I was a NOTM shill. But i was so wrong

I was a NOTM shill. But i was so wrong.

This is the best DG album. No contest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpwSJCmSUFE
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/the-chemical-brothers/dig-your-own-hole-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off gpidf

can we pls get some fucking dog in here?

Exmilitary

It's close between these desu

TPTB (notm>JD) > TMS > ExMil > NLDW > BP > GP

This but with TMS at the bottom

get out.

FASHION WEEK

Objective ratings time? OK

NoTM>NLDW=TMS>ExMil>GP=JD>BP

They're all good tho :)

TMS = ExMil with BP at the bottom

why is bp so disliked on mu?

Fascist Week

P
E
N
I
S

Niggas on the Moon is unlistenable shite

They started heading downhill with GP but christ

NLDW=Money Store>BP>NoTM>GP>EXM>Jenny Death

I like you
from

powers(jd>notm)>plates>pit>love>store ex

What's wrong with TMS? It's pretty repetitively poppy but it's done really well.

It's good, I just prefer every DG album with vocals to it.

NLDW>TMS>GP>NOTM>BP>Jenny Death>Exmil>Fashion Week

Exmilitary and Jenny Death are the patrician choices

this is close though

ExMil > Jenny Death > Gov Plates = TMS > BP = NotM > NLDW

Most of them are 10/10

Daily reminder that NLDW has the weakest soundscape

the lyricism is good and the energy is there but it falls short compositionally as well.

personally, i don't like how ride sounds subdued by the music. he's sounds more like he's in the background than the raw, in your face sounds of the other albums

Whatever I Want (Fuck Who's Watching) is one of my favorite songs ever.

Scaruffi agrees.

my fucking nigga. GP aged like fine wine. Now check out the most objective death grips ratings.
notm>GP>NLDW>TMS>BP=Ex=JD

Do any other patricians here realize that Bottomless Pit is basically a dumbed down Jenny Death for all the plebs who hated it?

Centuries of Damn, Beyond Alive, and On GP are Death Grips' at their best in all cases. Everything about Jenny Death is incredible.

youtube.com/watch?v=GpwSJCmSUFE

This song is vastly underrated.
>mfw 0:55

most objective as in most newbie

I literally contest everything about this list because it's wrong

Exmilitary is the best hip hop album of all time.

Jenny Death is really really really close

gp>notm=nldw>exm=fw=bp>jd>tms

youre gonna be castrated here for saying that but i think youre right

notm>gp=tms>exm>jd>nldw>bp

I stopped listening to them on NLDW

What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first "song" and it's literally a bunch of noise. It's not even different noises. It's like the same thing repeating for three minutes. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole album is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "classic" album. This is fucking noise.

haha well memed

It's pretty average for a DG album. Personally I wish they had taken more inspiration from Hot Head, which is the best track, but no one agrees with me on that.

i was hoping BP was gonna be really spooky and weird like black google and notm but it was too safe sounding imo

Beware is best dg song

I've been listening to them for 5 years now, I have given each album countless listens. Trust me my man, this is the most correct rating there'll ever be.

I agree completely except I still love BP

I'd put EXM above TMS, but aside from that, those are indeed objective ratings

to those who show DG to normie types, which song do they respond the most to?

Hustle bones slams in a good system and thats the type of trash I hang around with.

NotM might not be their best album, but Up My Sleeves is their best song. The middle section starting with TSK TSK TSK blows the rest of their discography out of the water.

as much as i love ride, this is their only good release

in my experience Get Got, No Love, Thrash and Ring A Bell take normies to another level

i've seen footage and guillotine

>guillotine
user those aren't normies

doesn't matter you're wrong kek
Same

Billy Not Really is their best song. The sound design is fucking incredible.

no they really are, i assure you.

Definitely I've Seen Footage.

My very, VERY pleb friend who likes Eminem, Mumford & Sons, Kid Cudi and only just now got into Pink Floyd actually didn't mind it when I played it on the radio.

>as much as i love ride, the only good album doesn't include him

yea, its a good workout album

What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first "song" and it's literally a bunch of noise. It's not even different noises. It's like the same thing repeating for three minutes. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole album is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "classic" album. This is fucking noise.

oh shit I would like to add an album to your workouts
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/the-chemical-brothers/dig-your-own-hole-1/

Runway D and Runway H2 are the uniquest thing this already unique band has ever done.

Bitch Please

thankyou verymuch kind user, i'll check it out

very much this, as experimental as death grips are, their songs generally sound the same, also runway n1 is very very unique

>Eh, Ring a Bell
>Black QB
>Get Got
>I'm Overflow

but typically all my friends hate it and prefer better music like lil dicky ( I wish i was kidding )

>their songs generally sound the same
I don't think so

guillotine is literally the most normie DG song imaginable.

i understand where youre coming from but sonically they all have the same feel and never really invoke any carthartic response which is what it seems to do. once you listen to NOTM enough its easy to hear that its just gp but introspective

Why does no one ever bring up their S/T?
Face Melter is probably my favourite DG track.

>Sup Forums still hasn't moved on from 2011 meme grips
pretty embarrassing lads

>/mu still hasn't moved on from 'Sup Forums still hasn't moved on from 2011 meme grips'
somehow even more embarrassing

JD > NOTM > BP > NLDW > EXM > GP > TMS > FW
All of their albums are amazing though

Literally everyone agrees with you and thinks hot head is the best track

DG is my favorite band and all but I don't think they have enough more to say to warrant a new record. Bottomless Pit was essentially there "fuck it let's cash in on the hype while we're at our height" album and More Than The Fairy was pretty much a retread entirely minus the unique sound courtesy of Les.