Aliens invade Earth

>aliens invade Earth
>the US president gives this speech to the world youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywiaM6PA

What does your cunt do? Join in the fight or try to appease the aliens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F3as9F3AaaY?t=1m45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Japan reveals its new weapon

If Aliens are advanced enough to reach earth, they would be like gods compared to us.
There would be no fighting, we would be completely at their merecy

Just sneeze on the cunts ya pansy

>tfw their immune system is stronger than ours

Then we bring out the space spitfires

Sup Forums is full cucked lefties. They'd surely open their assholes wide open for alien dick and then raise their alien children.

How do we know they're not lonely alien qts looking for lonely bfs?

If our greatest ally is in so are we.
We got G3's just need to tweak them for alien hunting

Actually, no, they may have traveled with sublightspeed tech.
Either in an arch ship where multiple generations live out their lives or in a freezer ship.
While the tech would be impressive they would only be able to bring so much.
Meanwhile we have a planet worth of resources.

t. Darling no baka hypothesis.

what sort of tweaks would be needed to hunt aliens

Nah fuck off and leave us alone.

unless this is the reality...
youtu.be/F3as9F3AaaY?t=1m45s

Area 51 kinda ones if u know what I mean.

that nice conscripted army you have there will sit idly by as the world burns?

I wish I knew the secrets of Area 51.

>you will never learn the secrets of area 51
>you will never learn who shot kennedy
feels bad man

>Maybe they'll be Portuguese tier colonizing aliens...
In that case we could chill knowing that they were only here to evangelize n for mulattoization n maybe to collect some raw material that we don't really need but for them it's like gold.

Resistance taught me that it's easier and better to surrender and join them.

>Japan would buy guns from the aliens n try to defeat the rest of us to rule alone.
Be for real, Don't give us BS

Welcome them back and ask if they have any new sexy aerospace tech for us.

I'm from Argentina, I don't know what a nip would do.

We all know from movies aliens always attack only the US, so we just nuke it to the oblivion.

*nuke it to oblivion

>Don't write articles-they get mad
>Write articles-they get mad again
That abomination should be removed from english.

I wasn't getting mad. I was just trying to be useful and point it out to you. I know I dislike when I misspeak in foreign languages and try to be exact.

Yes. After the aliens are done we'll just assure them that we are aliens too.

>not contributing your weaponized memes against them

Why would we fight fellow superior beings? Let them just annihilate you feeble subcreatures.

> tfw Grey is the new whit

*white

So I was reading the Wall Street Journal and it said that there were some illegal aliens coming into our great country. Some really nasty aliens, not good guys at all. But you know what? They said some really nasty things about me, let me tell you folks. And they said some nasty lies about me. They didn’t tell us they were coming. They didn't ask us to come. A lot of money up there but have you seen their little ships? They're really small. But these alien terrorists are trying to attack our great country and we're not gonna let em folks, not any longer. They had their way under president Barack Hussein Obama but not under this presidency, people, let me tell you. We're going to nuke these radical extremists all over, complete firebombs, pow pow pow, nothing left for them. Just rubble. Gone. Just like when NAFTA was signed by Bill Clinton, which has just stripped our country. Into a country? Not any longer folks. But I think these aliens really respect me, you know? They understand how powerful we are, and that's why they're afraid. So we're going to take away their little ships and get our jobs back.

Does Russia not have articles? And who told you to use an article with oblivion?

Russia language doesn't feature articles. Also it has no "to be" verb in present tense and its use is extremely limited in future and past tenses.

>Russia
n

But let me guess, you have a fuckton of conjugations or tenses

>conjugations
Yes.

>tenses
Nope, only three - past, present and future.

Yep, there's always that caveat. I "tried" learning Russian once. Quit almost as soon as I started

Don't feel bad, learning russian is useless unless you're a russia-boo.

True. Took German instead. About as useless but had to take something and nothing is really more useful than English.

Anyways, use articles appropriately!