Iranian Invasion

Helll Iranian Canadian here. When does Sup Forums think Iran will be invaded? Hopefully President Trump will have the balls to do so.

How would this go about happen? I think a military force with NATO with oil bux from Gulf Arabs and Isreali intelligence would make it very successful.

>Iranian
>Canadian

Fucking hell. Pick one and only one

And are you saying you want Iran to be invaded? Are you even Muslim?

Fuck off

I made a thread about Iran earlier and I got accused of being you, I had no idea you were a meme here.

>And are you saying you want Iran to be invaded?
Yes
>Are you even Muslim?
Yes

I don't know who you're talking about, I haven't posted in months

Why do you want Iran to be invaded?

Are you a sunni just wanting to see shias to die or some shit?

I made a thread about Iran this afternoon () and was accused of being an infamous Iranian diaspora shitposter. I have no connection to Iran I was just curious what people thought.

>Why do you want Iran to be invaded?
Iran has a long history of human rights abuse. From LGBT to women to religious minorities. In fact in 2009 there were pro democracy protests that were silenced. Iranians are educated people who shouldn't be ruled by religious zealots. They are also may be trying to further their nuclear program.

Also Iran is the largest sponsor of terror from Afghanistan to Iraq. 150+ Canadian soldiers died in Afghanistan, many from IEDs. The Quds Force has been training and equipping the Taliban, NATO has proof of this. For all we know Canadians have died because of Iran.

>Are you a sunni just wanting to see shias to die or some shit?
No I come from a Shia background.

I don't know who're you're talking about.

Interesting. First time I've ever heard a muslim care about gays, human rights, and terrorism.

Do you think there are any Muslim countries that aren't human right abusing shitholes? What do you think has to be done to curb rampant Islamic fundamentalism like the kind that ruined Iran and much of the Middle East?

>Hopefully President Trump will have the balls to do so.
no he won't

>Do you think there are any Muslim countries that aren't human right abusing shitholes?
Tunisia was doing well but its a new democracy and a bit unstable
What do you think has to be done to curb rampant Islamic fundamentalism like the kind that ruined Iran and much of the Middle East?
>redraw borders
>stop Iran & KSA from financing terror abroad

It's a good start. But the middle east is extremely complicated. The Iranian regime should definitely be toppled

>the same leaf keeps making these threads
rmyt

Okay.

What is your general view on how Islam and muslims operate in Canada?

For the record, I really dislike Islam. I don't hate muslims, but I hate the Islamic ideology. Are you aware of the reasons so many people hate Islam and do you wish for Islam to change into a more modern, tolerant religion than it currently is?

There are many great mosques and organizations that support equality for everyone. For instsnce, one Muslim group was supportive of Harper's ban on the niqab.

However, there are also mosques and organizations that want to undermine many things Canada stands for.

Pakistanis, Arabs and Somalians in Canada are more likely to radicalize. This is not the case of Indian Muslims or Iranians. It's mostly cultural.

I hope he does because that'd mean liberals were right.

No. Just NO. Whenever people invade the middle east, it turns into a fucking shitshow.

Iranian refugees WHEN?

I actually happen to know an Indian-Muslim guy and he is just as progressively minded as you seem to be, so your assessment seems to be correct.

Thank you for answering my questions.

this desu, can live in my basement

For the past 40 years

>white
>Canadian

Fucking hell. Pick one and only one.

Why are we stacking our aryan brothers

So are there going to be more? Do we get to have some as well?

>tfw no persian gf

>>And are you saying you want Iran to be invaded?
>Yes
Cuck.
>Oh yeah America, I want your big Jewish cock to shoot your load all over my homeland uhh~~~ Make plenty of half black rape babies when you invade too.

>Canada: 76% white
>USA: 62% white

Why the fuck would anyone ever willingly live in Mexico

The Iranian government needs to be toppled. Thousands of Americans have died from the actions of the Quds force. Why on earth would any American support them?

I hope President Trump takes a very hard line on Iran.

This never works out well, its not quite in the US bests interests to genuinely care about human rights and nation building.

I'm just saying, a huge number of our military is black and Hispanic, they'll take plenty of """""aryan""""" war brides.

Stop falseflaging, ashura

Better than Iran while its been bomberd and everyone else is already full, we got tons of Lebs back in the day

>tfw no lebanese gf

Who the fuck is dumb enough to want an invasion of Iran? If I recall people would rather have Trump because his foreign policy wasn't as crazy as Hillary's. He already recognized the War in Iraq was retarded he's not retarded to do something similar like that.

Iranians are the only type of immigrants who are generally based

Coon.