with microkorgs

and there is LITERALLY no reason to get them when other cheap VAs like a micron exist. the mod matrix on it alone makes it worth getting over a microkorg

they're lightweight, portable, versatile, and easy to program

see
but you also get real keys and programmable knobs with the micron as well as all those things

not familiar with the micron, but looks like no vocoder and having to scroll through a bunch of sub-menus. nor does it look like you can switch from one voice to another and then to another very quickly. but yes it does fit the part pretty well

has a vocoder and short cut keys. has a performance mode, and has way better OSCs. its better in every way

i stand corrected then. i still need a mod wheel. sliders don't cut it. before i got a moxf8 i always used a midi controller with the microkorg anyways so mini keys weren't a problem.

it has a mod wheel. its just on top.

looks like just a pitch bend

oh right, it doesnt route in the matrix. the knobs and sliders do and you can set limits

wait. no, it does... fuck i forget i never use mod wheels. you can probably assign shit to it

i'm sold though. i'd probably give it a shot if i found one used somewhere

its honestly really good for live. you can play multiple parts and it has a latch key you can fuck with the knobs and sliders while playing
youtube.com/watch?v=2VVcTr9cLEg
youtube.com/watch?v=ibdEyjZw18U

this bitch is killin' it. Is this ypu OP?

100% agree. Rad pic.