If your country doesn't have conscription then you're pretty much a non-country without true patriotism

If your country doesn't have conscription then you're pretty much a non-country without true patriotism

Wouldn't true patriotism bring millions of volunteers?

>not just hiring mercenaries

Volunteer army is for losers looking for welfare handouts.

If I have to lose weight and stop eating burgers, I'd lose my main reason to be patriotic.

>Quitting job for crap army pay
>Looking for welfare handouts
hmmmm

>fcking nigger

Bad feel

theyre our weapon of mass destruction, your entire army dies of laughter in talvisota 2.0

>laughter
pretty much this

Don't know that we fought against blacks.

pew pew pew

pewpewpewpew

>have 3 niggers in company
>1 gets kicked out for being an aggressive cunt
>other one is a humorless faggot who rages at everything
>third one is the best one since he's only mildly loud and annoying

True Patriots have to be forced into military?

pewpew ... pewpew ... pewpew

True patriots are grateful they get the chance to receive a military training ;)

Why do you keep spamming shit? Stop making threads, autist. I'm done with you little runt.

i would bet 50 dollars that all 3 of those niggers are only mildly outgoing and the rest of the company is made out of autistic closet finns

Mandatory military conscription has benefits on education, crime, and the labour market. Conscripts feel pride and honor in defending the homeland and develop bonds of brotherhood they would not have otherwise.

You would lose 50 dollars, nigger.

Patriotism need to die

Are these all the same person (the blacks)?

pewpewpeww

t. degenerate c-paprus rat
you will be made to stomp the minefields when the time comes :^)

>Using tree for cover
5.56 Nato punches like frosen trees like it's silkpaper, you'd be better off hiding in the snow

I was a scout.

Globalism need to die

Those are actually cool animals

conscription prevents a country from a military coup.

tell me one negative aspect of conscription

>be in Israel
>conscription is being in some remote desert base with a few dozen 18 year old girl
>be in Austria
>conscription is not seeing any women the entire time

not fair

>Be in Norway
>Stuck in some remote village along E6 with light 24/7 in the summer and darkness 24/7 in the winter

I respect Blacks who do conscription in Finland more than natives who took C papers.

Last time that happened we lost many young men's lives

Becomes a massive expensive clusterfuck once your population grows into the tens of millions scale

>then you're pretty much a non-country
>then
Wouldn't apply to us anyway

I wish
I really wanted to join when i was 17, still do. Maybe i might try again.

does Belgium has conscription?
IMO having it is pretty much third world (except some cunts)

its pretty much pointless for countries like mine and belgium to have conscription. we're pretty much completely surrounded by allies and I don't see that changing anytime soon. and if an outside agressor pushed through to our borders we'd be boned anyways.

I meant to have a large military in general, outside of NATO contribution and so on.

oh, yeah, you're right
haven't thought about that

Serving in the army made me hate Russia even more

>enjoying forced labour
You're basically an Uncle Tom.

Russia has conscription and they get gang raped and forced into gay prostitution by their CO's. Is that patriotic?

Thats so wrong lol.

This attitude is why your country is turning to shit.

If you didn't do conscription you will have a hard time getting a bank loan in Finland. You've basically proven that you are not trustworthy.

>they get gang raped and forced into gay prostitution by their CO's
Ahahahaha fucking westerners lol

I don't know whether the men they're fucking are Western or not. It probably depends where they're stationed.

>If you didn't do conscription you will have a hard time getting a bank loan in Finland.
>good goy, better willingly enter into a period of slavery in the service of the EU and UN or we won't allow you to go into debt in our banks

Every neet on this site would benefit from it.
I don't regret my conscription year at all, I had tons of fun, I miss it actually.

Nigger, why are you forcing these niggers in every Finland post you make? You will never be Finnish and neither will any nigger ever be Finnish. Deal with it.

RACIST

>EU and UN
aa yes now i realise i was serving the illuminati by shitting in the woods in the middle of nowhere
thank you for opening my eyes

Hey somalinigger, posting niggers wearing human clothes doesn't make them finnish.

Just f y i

>Since 2006, Finland has participated in the formation of European Union Battlegroups. Finland will be participating to two European Union Battlegroups in 2011.

>cucking yourself for the EU makes you trustworthy so you can take out a loan
Good goy, finnish shekels keep rolling in

^ This.

Me, and most people I served with were better people after our conscription ended. You learn alot about responsibility and respecting your fellow man.

>TFW I got a good reference from my troop leader that landed me several good jobs after my year was over
Also this

>he thinks reservists and conscripts are forced take part in international missions
keep going m8

Oh, so it doesn't build a sense of oneness, patriotism and collective responsibility, then? You just care about what you're doing personally?

Just stop mate, this is getting embarrasing.

Good, patriotism and imperialism need to die.

Fuck fighting for your country. I wouldn't lift a finger for Britain.

No, because it would just lead to draft dodging.
T. very low mandatory conscription nation

It's funny that Russia has mandatory conscription but over half of the men avoid it.

Really makes you think

you dont have to conscript anyone if you aren't a manlet country. quality over quantity desu

no they're our night combat special forces

This
I'm not fighting for shit unless it involves foreign invaders on our home soil

but manlets are the best soldiers

kek'd

>I wouldn't lift a finger for Britain.
Thats fine, but if we take that to the next logical steps you get shit like
>I wouldn't fix shit in my neighborhood, even if it benefits me and everyone
>I wouldn't do the right thing to fix my county
>I wouldn't throw garbage in the garbage bin
>I wouldn't make long term decisions that benefit my country
I get that being a britcuck is bad, but why let Britain be a shit nation, instead of making it great?

If people were true patriots, there would be no need for mandatory conscription since people would volunteer to join. So how come Finland needs to force people to serve?

>not fighting for shit unless it involves foreign invaders on our home soil
That's what our conscription is for, you don't get sendt to war unless you volunteer for it.

hahaha

No worries.

There are real men in Britain that do serve so that you dont have to. Glad to see you dont feel shame over your cowardice :)

Teenagers are basically degenerates.

norwegian soldier doesn't have corpse paint camo

This.

Lel

Sure, but most people don't do their conscription before turning 20 anyway.

I do not care for my country one jot. Being a decent, helpful person does not mean being a jingoistic thug and lackey for warmongers.

I'm glad to be a coward in your eyes. If I wasn't annoying nationalists, I'd be doing something wrong. Betrayal of the nation is the highest virtue.

Pretty much only banana republics have it.

>Betrayal of the nation is the highest virtue

>Being a decent, helpful person
So basically: You will neglect your nation by living in a gated community, and then you will do no long term planning?
Fucking wannaba upperclass twit

>I do not care for my country one jot.
yet you live there and reap the benefits it provides

Same reason why basic education and vaccinations are mandatory. It only works when everyone does it.

>I do not care for my country one jot. Being a decent, helpful person does not mean being a jingoistic thug and lackey for warmongers.

I'm working class. It's the upper classes that love nationalism.

Providing to society has fuck all to do with nationalism.

First off, vaccinations are not mandatory. Second, what difference does it make if some people do not get a basic education?

Besides, we're moving the goal posts now. It was never about patriotism, was it?

Nationalism isn't the same as patriotism.

feels good

Success breeds jealousy

You just don't get it do you?

Both are bullshit conjured up by manipulators for people with nothing else to feel proud of.

We have a history of being invaded, and we live in a country that's arguably one of the best countries in the world, why shouldn't we have a duty to defend it?

>puts values and memes in the same basket just like that

did you even read my post?

A silent high five, with a grin

>arguably one of the best countries in the world
How is anything in Northern Europe anything but complete shit?

Maybe if you think your shithole is all of northern europe, but you see that's not the case.

>forced service
>true patriotism

>mussolini esque indocrination of the nation's youth
>manufactured paranoia and a state of emergency
>true patriotism

daily reminder that a truely free nation would crush it's enemy in one fell sweep and not keep it alive and just disgruntled enough to force it's citizens into a bubble of dogmatic thought and clueless living