Why are Chinese people so stupid?

Why are Chinese people so stupid?

They think whites will like them if they take far right political stances, but they'll always be chinks in everyone elses mind

Try to blend in american society.

But we do like them for it though

t. Pierre Chao-Xi whose sister is marrying a Frenchman

It's honestly weird how Asian men look up to white men. It's almost homosexual in a way.

No i am white
Hee i saw Chinese people protest against Arabs saying they are criminals and destroy their business : well i agree completely
I hope all Chinese here will vote FN

>You should shut up as you are Vietnamese.

Kek.

That's because you are also right wing. Not all white people are.

In my mind, right wing chinese are some of the scummiest, least trustworthy people around. Tax-dodging small business owners who would ignore a dying baby on the street.

>U should shut up as you are Vietnamese. You are slave and posse of Chinese. Understand?

rofl

>U should shut up as you are Vietnamese. You are slave and posse of Chinese. Understand
What did he mean by this?

I wonder it too.

>U should shut up as you are Vietnamese. You are slave and posse of Chinese. Understand?
What millennium is he living in?

Because Chinese society has been engineered by the CPC to be as shallow, materialistic, uncultured, and ignorant (except STEM, because money) as possible.

They really do a fantastic job stamping out all of the individuality, critical thinking, and spontaneity of their population. I studied abroad in China, and I made a few business trips there in my early twenties. Pretty much everyone my age was like this:
>deprived of any free-time as a child because studying for big exam
>doesn't drink
>doesn't smoke
>no drugs
>pretty much any risky/exciting kind of fun is out
>cannot understand irony or sarcasm
>usually married shortly after college, to the first person they slept with
>very judgemental about appearance, but personality isn't cared about at all. Cute girls who are terrible people can get away with a lot
>has trouble with tasks that don't involve detailed lists or rote memorization
>has no idea about any sort of art or culture outside of current mainstream normie cinema and pop music (Chinese pop is fucking terrible, btw)
>conspicuous consumption
>can't talk about world events or even geography without parroting the propaganda that is being force-fed to them through the completely state-owned media "You're going to Japan? Japan is evil, and I would never go there! They never apologized once!"

tl;dr It's a pretty bad situation in China, culturally speaking

>Answer him with a Fallacy.

Serves that cunt, right

only the retarded and greedy stay in america after studies

chink international students are literally autistic

Why do all Viets have Nguyen as a surname?

They're not stupid, far from it, but some have really bad superiority complex.
Just a week ago had a conversation with one, was really fun.

Nice

so he be sayin hes a commie ccp shill

t. Kim Park

They are not stupid people because they are not human

Fucking cockroaches

lol no

>chinese people protesting because arabs destroy their business
>in france

U should shut up as you are Vietnamese. You are slave and posse of Chinese. Understand?

U should shut up as you are Vietnamese. You are slave and posse of Chinese. Understand?

>American students polluted with insane shit liberals say
true
>because they host DaLai
fucking Chink delusional shit