You fags will argue about anything

You fags will argue about anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFHwG8ikZAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not these days, Sup Forums is thoroughly anti john wayne. just look for his birthday thread in the archive.

eyepatch over the left eye looks cooler

john wayne is a gay draft dodger who can't act

2 mediocre movies. bridges was a better performance, though since john wayne couldnt act

No we won't!

Sup Forums doesn't discuss anything prove me wrong

you can't

Fuck you, yes we will!

Remake was better. Especially the ending. Not just a feel good story.

most obvious samefag of the current year

kill yourself faggot

im discussing why you're wrong right now

Bridges did the character better.

Remake has the bear doctor.

Every movie is better with a bear doctor. You can't dispute this. Just imagine any movie with a bear doctor and it becomes slightly better.

I haven't seen the original, does it have as many burns that are said completely straight faced? There was something about the way they insulted each other that I liked a lot in the remake

>eyepatch on different eyes

TRIGGERED

welcome to the entire point of Sup Forums

>tfw no bear doctor in star wars

fuck

This is one of the few instances where the remake is superior. It's on the same level as how much better The Hills Have Eyes remake was. John Wayne is overrated, desu.

I am agreeing.

The original film seemed much more light hearted and the scenes that were supposed to be dramatic, like the charge at the bandits on the field, just felt like they were missing something.
In the remake it seems more of a big deal when the ranger manages to pick off the final guy with such a long shot.
In the original, it's like, bang, ok next scene.
The original is great to watch, I really enjoyed the scenery more than anything, but I have to say that the remake is actually done much better.

. . . . ewok shaman . . . .

John Wayne's performance was almost jovial. It didn't fit the tone of the film. Bridges, on the other hand, hit it out of the park.

I totally agree.
It really is a rare instance of a remake being better than the original.
I can't really take John Wayne seriously in the original film.

Beau Bridges > Jeff Bridges

Discuss.

The remake is probably the only example of taking a truly mediocre flick and turning it into certified kino. Deakins should've also won best cinematography at the Oscars.

Your left or their left?

The recent one in extremely comfy I would recommend

Fun fact, he owns and runs a grocery store really close to my house.

Well, nobody is arguing against those facts

>the dude vs general hank landry

i-i don't know what to think...

So, what's the best wayne's performance? The Searchers?

>katie elder
>north to alska
>rio bravo
>liberty valance
>rio grande
>el dorado
>hondo
>stagecoach
>the horse soldiers
>westward ho
>the big trail

YOU ARE NOT LA BEEF

Fort Apache and She Wore a Yellow Ribbon have great Wayne performances as well. There's a scene in the latter where he's talking to his wife's grave that's particularly good. He's also good in Red River but I don't like that film much in particular

Original was better. Wayne was better. Sup Forums faggots can suck it, fucking commie cocoskuckers. John Wayne > capetrash.

You're right. I blanked out on them. Hated Red River the first time I saw it but it grew on me.

>no bear guy in Scent of a Woman
>no bear guy in Goodfellas
>no bear guy in Space Odyssey
>no bear guy in The Big Lebowski

john wayne

the beach boys of westerns

I remember watching the remake on a family vacation and as soon as Jeff Bridges spoke we had to turn on the subtitles.

Could anyone actually understand a word he said?

youtube.com/watch?v=MFHwG8ikZAY