Do the people of your country like France?

Do the people of your country like France?
What's their opinion about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fVyMz-FoNXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eat a dick you fancy fuckboi

They like France but they think French people are arrogant

>Do the people of your country like France?
They hate French and the French

>What's their opinion about it?
Muh we were colonized

>Bug-aria

filthy pest

They think french are fancy, boy are they wrong...
They also think you are fags, boy are they right....

> Do the people of your country like France?
I think yes
> What's their opinion about it?
Isn't that pretty much the same question as the first one? I suppose they are positive about it

France is fancy and romantic but we'd choose Italy over them in a heartbeat.

Yes
Good for furthering study and like the fashion, but some ... odour. Half would even think France as how Japan does.

nope
pro-islam, racists

Yes.

What's their opinion about it?
Fancy and romantic country with great locations. The stereotype, basically.

FUCK OFF FUCKING FROGS GIVE ALSACE-LORRAINE BACK

>FUCK OFF FUCKING FROGS GIVE ALSACE-LORRAINE BACK

Are you sure you want it back ?

youtube.com/watch?v=fVyMz-FoNXg

the reputation seems to go down. still popular tho.

Guess.

Quit trying to steal Woody's girlfriend you smelly frog.

Good

Avoid France anonsan

You might be killed by hords of feral africans if you go there, i also heard that Paris is filled with rats

If you want to visit a traditional European country, go to Poland or Hungary.

We like to stab them

I hate France but I come to collect welfare and send back to my bled, desu

Stop burning down our fucking trucks

It will fit in perfectly with the rest of this bloody country.

everybody likes france
nobody likes the french
both are deserved
/thread

No, French are bullies

mfw France shoots its eurostar into our chunnel

i wouldnt really avoid it, and would get to non popular places there.

normies think france is all about paris. and paris has become such a commercial place thats full of chink tourists and a melting pot thats full of immigrants. plus the media constantly releases news about terrorism everytime some little thing happens there. some realise it and have started to have some mixed feelings about it, but most dont really.

Yes, millions of Americans visit your country every year, if that's any indication. Plus France is our greatest ally of course

people here used to love france for some reason but now france is a little meh

longing for France, it certainly existed in my mind. but, sadly, the internet crushed it completely. I'm afraid to be too assertive in your own business, yet I just feel sorrow.

Dude stop trying to sell the country, we all know Paris is infested by subhumans...

of course non,antoine

No, it's fucking gay. People unironically think this.

Even French Canadians dont like you

they like it

WTF i hate egypt now

We hate this guy.

blue-pilled people think it's still great
red-pilled people know its a muslim-infested shithole that once was a great country

France is super cute

France isn't France anymore.

I wouldn't go to France.

Of all the places i traveled to Paris was the worse

Americans in general like France.

In my personal opinion after visiting Paris, one of the stuffiest cultures I've had the misfortune to come into contact with.
Overrated.

But they are rude..

t. never been

You are right

this country suck as fuck i'm gonna move to another country within some years

Never really cared about france until my parents forced me to go with them to a tour in europe. I was expecting them to be like the stereotypes but they were actually very polite.
The best example of this was when we were in the subway and it stopped moving, then something in french was said through the speakers and we didn't know wtf was going on. Virtually everybody around us started explaining in either english or spanish that somebody off themselves and the subway was going to be stuck there, and how could we get to our hotel. Pretty based.

Please delete this meme

I think so. When people think of France here, they think of beauty and romance.

But it really happened i swear

People either view them as the height of cultural refinement or the haughtiest of cunts.

back to Algeria

I would like France if it was not full of niggers and muslims. I like white France.

Never really cared about france until my parents forced me to go with them to a tour in europe. I was expecting them to be like the stereotypes but they were actually very polite.
The best example of this was when we were in the subway and it stopped moving, then something in french was said through the speakers and we didn't know wtf was going on. Virtually everybody around us started tutting, smoking and pretending not to speak English.

Come to Poland if you are white.

dunno well but we love southern europe countries, maybe france could be included one of them so yes
we think french girls have bang hairstyles, and french only wear black clothings

The best example of this was when we were in the subway and it stopped moving, then something in french was said through the speakers and we didn't know wtf was going on. Virtually everybody around us started eating baguette, fromage and flying white flag. Pretty based .

>pretending
You got memed too buddy

I think France is a pretty nice country, very beautiful, if you disregard the ayyrabs in the major cities. A lot of people here think the same, especially since you helped us out with kicking the bongs off our soil in the revolutionary war.

Eh, it's a mixed bag. A lot of people complain, bit I don't think they hate it here.

Badically, I think there is nothing more French than hating France but still defending it as utterly superior to everything else.

France is superior in every way to any other nation

Thank you, best ally.

apart from england

Honestly, they don't care about any other country, except the US and Belgium. We learn French for practical reasons

I will come to Poland, but let me warn you that i'm a Karaite Judean

We're equal desu

They are pretty ambivalent about it, I think.

France is considered to be kind of like the other large European countries, but poorer and less important.
In high school we usually have the choice between learning Spanish, German or French. The vast majority chooses Spanish because Spanish-speaking countries are interesting and popular vacation-spots. A decent amount of people choose German because Germany is an important trading partner for us, and knowing German is beneficial for work. And very, very few choose French because it's just not a particularly important language or country for us.

> What's their opinion about it?
U eat frogs and have baguette

I love Russians. So concise.

Our academia masturbates over French philosophy

why make this thread when you the answer, faggot ?

the only people who like this country are idiots who fall for the american meme of france

>Plus France is our greatest ally of course

uuugh please no

Seriously i don't know how cucked are those countries that have French or any colonial language as the main language. I have lived here all my life and literally never heard anyone speak a single sentence in French.

today in things that never happened

english people love france and you are extremely relevant to us even if you're an ocean away

t.french proxy

t. the country that hate france more than anyone in the entire world
lmao

seriously though you are actually more relevant to us than germany i think. virtually everybody else in the europe is a cucked g*rm satellite state at this point.

haha no, and only one of those (You)s is mine

We mostly think your humoristes are shit but that your country is nice.

I went there and everything was shit except the food. Buy from the cheap street merchants, their stuff is great for the price.

Everyone likes France here.
France,your a pretty cool guy.