en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_Internet_users
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw still haven't visited again in 15 years

the first result for this being "the africa they dont show you" made me cringe
looks nice though

They got lucky with diamonds.

And distrusting America/Russia

so did u with oil and other resources, hypocritical snow sunhuman

And Equatorial Guinea got lucky with oil, doesn't help it that the majority still live in mud.

you got lucky you was burn in canada so shut the fuck up my destiny was to spend past 30 years in russia you can imagine what it is. so shut the fuck up. please canadian. you the luckiest bitch in the world. the only country that better than your is australia basically it canada with normal weather. so shut the fuck please that somebody get lucky. botswana. ever been in botswana leafy? fucking been there? lucky you rich faggot. please canadian if you said that they get lucky one more time i dare to go to fucking canada find you fucking ass get fucking rental car and shakle you into handcuffs and drive a car to a fucking southern chicago. then i shakle you there for 24 hours so you would at least somehow imagine what fucking botswana is if niggers would not rape you and kill in before (spoiler: they would). so shut the fuck up and never tell me how fucking lucky botswana is you fucking rich fuck. you leave in wealthness you mom and dad pay your checks for your fucking education and you would get a nice life of fucking middle class mannerly canadian shut the fuck up you rich fuck

shut the fuck up retard

пpивeт бoлгapия

whaddup, my dude

дa я пpocтo peшил кaнaдцy нaпиcaть, интepecнo чтo oн oтвeтит. я любя

кaнaдиaнc ap къкc

Are you sure that is gaborone? I am skeptical

good post

дa нe нopмaльныe peбятa. y мeня тaкaя фopмa oбщeния

stfu poo jr.

Based af

haha look at this stupid cyka. You think you're the shit? Fuck off back to your commieblocks Ivan.

t. Triggered

Hola, Peru azul!
Reverse image lookup confirms.

Stfu jamal

shut the fuck up dumb chink

Botswana has good colours on its flag

Kek

There one of the nicest countrys if it weren't for there 40% hiv rate

oh listen canadian know the word cyka and you know bitch what it is to live in poverty for 30 years in russia you little rich faggot shut the fuck shut the fuck up fucking frenchy mannerly rich offspring oh look im so cool i swear in russian shut the fuck up

good post

Stop feeding the canacuck. We all know they are very stupid people

i'm feeding his pride for his country he can choke with it and i just pointing out the truth that they need to see the world in real way, they enormous rich and lucky they forget it too often

aint botswana niggas better than slavs

I've lived in Russia. I realize how fortunate I've had it growing up.

japbitch we poor shitty country living in poverty and we have skyscrapers that higher than yours. probably it cause asians always have everything little. skyscrapers,
height, dick length

lmao you funny my nigga

not as funny as you dick

Do you actually think everyone is rich here? toplel

Kek, try living here, white nigger

you are niggers. its normal for you to live in poverty. i'm fucking white. its a shame and a everyday pain to think how i live here and how rich fucks live in canada and usa

M8, please, russians always lived in shit. It's in your mentality.

Well, I'm a fucking white male. Dutch descendant. Learn some history before you open your mouth next time.

no matter. you have oppurtunity. shiny fucking skyscrapers. not like we in russia 10 buildings in moscow (still higher than japaneese babies) but whole shiny cities from glass and steel. you have beautiful cities every little single piece of you country is beautiful. while we look like a shit. everythign look like a shit here. ever seen photos from russia? any questions english speaking frenchy?

even in deep province you country is beautiful. every buidings is okay. usa have ghettos with niggers but you country is perfect from one end to another. you fucking rich wealthy lucky faggots that even not thankfull to God for this. fuck you sencirely fuck you candaians.

ah afrikaaner. hi mate. i know history very well. i know everything about your country's history. goeie middag. still valid, its only 10% of whites in your county. 90% is niggers, its nigger country, its no shame for you to have shitty country if it consist from niggers, its niggers you know. but we russians live in 100% white country in such deep shit. fucking deepest shit.

>White
Aren't russians heavily mixed with finno-ugric tribes?

Communist mentality has destroyed Russia even today. You got lucky because of the oil fields

white mixed with asians or not mixed whatever. it still white, look at white asians (japan, korea) - highest standart of life there. richest motherfuckers. no crime. best life. much less crime than in white countries and higher level of life (GDP per capita). so it even better to be mixed with this fuckers. and we live in such poor shit. dont forget we once was a Russian Empire. we was more rich than France (GDP per capita i mean) then. and now such a shame. such a shitty low life.

Will you try to get out of russia?

of course. its was a funny story i read on russian facebook few days ago. teacher in russian school told childrens (14yo approx) about immigraton and emmigration and in the end ask "who want to leave russia" every fucking body raised a hand. she get mad and shouting at childrens "WHAT THE FUCK YOU LITTLE FUCKERS WHERE IS YOU PATRIOTISM ITS YOU FUCKING MOTHERLAND" lol kek. old russians. stillk dont understand a thing that it better to leave from here. i mean not leave but better word would be escape. they was raised on ussr tv patriotic propaganda non stop 24/7/365. we have internet we can see the difference. we know thta the only thing we need is to escape from here. its harsh true motherfuckers. russia is dying. after my generation would rise, when we all would be 40 yo russia would dissapear. not totally but at leat it wouldnt such big anymore. we dont want to die for this shitload of land. i can die for Jesus but not for fucking piece of land. fuck it. this story on facebook was told by mother of kid. i lurked it suddenly on facebook casue many people was discuss it.

Ok, that's an impressive story to tell. Where are you heading?

youtube.com/watch?v=MTc3zcnIZOw

do you know the stupid habit of poles? the have to name everything. For example, i live near partner city grasse's roundabout. Stiupid shit.

Leaf absolutely BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>100% white

google danish people and go images. if it not narrow (asian/eskimo) eyes i dont know what it is

stop with the racism my man

british mixed with eskimos even more hard. it never cease to amase me, when i see british every time i think, damn half of this people have narrow asian eyes only russian from far north have such

How can I not see more people from Botswana in here?

you can stand up from you pc and just look around, here it is mate you in the BOTSWAAAANAAAAAA

2 millions people mate, even if they were a first world country, you would still not see they flag often.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_Internet_users

ivan is on the loose again, where is his lease?

>lease
lol i meant leash

actually really interesting to look at the percentages, thanks Sri Lanka

np