Daily reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006–07_Serie_B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. Giovanni Wogatoni

why is cheating on inters side?

only on*

Stop teasing and post more of this Bruce you fucking poofter

Think Inter have a chance in the Derby d'Italia? Icardi/Perisic/Banega/Candreva could do some damage.

Fucking wogs

they have to deal with higuain and dybala. maybe James too

>muh anglo sheep

Sheep > Abos

>making no bones about bandwagoning juve in 2016

millenialls know no shame

>James

Kek you're deluded mayte

>started being a fan in the post calciopoli years of horror
>bandwagoning

kill yourself

>what is maybe

>gabigol
>45 mil for Joao Mario

>trying to justify bandwagoning the most successful and most powerful club in italy
>literally exposing yourself as a bandwagoner

you probably don't need to make these threads anymore, i day say you won't be getting any more replies.

>all these Juve pepes
Memeventus confirmed for biggest meme in Serie A

>a cuck is literally triggered by someone else's choice of team RIGHT NOW

kek

wow bravo, well done on picking one of the biggest clubs in europe to bandwagon.

such a real football fan XD

>being this autistic over someone else's choice of team
>thinking picking a shit team means you are a real football fan
>unironically being this autistic

you literally cannot make this shit up

>Bruce
you're talking to Luca Papadoopalooparoopalous

not him but
>unironically choosing some team on the other side of the world as your favourite club instead of supporting your local club
the irony is that it is moronic wogs such as yourself who will prevent the game from EVER growing in Australia

Fuck off you dumb fucking wog

truth

>unironically believing a person can't support more than one club

t. John 'Johno' Johnson

hey lads what's the matter?
even here in Italy Juve has few fans in their own city and tons more in the rest of the country.
I hate them and I support my local team but I can't see the problem

3>2

Can you lads please buy Hamez, he's shit

Kys Mario Tallapolini, hope your relatives lived in Amatrice

I support all football clubs because every football club is beautiful in its own way and no-one else can change that. It's time we no longer evaluate clubs based on their football, but on their intrinsic beauty which they all have plentiful. "Competitions" and "tournaments" are totally outdated. If you play, have fun and entertain entire crowds at the same time, you already scored a hattrick before the match has even begun. Supporters should give goal points to the other teams instead of all this 'scoring' and 'tackling' and whatnot. But in the end the points shouldn't matter.

>'aussie' is this easily assblasted
kek

would rather be a wog than a vegemite kangaroo

Inter will have a strong team, plus Mancini gone is helping.
They recruited Candreva, Banega, Gabigol, Joao Mario and they still have a strong defense with Murillo and Miranda. And D'ambrosio is a solid right back

Juventus fans are the worst in the world. They are even a biggest club of losers than Inter, yet they feel like they are the biggest club in the world.

Football is a cycle, soon enough your club will stop being the best in Serie A and you din't even win a CL yet. Your domination will be irrelevant in the future because of that. Enjoy it while it lasts.

dumb juve poster

I grew here you (or your parents) flew here. You have to go back

João Mario is gonna suck for Inter unless the coach understands how he plays. And that Dutch faggot seems like shit

This doesn't make any sense. Just because you grew up here, doesn't make you any more Australian than someone that has parents that didn't.

>'aussies' are this unironically dumb

you literally cannot make this shit up

>Ancestors and heritage count for nothing
I hate this entitlement attitude from people migrating to new world countries.

>Reminder that Australia is over 85% Anglo

t. assblasted binteristi

hes an aborinigi or what ever it is called.
this faggot is actually out in the desert playing a dijiridoo you fucking british cunt, go back to newcastle you faggot

Kys South Italina wog

>muh heritage

take a hike, seppi the seppo.

I'm an AC Milan fan, you know the club who invalide everything you won in Serie A because of 7 CL?

> Juventus is the recordman of CL final lost

> Mighty Juve 2 CL - Loser Inter 3 CL

>Wog in a foreign country
You have to go back

>Glory
>2CL
KEK
Also kekking at cheating only on Inter side and at honour when "winning is the only thing that matters"

Are italians the chicanos of australia?

if you're not 100% abo, you need to leave.

João Mário is worth that.
But going to Inter will ruin his carrer.

No, that would be the Macedonians.

Our Italians are LITERALLY the same as the ones from Jersey Shore.

>jewventus

>jersey shore
Jeez. Way to trigger my pre-2010 feels

Why is Juve so based?

Dont forget theyr impressive CL record! No other team lost as many finals, fucking based

Jewish Ownership

Isn't Juve the only team in Italy with a brand-new stadium all Italians can be proud of? Because most Series A stadiums are dilapidated

[spoiler]Juve is corrupt[/spoiler]

Juve have already splashed the Pogba cash on Higuain. It's not even maybe..

Well you see, in Italy if you wanna build a new stadium you have to pay so much that it become not worthy, with like 10 years of waiting just for the burocratic papers.

But Juventus paid just 0,58 cent for square meters because they are so based and not criminal at all :^)

Fuck you, Serie A. You are supposed to be good. You don't deserve your 4 CL spots guaranteed. Even Porto are better than shit like Roma.

> Implying the reform is not for the PL

How much money did you guys gave to Eufa to get this? Serie A will be 3th at the end of this year? Oh let's change the rules so the mighty english BIG FOUR will continue to be.

Also

> West Ham

>at this rate Serie A will be so shit that I'll be able to someday play for Roma

Dreams do come true, la's

Italy is the one that is currently in the fourth position. They actually gain whereas England only potentially gain. Anyway, English clubs actually deserve 4 spots. Roma, Napoli are Porto, Benfica, Monaco, Lyon tier.

"currently" well in fact you are tied with Serie A at the moment. Let's not forget the three red for Roma in two games. If you really thinks Roma is not better to Porto you are deluded.

Also it will be fun to see Arsenal, Leicester, Southampton getting elimanted prematurely this year.

daily reminder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006–07_Serie_B

>Roma is not better to Porto
Where are Roma now? Reds come from fucking up and having to commit foul a lot of time too. Port beat Bayern in the last few years and Roma got 7-0'd, both games at home. I'd say Porto are better.

>in fact you are tied with Serie A
We're above them, last I saw. And if we want a rule change because we *might* not have a 4th spot, a fortiori Italy wants a rule change because they don't have a 4th spot.

>implying

>premface unironically believes the new champions league rules are for Serie A
topkek

>premface unironically believes the new champions league rules are for Serie A
Who benefits? Italy has 2 clubs in the CL this season, England has 4. England have never lost their play-off game since Everton in '04'05. Italy fuck up quite a lot. Also, no CL affects Italian clubs a lot more than it does English clubs.

Roma is getting a new stadium. It will be open by 2018.

It doesn't benefit England in spots but it does benefit clubs like Liverpool or United because the 4th spot will be given to "historical clubs". Everton could finish 4th place with the new rules but get fucked over by Liverpool even if Liverpool finish in the bottom half.

>the liverpool of serie a

Daily reminder;

Your only world class player left to join a team in the Europa League to improve his career and go on to bigger things.

You had to pay Raiola his €25m fee and buy Pogba a €5m house in Manchester. You then blew the remaining money on Gonzalo Piguain, the poster boy for choking.

Are Juve the biggest cucks in history? Hard to argue against it lads.

>330 million and Ferguson's wine stash for Instagram whoring Kleberson
>get a clinical striker who already wins games on his own after 20 minutes of playing time
Enjoy your selfie-taking defensive midfielder in Mouyes' prehistorical tactics, Wu

Liverpoop kicked their ass too

>this triggers the non-Juve cucks

Exactly 9 minutes your pretty much right on everything else
nobody does business better than juve

Your tears are delicious Juvencuck. Too bad you can't bribe referees in the Champions League too huh?

Man it must suck to be you.

>this utter trash

>9 minutes into his debut
What an introduction

>Your only world class player
this is either the worst b8 i've ever read or you actually have some kind of mental disability

>a fucking leaf
Go back to watch your fucking hockey

>330 million and Ferguson's wine stash for Instagram whoring Kleberson

wew, man utd sure got a good deal there :^)

>le corruption
Read up on the case before you embarrass yourself with stale memes next time, buddy. Every other Italian team is Juve's player farm at this point, and foreign clubs sponsored by chink noodles are source of income for dispensable meme players. Pretty much the opposite of cucks.
>b-but CL losses
Forget history, Juve can beat any club except Uefalona now.

with 90m striker that play like shit in CL top kek

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Lemina
Alves - Khedira - Pjanic - Sandro
Dybala
Higuain

What do you niggers think of my genius 3-1-4-1-1?

it's a 5-3-2 la

that shit ain't gonna fly in the champions league

>juventus
>honour

>mfw we are also buying matuidi and hames

3-1-4-1-1*, la

Dybala as a trequartista, Alves and Sandro bombing forward, Lemina holding, Khedira going box-to-box, Pjanic in an advanced midfield role, and fat fuck as the target-man.

is there a more based man alive?

>mfw Juve haters resort to invalid memes as their arguments
Still better than the deluded Wikipedia Albanian

>Lemina in starting eleven
Do you expect Marchisio to drop dead for good?

Marchisio is shite in front of the CBs. Lemina is superior physically.

>Claim Pogba as the best midfielder in the world and indispensable as recently as 2 months ago.

>Claim he would never leave the mighty Juve and our dear leader wouldn't sell for £200m

>Find out he is indeed leaving to join a bigger club in a league that is actually relevant.

>B-b-but he was never good h-honest user. Never rated him reeeeeeeee

>First rumours that Juve will pay Higuains release clause.

>Bullshit lies by evil media, he's not worth it, we already have Dybala, we don't need him as we already win this shitty league every season and he won't do shit in the CL, he's a choker etc.

>We will sign Verrati and Isco lads.

>ACTUALLY sign him for more than you got for Pogba in the end.

>Top, top player, just LOOK at him scoring a tap in against these literal whos. P-please LOOK.

Watching your swift descent into hysteria and delusion has been quite entertaining, long may it continue Juvencucks.

based higgy will win them CL

it's really not that different to 5-3-2/3-5-2 la

we need to sign ha-mez and this be the main formation

-----------------------Buffon
-------Alves-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
-----------Khedira-Pjanic-Marchisio
------------------------James
------------------Dybala-Higuain

could even go to 4-3-3 with Dybala and James on the wings

Dybala-Higuain-James

this can compete with messi suarez neymar and bale benzema ronaldo

did you even watch last season la? marchisio is godly playing as a dm/deep lying playmaker. lemina is wasted in a defensive role. we're signing matuidi anyway la.