This scene was awful

This scene was awful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiKbzpdyb3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yus

DON'T create a fucking thread you dumbass

It was absurdly bad. worst t-1000 ever, she is extremely uncapable. She should have had no problem killing aria, the t-1000 learned to slit throats after how badly she messed up assassinating aria, which aria also shouldn't have lived through anyway so it's just retarded all around

If anything, that chase scene was more funny then tense

Waif-1000

>Dat filename

Why was she enjoying it so much

>its a stealthy assassin chasing his victim through the whole city episode

So what was the point of the faceless men story arc?
Now she's back at square one, only maybe slightly a better fighter.
Faceless dude is like "Finally. A girl is no one." and she's like "Err no i'm Arya Stark, you fuck." and he's smiling.
So he had obviously a little sympathy for her, but still...is he just ok now with the fact that she was just being a tourist??

I'm trying to make sense of this, but it's really fucking hard.

tfw we never see jaquen again in the show and this was literally all filler

It is like you havent played Assassins Creed

She's so goddamn hot though.

Exactly, shes not exactly no one if she is enjoying chasing down a victim with a smurf on her face.

well point was that Arya becomes badass and returns to Westeros as super cool ninja assasint, problem is writing was shitty and nobody bought it.

Didn't they say part of the rules is to give up what you value most when joining?

So Arya gave up her ability actually uh, become #1 to become...one?

>Faceless dude is like "Finally. A girl is no one."
I didn't get this either.

Is she really or was he just saying that because he thought she'd attack him?

I think she gave up what she values most; the training, role and mantle of No One, and thus actually finished her training and became No One. Now she's Arya, but she's not REALLY Arya, she's far more than she was.

Queue Benny Hill themesong of Arya gallivanting about Westeros.

TELL US A JOKE

>off screen death

What a bitch face

I agree it was kinda stupid. But what did Arya's talk with Jaqen mean? And his smug smile when she said she wasn't no one?

the smug smile of "my story line is now done"

I'm so glad I wasn't the only who noticed this

Everything the waif does in the scene, from slowly moving her head to running with open palms is just too T-1000 like

It's literally as if DABID told her
>Have you seen Terminator 2? Imitate the bad guy well as you can

reminder that we didn't get to see the Blackfish die fighting dozens of Lannister soldiers because the action budget was spent on pointless cunt #1 being chased by pointless cunt #2 through a boring parkouresque sequence without a satisfying sword-fight climax.

I see what you mean, but i guess SHE hasn't realised yet how much she's changed. And maybe that's why it's confusing for now, cause even if she does stunts, she feels pretty much the same as a character.

Is he still in the show?

Also what was the point of the dwarf getting drunk and asking the niggas to tell jokes? His character is completely useless this season! It would have been better to partially ignore him until the moment Daenerys comes back.

Tyrion this season has failed at everything he tried to do. I had expected a lot more interesting stuff from Tyrion+Varys at the end of the previous season.

Agree. Worst scene in GOT so far.

All the drinking scenes and drinking games are designed to make chad and stacy laugh.

Nothing more, nothing less.

This entire episode was awful

youtube.com/watch?v=uiKbzpdyb3I

Took me 3 hours fampais check it

Is Sandor's arc the best thing on television right now? I think so. try to disagree.

Best one that is remaining in GoT is probable but it's not the best thing on telly.

...what arc?

aren't the faceless men supposed to be stealthy? isn't making a giant scene by running through the streets and knocking shit over while chasing someone with a knife kind of bad pr for their ancient assassin organization?

Impressive.

Do some people enjoy it? Its such shit writing and complete filler

it blows my mind that people watch this piece of shit show

Of course they do.

Normies love those awkward situations with autistic characters.

I guess it's only really here on Sup Forums where people don't find that shit funny.

>lol he doesn't know what a joke is XD XD

Ayra is dead. Someone is wearing her face.