Ukrainians come here steal our jobs and fuckng transfer their money to their country

Ukrainians come here steal our jobs and fuckng transfer their money to their country.

Is there a way to stop their war? We need fo help them to save their asses right now, soon we will need to work for 1 euro/hours.

Trump will not help Ukraine. EU after Dutch referendum can't accept them. What's next for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-europe-migrants-poland-ukraine-idUKKCN0UY2BN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for FUCK U*R*INE

no one fucking goes to fucking poland, calm down sperg

We arent Bulgaria which is too shit for even Turks to go there.

>uk.reuters.com/article/uk-europe-migrants-poland-ukraine-idUKKCN0UY2BN

no one fucking moves to fucking poland my dude

Just come to Germany and steal our jobs

I'd tell you that America would back you and Ukraine and stand against corrupt Russian expansionism, but Trump doesn't actually care about freedom or honoring our word. We're not the good guys right now. Sorry.

Make laws putting a tax on transferring money out of the nation. This, and others, is how Trump's gonna pay for the wall. Without sweet dollars, Mexico is gone.

And I wish stupid fucking poles would stop stealing Norwegian jobs and sending money back to their family.

Can't always have what we want, can we?

shoo shoo

Mexicans are stubborn nationalistic dicks. Trumps tax on remittance and spic industrial exports will ultimately just lead to cars, food and some electronics being more expensive in the US and an angry neighbor on our southern border assumingly friendly to Chinese influence, or Euro influence should we ostracize the EU enough.

Daily reminder to kill yourself, galician scum.

The Chinese are sweating because their fonds are getting worthless and without cheap labor salary rises.The reason why butcher and tech industry became so cheap were immigrants. They used to be respected jobs around in my home town.

>tfw work for 1$/hours

In the same time you are ok when your own people do the same.
Dyatka is from Luhansk actually

What's your job?

holy shit

>Ukrainians come here steal our jobs

lol what jobs?

they dont stick around in this commie/kike idiot shithole because all the jobs are in germany.

Wash the dishes in restaurant

Dp you study in the same time or what? That's tajik tier job.

do you really?

fuck, lad

You're ignoring the fact that we have military all over the world and sticks our fingers in everybodies pies. And you say Russia is expansionist? We have bases all around Iran, and Iran threatens us?

> but Trump doesn't actually care about freedom or honoring our word.
Yeah and Obama was a true champion of the noble peace prize when he bombed the middle east throughout his term, went after whistleblowers; Snowden. Trump has done more in 2 weeks than Obama has done in 8 years. Tell me, during Obama's campaign, he promised to close gitmo...did it happen? Nope. Obamacare? Does/did it work? Nope. My premiums have gone up so much, I am paying double than before per month. So much for affordable. It's a sick joke that lasted too long.

If we're not the good guys right now, than who is?

>luhansk
no such thing

I was lucky that I found a job in this shithole in the middle of nowhere.

>Ukrainians come here steal our jobs and fuckng transfer their money to their country.
>soon we will need to work for 1 euro/hours.

Now you know how it feels toilet cleaner the fucking irony christ

Fuck off, subhuman scum. No one needs you and your shithole.

We have Kropyva!

>Is there a way to stop their war?
Nuke moscow

Sudacas and Africans did this a lot before the crisis in Spain.

They built houses back in their countries and left as soon as things went bad.

Are you actually comparing them to Ukrainians?

You're right, ukr*nians are worse actually.

how are they worse?

I would gladly steal your job, but you don`t have one.

So I need to work for pitiful 40000$ per year...
Life is hard, man.

40K USD isn't that bad in Ukraine though.
It's also pretty low in the US but you can live on it nicely.

40k USD in Ukraine is god tier m8

I know that you killed them all in your polish death camps but just be more jewish about it, take a % of all the money they send back.

40k USD is you-can-do-it-in-IT tier, god tier is when you make millions per deal just because you some local corrupted shithead

I thought all poles are living in England

Ukrainians>>>Polaks
no discussion