Post more big titty kpops

>go to twiceland
>get to hi touch
>only hi touch dubu

reported

ive been sitting on this one

taeyeon downloads "taken 2" starring liam neeson

anyoung

Pledis Girlz tickets were 30k won (25 USD)
Lovelyz/Twice tickets were 99k won (86 USD)

There is a noticeable gap in ticket costs between the nugus and the top groups, and this isn't including hi-touch and merch

all the others would want a low touch

____________ making eye contact while swallowing

T-ara's Jiyeon has been attacked by harsh malicious comments.

On February 2, Jiyeon communicated with her fans worldwide through the live broadcast feature on Instagram. This was also the day after the news of her breakup with actor Lee Dong Gun. Some fans left encouraging comments, telling her to cheer up. In response, Jiyeon assured fans with, "I'm okay."

Unfortunately, not all comments were encouraging but the exact opposite. Some netizens attacked Jiyeon with harsh remarks, stating, "Did you sleep with Lee Dong Gun?", "Why did you bully Hwayoung?", "Is it true that you filmed a self-body cam?", "You're a slut", etc. According to fans, Jiyeon ultimately showed some tears, unable to withstand the hate.

Thicc grills

that's it i'm gonna kill netizens

protect jiyeon

bitch suck my dick im in korea

>tfw twiceland LA tickets will cost $300 just for VIP

Great thread

Seulgis ABS

post video of her crying

>livechats on instagram

when will idols learn?

You know that the tickets also need to cover cost of flying them over, flying production, paying production and producing the whole thing

If it was at 100 USD they would be working at a significant loss

grr protect the cyclops!

Niceu

lmao look at this appalling girl

Vomited

jaekyung is the best

Why is one of the guys in Seventeen called 'The 8'? That's the dumbest stage name since 'Babysoul'.

why are you posting about gaypop outside of gaypop hour

fuck off

More Momo please

I'm not even condoning it tho

Mommy let me sucky sucky

the 8 posting babysoul memes

I hope ham kills those netizens

just found out what a baller sugeun is

omo i should become a netizen so ham will kill me

I know now that I'm in love with this Japanese princess.

that's a cool picture

Which Soo-Geun?

kpop?

sooyoung...

What is some top Momo content to enjoy and celebrate my love for her?

what's a baller sugeun

lee

My nigga. The master of improv.

little apple is a tiny but underrated imo

it's a bondage thing you strap to someone's feet so they can't walk

She's always cute, in Private Life, Twice TV, the new Lost:Time vlives, regular vlives...

ham

I definitely have to watch the Lost Time things. It's a bit annoying that they're so short and you have to pause to go to the next one.

meant for

>I did well, didn't I?

This will never stop hurting...

her vlive is one of the best
vlive.tv/video/5637

I don't know exactly how it works but if you click on the video in the recommended list at the bottom, it automatically goes to the next one

Ungrateful pabos...

dreamcatcher > minx

why are the maknaes always the basedest?

how's she so perfect

I want to sniff

She is too attractive in this vlive and there is 2 hours of it... I may just die during this from omoattack.

We're literally unstoppable, we have the perfect combination of technique, size and speed. We win before stepping onto the field.

>Goalkeeper - tall, reliable and flexible, with quick reflexes and a laugh that will cause the opposing team's strikers to quiver with fear or perplexity, Yura's been given the task to protect our goal
Wingbacks - Yeri and Sana are the archetypal Brazilian wingbacks - short, fast and expected to make long and pinpoint passes to their teammates while disarming opponents with their cuteness and charm
>Centre-backs - an incredibly tall and imposing centre-back like Doyeon will provide the aerial cover we need despite her theoretical inexperience, while Lime will assume more of a sweeper role due to her physical play. Lime's sassy personality and leadership skills have granted her the captain's armband.
Defensive Midfielder - She'll work twice as hard as any other player at winning balls, and with her thick yet flexible complexion, Momo will anchor the team and erect an impenetrable barrier in our midfield.
>Central Midfielders - Tireless like housewives, Irene and Woohee are the embodiment of work ethic, every manager's dream. Tiny and well-rounded, an ode to the greats like Iniesta and Modric, Irene and Woohee are expected to contribute both offensively and defensively. Irene's coy, cautious approach won't let her venture forward as much as Woohee, whose spiciness and flair will rock defenses like she rocks my heart
Wingers - pacey, slender and technically skilled, Nana and Nara's beautiful long legs, chiseled by Michelangelo himself, will mesmerize and cause our opponents to run out of breath and when they try to tackle them
>Striker - Lethal, sly and a physical marvel. It's no surprise that Seolhyun is expected to be the breadwinner like she's used to. She disregards history and never looks at the odds. Though know for her sprints, I'm expecting her to play close to the box and amass a scandalous goal tally

hm..

protect all idols

dreamcatcher siyeon is skinny compared to minx siyeon tho

what a huge letdown

looks a bit like IU. can you see it?

Imagine being stranded in an island with chengxiao....

word

put me in coach

want to rub my penis on her midriff

brutally killing her for food supplies...

gooks are fucked in the head

Momo is sexy...

>BIGBANG nomination @2017 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards
Kek

Who is the Benjamin Sisko of kpop?

using her forehead as a large shovel...

Hwayoung's revenge never ends

I agree momo is sexy

DEAD

anyone else thinking that yeri is looking more and more pretty these days?

do they always walk around with a small army protecting them

nahyun deserves better than forever nugudom

word
thicc siyeon was awesome

she was always the prettiest rv tho

yes. if only we could get rid of slug somehow... RV would be perfect