It's a Future Trunks fights Black Goku episode

>It's a Future Trunks fights Black Goku episode

They have black people on this show now?

Other than popo?

Why does future trunks look 7 years younger when he's meant to be 7 years fucking older?

Are they still making movies? I don't want to watch Super tbqhfamola

God damnit did they have to do time travel again? Didnt they have enough to explore with alternate universes? I hate time travel plots so much.

>trunks starving for food
>people wonder why he's not huge

retards

story?

Who gives a fuck about future trunks' alt timeline?
so his life sucks, boohoo
it don't affect the timeline of the characters we've followed for 30 years
they pulled the same shit after gohan killed cell where they show trunks killing cell in his timeline

this takes place in the alternate timeline where the androids took from way back during the cell saga i think

>tfw dead waifu

Hold on
the cell from his time travelled to the past and is killed by gohan
The cell from the timeline we see the most of was destroyed as a fetus

How were there 3 cells when there were only 2 timelines?

Future Trunks timeline is the original timeline fucktard, it's because of him that what got 4 timelines and all kinds of time fuckery

>Look at me I'm evil Goku what an original and creative story

WHY ISN'T THIS SHIT DUBBED YET

Actually there are three, original time line cell, kills trunks for his time machine cell, and trunks kills him when he returns to the future cell.
Each from a different timeline.

TFS is trying to get the rights over Funimation

Why is his hair dark blue and not light purple?

Silly user, there's no market for a Dragonball series outside of Japan!

This would actually be amazing

Regardless of the quality of the writing, the voice acting is legitimately better than what we got from Funimation

Shit hes got an earing....

they changed the style. bulma looks like she's 19 but everyone including goku keeps mentioning her saggy tits like she's an old hag

he's a blueper saiyan

maybe to distinguish present and futur Turunks-kun, who gives a fuck about hair

i wanna know who is getting BLACKED next

>it's a goku turns evil episode

>Seriously watching DBZ after the Kid Buu saga

Apparently future goten is evil and he wants to force trunks into fusing with him into gotenks so they can take over the universe or some shit. That doesn't make sense though because they become gotenks through fusion dance, not earrings

Who is he fused with?

it's not goku. he calls trunks "the saiyan". maybe that goop that absorbed vegetas form the last ep got him

Goten might be able to force an earring onto him, but he wouldn't be able to force him to do the fusion dance

>it's a Mirai Trunks never ending suffering episode

Why does the animation/drawing looks like utter shit even compared to the 90's one ? What the fuck happened ?

Toei outsourced to Philippine animators and don't give a fuck about quality control because they know it'll sell anyway

That's what's been happening to anime in the past 25 years

hold the fuck up..

original timeline (p1) where goku dies and gohan get his arm blown off by the androids is where trunks comes from and goes to the past

which creates a new timeline (p2), he saves goku, gets training, then goes back to his own timeline (p1 - lets call them parallel timeline)

in p1 he fucks up the androids and guess lives a happy life

in p2 we get the version we're seeing (android saga, cell saga, buu saga)

so in p2 after buu saga, trunks comes back from p1?

or is this another trunks in p2 future timeline?

its confirmed the same trunks that originally travelled back and killed freiza

If I remember right it goes like this

P1 is original with one armed Gohan

P2 is when p1 trunks goes back and fixes things

Then P1 trunks goes back to p1 kills the androids and keeps living their

Right after Cell saga P2 Trunks is born in the P2 universe which grows up into the current Trunks

Is this for real?

>getting upset how saiyans' gene to age slowly

You should give up watching the show now.

Stopped watching anything dragon ball related after that garbage that is dragon ball GT.

It's Toei

HE LOOKS YOUNGER THAN HE DID WHEN HE KILLED FRIEZA

>Future Goten

That doesn't exist.

plenty clearly if its always a complaint asshat

>It's another Goku evil brother episode/movie

He's born before Cell. Remember how Bulma's carrying a baby around?

Kind of its been a long time, but the rest should be good

turles was not his brother

It was his sister

okay
so p1 trunks (from the a future parallel world) goes to p2 (the series we're watching) timeline.

got it. so in the p2 timeline we're gonna have a young trunks and older trunks.

1. Main dbz universe where cell gets killed by krillen
2. Alt. Future trunks who kills his own timeline's cell after returning from the main universe
3. After the 3rd timelines androids were destroyed, this cell killed the trunks of that timeline, stole his time machine and was the cell who terrorized the main timeline

>tfw Trunks first appeared in DBZ I thought he was the coolest character ever.
>tfw he's in fact the most gay

Timeline 1:
Goku dies, 17-18 appears, Z warriors died, Trunks travels back (Timeline 3) comes back, defeat 17-18 with the controller, gets killed by Cell and somehow travels to another timeline (Timeline 4)

Timeline 2:
Goku dies, 17-18 appears, Z warriors died, Trunks travels back (T-4) comes back, defeat both androids and Cell

Timline 3:
Goku lives thanks to Trunks (T-1) kills 17-18, Trunks comes back (T-1), Cell does not appear, everytime remains the same and get a happy ending. No further exploration in this timeline. It just ends

LĂ­nea 4 (Current DBZ and Super):
Cell arrives (T- 1) Goku lives thanks to Trunks (T-2) he leaves, and then returns again (T-2), kills Cell embryo and Cell (T-1) diddles 17-18, Gohan kills Cell, Trunks leaves (he already killed or is about to kill 17-18) now in (T-2) and finally kills Cell

in conclution:

- Everything we saw from Trunks killing Freeza, 17-18 and Gohan killins Cell is = Timeline 4

- Gohan and Trunks movie = T-1 and T-2

- Ending killing both Android and Cell = T-2

- Cell explaining how he killed Trunks = T-1

>using a gun in a world where people can shoot beams from their hands

She deserved it.

between this and the 120+ post Yu-Gi-Oh thread I'm amazed at Sup Forums's wizarding level today

>It's a Trunks having an existential episode

Its mostly because almost all of us grew up watching Yugioh, Dbz, and Pokemon

>dead mom
>dead girlfriend
>man you respected comes back from the dead somehow and destroys everything

here is your answer sorry for bad english im tired and im going to sleep now

>died having to help others at no benefit to yourself

the hell? now i'm more confused

Mr Popo was a good negro. He knew his place and he was loyal.

>it's a Black Goku is Goten from another timeline episode

I hope that theory is true

>Toei
>giving development to anyone that isn't Goku or Vegeta

>gun

So now that Toriyama is in his 60s and he probably wont get another hit series, they are just going to make a new movie every year now? I thought he walked away at the end of Z.

Calling it now. Black Goku is an android.

just read the prevailing theory is that he's a makaioshin, the evil counterpart to kaioshin

>Timeline 3
>no cell
What?

The only one that has no cell turn up later is T4

The time travel makes no sense anyway, since there's different time lines he travels between, but when he travels back to the future he goes back to his original time line, so why is he forced to go to specific time lines at certain times? If he can move across time lines and back/forwards in time, why can't he go back to his own past?

He needs an understudy.

A part of me thinks Trunks doesn't know how to use the time machine.

That or Toriyama doesnt

Who is that even suppose to be?

mai, of the pilaf gang. rip brave shu ;_;

This might help people

Digital animation and coloring. It's still possible to make great things though.

>varying line thickness
>in current animu
Too much effort, gotta get that shit out t make money quickly

it doesn't. the correct answer is who gives a fuck

Yeah, the rounder head is what leads me to believe it's Goten. Although it doesn't make sense given their own timeline since Goku would have died before he was conceived.

More importantly, you think Trunks is gonna go full aspergers when he notices 18 is still alive?

wouldnt an earring fusion be called Trunkten?

or Gunk

>instead of creating a new bad guy(s)
>they come up with some retarded multiverse shit

reminder that GT is better than this shit

>DUDE EVIL VEGETA AGAIN LMAO
>DUDE ANDROID 17 FUSES WITH ANDROID 17 LMAO

please

>DUDE SUPER SAYIANS WITH BLUE HAIR LMAO
>DUDE WHAT ABOUT GOKU BUT EBIL LMAO

>Black Goku

I was really hoping this meant some kind of Blacula deal

>It's a Mr. Satan episode

he's () got a point there, user

Dr. Gero built androids that could fire beams stronger than Freiza, I don't see why a gun couldn't be developed in 20 years capable of hurting strong ki users

i'm really liking the sitcom format. the ep where goku's ki is all fucked up from overusing kaioken was pretty funny. more of that

Is there a single board on Sup Forums NOT discussing DB Super?

Did future Trunks really incite that strong nostalgia?

Shouldn't Mai be around 60 or 70 now?

She looks younger than she did in DB.

Some bullshit turned her back into a little kid so now Trunks has been hitting that raw since they were like 10

they accidentally turned themselves into kids with the dballs offscreen because apparently we simply cannot get rid of these assholes

I don't think they are.
Which is a shame, because the movies had much better pacing and much better animations

>dballs offscreen
Didn't Goku and co always keep at least one dragon ball on hand so that shit like this wouldn't happen? I know it's a kids show but they should at least be consistent.

Also I liked those assholes, they were more entertaining than most of the villains in DBZ.

well goku always used to hang on the 4 ball because it was pawpaw gohan's, but i guess he forgot about it after awhile

>it's a Piccolo has to look after Pan episode

:(

Well they've pretty much been using the dragon balls once a year to sort out their own shit post Buu. So I'd assume they were turned into kids before Buu, even though the anime had them as adults at one point

the scene where he lays down how to take care of pan including all of her likes and dislikes to goku and chi chi was actually pretty touching