Now that the dust has settled... What went wrong?

Now that the dust has settled... What went wrong?

BLACKED.

> Olympic tattoo

This curse is undefeated.

Women swimmers have a terrible shelf life.

if this gigantess would straddle me she'd likely cave my pelvis in.

I'd be okay with that..

At least lurch is fuckable, unlike that dude Ledecky

>> Olympic tattoo
>This curse is undefeated.

enlighten me please...

No one knows. Not even she knows. My mother thinks it's PED usage stoppage.

redpill me on the olympic rings tattoo curse

why aren't people posting more pics??

>redpill
fuck off back to Sup Forums, the olympics are over

Apparently she failed out of UCLA, too.

she went to college, stopped training properly and got fat

not everything is a big conspiracy

She's not sitting on my face

prolly partying or got a bf

could explain both

>at least Lurch is fuckable

Not by someone whose occupation in life is Sup Forums tripfag

>dude Ledecky

Get over it. Ugly and still more successful than any of you

Inb4 doping

Prove it first then you have a case

Do none of you guys have google? She got back spasms that derailed her training.

>being this bootyblasted and mindlessly obsessed
I'm positive my life is better than yours, how does it feel having a shittier life than a tripfag?

""""""""""back spasms""""""""""

Wah wah wah hope you get paid for posting on Sup Forums as much as you've done

Look forward to your reply to give me a good chuckle.

>She got back spasms that derailed her training.

and eventually her career?

Isn't she too young to be having back problems anyways? Or was she on the rag and doesn't want to admit it?

yeah back spasms from some butch's strapon

She also wasn't competing in the backstroke in college because her team already had competent backstrokers. Not sure if she continued training the stroke or focused on what the team would need. She also supposedly stretched herself too thin between training, classes, appearances, etc. It's still strange how far she fell. She dominated the Worlds in 2013, then fell off a cliff.

blacked?

Her dad said she did way too much public stuff/charity and it stressed her out on top of cutting in to training time. Makes a lot of sense. She was America's darling after 2012 and everyone wanted something from her, and since she was still amateur, she couldn't pay for a team of handlers.

Phelps was training half-assed leading up to London, as well as getting drunk and high, and he was still competitive. Obviously Phelps is a freak, but Franklin was the best backstroker in the world in 2012 and 2013. Her times this year were brutal. She barely even qualified for the Olympics. Even if her training sucked, it's still hard to see that much of a fall-off unless her back is still bothering her or something else is going on.

I'll let her backstroke my cock.

her hairline simply isn't streamlined enough

Maybe. I bet it's a combination of several things as is usually the case when a great natural talent burns out too young.

Look at Agnel in 2012 compared to Rio, didn't get past the series and now retired.

Depends if she wants to, which is very much to be seen

She goes to Berkeley

She went to college and discovered boys

Sheltered, goes-to-an-all-girls-christian-school girl finally gets a taste of the real world, training no longer the sole focus of her life, performance drops. Film at 11.

""""""""""back spasms"""""""""" from taking too much dick, if you catch my drift.

I thought you guys weren't supposed to touch computers on Shabbos, Shlomo.

Cuck

wait, missy franklin is a swimmer?
I thought she was a rapper and people associated her to forheadecky for some american reason that I didn't care to find out.
Now it makes sense

D-do you think the same thing is going to happen to Ledecky?

No, ledecky is too pure.

r-right?

do you consult with your mom before you post hot sports opinions?

Hot. Googled to find an even better pic for my fap folder and found this

Nah. Ledecky is fugly. Missy is a 6'2'' amazon. I bet she rode all up and down the Assyrian empire her whole time in Berkeley.

Her oversized chin produces too much drag

I'd fuck the absolute shit out of Ledecky

The thing is that Phelps body gives him a natural advantage anyways. The doesn't need to train well and he would still put in Olympic times.

I'm sure you're going to hear a lot about her getting distracted by her "studies" at Stanford

She looks like she's supposed to be cute, but she isn't

>6'2"

Yeah this is too much. Ledecky is perfect at 6ft

I'm thinking she became sexually active in the past four years, got on birth control, and that fucked with her hormones.

Oh she became sexually active alright

Probably taking too much dick in college and didn't train.