How can the polish be so based?

How can the polish be so based?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3756509/I-came-second-WHITE-race-Polish-runner-says-sorry-uproar-claims-white-silver-medallist-Olympic-800m-final-won-Caster-Semenya.html

LOLOL what a salty cunt, stay mad

men running against women
>salty hahah

rude

based desu

>tripfag
>wants non-women to be able to run against women because 'muh gender identity'

In the long run this is actually a good thing because women will eventually get fucking sick of getting trashed by trannies in sports and as female sports start getting more and more """respect""" this will bring about a perfect shitstorm

>muh niggers

Sup Forumsand

>Too stupid to see the big picture
>potato flag
Makes sense

Women can do anything a man do you sexist pig

If the races were reversed nobody would give a shit.

Yep, that's the thing. she chose to be racist instead simply of making the point about testosterone.

>Tfw no Polish gf

She's one of us. She's a true Sup Forumsack.

poland is such a fucking shithole

they've been fucking raped by the nazis like no other country yet they spout the same racist bullshit only 70 years later

My comment was deleted (?), but yes, exactly. If she had a point about testosterone levels, well she could've said just said it, but he chose to be clearly racist and belittle the competition.

>ywn wife a fit, tan, sexy, racially honest polish girl

Kill me bros

you have to go back, abdullah

>"based"
>sold out and apologized like a typical woman

>admitting that white people are inferior to black people is somehow based

The white race truly has fallen.

stockholm syndrome maybe?

or is it danzig syndrome haha

If her issue is with the hyperandroginous "gals", making it about race is just dumb and counterproductive.
Now nobody is going to take her seriously because of that.

no, she just admitted that women can't compete with men

she lost to men posing as women

Finish 5th, claim superiority

Yep, stupid fucking Sup Forumsack

What a dumb slut

tan?

if she was anything but white, this wouldnt even get a tweet about it.

>no one on Sup Forums even remembers that juwanna man got the gold

I don't understand. Her complaint is that they had higher testosterone levels...her complaint is about gender, not race. Why did she bring up their skin color for no reason?

Simple. She is a racist and while she has a valid complaint about the women with incredibly high levels of testosterone she just couldn't keep her racism under control long enough to address the issue.

At the end of the day there is no bigger athletics platform than the Olympics and no better time to make the case against women with extraordinarily high levels of testosterone after the results in certain events but she threw that opportunity away.

tbf, this is some whiny shit exclusive to white people

honestly, the only legit complaint is with semenya, who really shouldn't be allowed to compete

Go back where?

>the only legit complaint is with semenya

Hello, i'm Margaret Wambui

I would have been with her if she went after the man she was racing with. But making it a race issue just makes it seem like she's saying "everyone that finished before me is cheating...except the white girl who is prettier than I am"

sensible post desu

What a fucking bigot. I want her out my country.

>slavs think they are white
cute

>argentina
>white

I ain't claiming to be white

#BlackFeelingsMatter

>being this assmad

Take your chill pills Muhamad.

>#OscarsSoWhite
>(You)

Kurwa has a good point about competing against androgynous testosterone boosted mutants but her inferior Polish mind could not express it properly

lost to a man, she is right to be salty

Honestly stupid. Nobody blames Phelps's freakish body or Bolt's weird proportions. They excel at their races because their bodies are made for it. How is this any different from castor semenya?

Fucking women, I can't take them seriously since they always try to level the field by penalizing the best instead of trying to step up.

Why cant my gf be this based

>tfw ill never find a non brain washed qt3.14 to make beautiful conservative babies with

If phelps had fucking gills then that would be a problem. The gold medalist has actual testicles producing testosterone. If u cant ser the difference u definitely belong on Sup Forums

She just produces more testosterone. I didn't think that she had testicles

Sorry, but this isn't a female.

Where is her benis?