jinashitter btfo

early

what edition is this?

momo is so fucking HOT

knock knock

CHOA

Yeri

why would you like twice as a group at all? please give me a legitimate reason

DR Music has released an official statement concerning recent issues surrounding BP RaNia, member Alexandra, and the group's choreographer.

Fans took issue with the fact that Alex was left out of BP RaNia's choreography for "Start a Fire", and the choreographer made a statement, saying she was staying out of the choreography portion for her own personal reasons. However, Alex soon followed up with a social media post asserting the choreographer was lying.
The agency has now posted the official statement on Facebook below:
"The recent uproar of fans sparked by comments made by our choreographer and Alexandra has ultimately been a positive thing. It has brought us together as a company with Alexandra to discuss a plan moving forward for the next round of promotional stages. The rumors that Alexandra was not willing, able, or present at practice to participate in the full choreography are false. Her level of talent is surpassed only by her work ethic and dedication to the team. It is for those reasons that we gave her the position of leader. Alexandra has always been a model of professionalism and a pleasure to work with.
We offer a sincere thank you to the fans for supporting our girls while voicing your opinions. You will see how much we took them to heart as we move into the future of BP Rania.
Sincerely,
DR Music"

~hard working noona...

can you not tell by the op pic

Look at this

for a second i thought that was ellin on twiceboy's back

Great thread

Because of their great songs, because of how pretty they are, because of their vlives and shows. I just feel proud and happy for them and hope they succeed even more

This could be para-para... Paradise

i like ooh aah and their b-sides

i need a "____ edition" to make sense of it

so, she's staying?

strongjeon...

r8

Why am I disgusted by Tiffany?

I always think it's Nayeon from the thumbnail

apparently, yes

alright, lets go with "twiceboy's harem edition"

+ everyone but joy

shit taste except for wendy

5/8

Good:joy,jithoo,nana
Shit: the rest

thanks, this is very helpful

>two members from the same group

disregarded

I don't see any common point between them. Did you pick them with the random generator ?

Sorry

honestly best harem i've ever seen on kpg, great taste
shame about sulli being a whore, she's very pretty though

I have shit taste

I don't mind

semi good taste
r8

this is the correct answer

wendy tho

the beauty and the beasts

remove the entire bottom row

2/8

jiae's mouth

10/10 good taste

I couldn't resist it
they are either talented or really beautiful or both
thanks comrade
3/8

>bts
ARMY?
any ARMYs here?

Somi is finally legal

meh, decent, great, decent
way past her prime, decent, decent, decent (but totally useless)

rate my harem

>jisoo, luda, johyun
based

>momo, arin
opinion discarded

4/8 apply yourself

she's either growing up well or she figured out her makeup. she looks really nice

We're literally unstoppable, we have the perfect combination of technique, size and speed. We win before stepping onto the field.

Goalkeeper - tall, reliable and flexible, with quick reflexes and a laugh that will cause the opposing team's strikers to quiver with fear or perplexity, Yura's been given the task to protect our goal

Wingbacks - Yeri and Sana are the archetypal Brazilian wingbacks - short, fast and expected to make long and pinpoint passes to their teammates while disarming opponents with their cuteness and charm

Centre-backs - an incredibly tall and imposing centre-back like Doyeon will provide the aerial cover we need despite her theoretical inexperience, while Lime will assume more of a sweeper role due to her physical play. Lime's sassy personality and leadership skills have granted her the captain's armband

Defensive Midfielder - She'll work twice as hard as any other player at winning balls, and with her thick yet flexible complexion, Momo will anchor the team and erect an impenetrable barrier in our midfield

Central Midfielders - Tireless like housewives, Irene and Woohee are the embodiment of work ethic, every manager's dream. Tiny and well-rounded, an ode to the greats like Iniesta and Modric, Irene and Woohee are expected to contribute both offensively and defensively. Irene's coy, cautious approach won't let her venture forward as much as Woohee, whose spiciness and flair will rock defenses like she rocks my heart

Wingers - pacey, slender and technically skilled, Nana and Nara's beautiful long legs, chiseled by Michelangelo himself, will mesmerize and cause our opponents to run out of breath when they try to tackle them

Striker - Lethal, sly and a physical marvel. It's no surprise that Seolhyun is expected to be the breadwinner like she's used to. She disregards history and never looks at the odds. Though know for her sprints, I'm expecting her to play close to the box and amass a scandalous goal tally

a billion out of 10

pretty good
who's that cutie that looks like eunb? the second on the bottom row

u trill af my nigga

one more month

t-ara shitters everyone

anyone have the template?

>no RUI
>no sejeong
>no Lisa
>no Somi

a god

>porcupine of concrete
LMFAO

Look at this

based

r8

Momo and Sana are slow, you'll lose

cutest gopher in the galaxy~

i missed this when it happened
gimme the tldr

binnie

>all big titts or lewd bodies in general
why luda though it doesn't make sense

perfection

not much to it, some ESL idiot said it and everyone made fun of him:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/S70740158#p70740756

*whispers* BASED

laboum soyeon

that's a really good picture, didn't even recognize her

most idols are womanlets they're just super lithe
they look even thinner in person

based me

wait, one of you is lying to me (or maybe both)

her name is yinnie

it's yulhee

its binniearin

>everyone's waifuing jisoo now
terrific taste, comrades

is jiae the only member of lovelyz who hasnt shown their butt and/or pussy?

based

terrible*

no koreans are quite tall compared to most other asians and anyway shorter female idols get shit on for their height so I think most groups have an avg heigh of 5'5 at least

>all these fags have 8 waifus

thats not how it works

you'll cowards don't even smoke crack

finally a real answer
thanks chingu

irene has the face of a delicate little dainty doll

>betsy
nice

10/10 my man

word
that's called a bias list