Am I a faggot for liking the runaways?

Am I a faggot for liking the runaways?

no one cares

pretty sexy

No way.
Sexy JJ ftw.

Only if you don't also want to shag at least one member of the band

No, you are just japanese

i'd gently press the tip of my dick at their butthole until my entire cock slide inside their rectum

how many of them are pregnant in this pic? 6?

If you're a chick. If you're a dude and you like pic related, you are definitely tha gay.

nah

Their collective anus?

is there anything hotter than a woman wearing a button-down shirt with no bra but in a dominant, non-sexual way

The Runaways [Mercury, 1976]

Don't let misguided notions of feminism, critical convolutions, or the idea that good punk rock transcends ordinary ideas of musicality tempt you--this is Kim Fowley's project, which means that it is tuneless and wooden, as well as exploitative. How anyone can hang around El Lay this long without stealing a lick or two defies logic. The answer must be sheer perversity, which in of itself makes for the one truly perverse thing about the man. C-

Queens of Noise [Mercury, 1977]

I'll tell you what kind of street rock-and-roll these bimbos make--when the title cut came on, I thought I was listening to Evita twice, only I couldn't figure out why the singer wasn't in tune. C-

Waitin' For The Night [Mercury, 1977]

This band surprised me live--nowhere near as willing to pander sexually as publicity suggests, and Kim Fowley contributes his first decent tune since "Alley Oop". If anyone does rock-and-roll, I'd just as soon it be girls. But Joan Jett's inability to bellow through the wall of noise (she shrieks flatly instead) reminds us that there are more generous musical role models for human beings of all sexes than Aerosmith. C+

The Best of the Runaways [Mercury, 1982]

Forget the title--if Kim Fowley knew how to make a decent Runaways album, he would have done the deed in 1976. C+

Kim Fowley was a certified piece of shit who drugged and raped Jackie Fox. He's now in Hell.

C is for Christgau

Which of them gave the best head, Sup Forums?

He's pretty much right--their albums were ass, but they were p. good live back in the day and two of them became solo successes.

The rock world in the 70s was male-dominated and misogynistic as fuck, and in general most people just couldn't take an all-girl rock band seriously. It didn't help either that they wanted to be taken seriously, but Kim Fowley chose to market them as braless jailbait with guitars.

A is not for Christgau

There were plenty of women in rock who were respected figures like Grace Slick, Debbie Harry, and Stevie Nicks, but their bands weren't all girls and of course those were all grown women in their 20s and 30s. How seriously can you take a bunch of 16 year olds? Back then, if you were in a band, you sang about wanting to fuck 16 year old girls.

>Hell
>existing
It's 2017, dude.

Jackie or Lita best bj

I say Cherie or Lita

I'd say liking a band of hot underaged girls is the least gay thing you can do

Ask Diamond Dave...Lita would be my guess.

You were a faggot before you even liked them

The Runaways seemingly were popular everywhere but the United States, where they're mostly just remembered for Cherry Bomb.

Only hell exists friend.

Heaven was abandoned decades ago.

tips fedora

dips angora