Is this movie good? Should I watch the theatrical version or the director's cut?

Is this movie good? Should I watch the theatrical version or the director's cut?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8YLb7jrtlXU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the movie is great. watch the director's cut. literally the only problem i had with the movie was that orlando bloom was miscast. great soundtrack too

What is Jerusalem worth?

Nothing

Everything

Thanks.

Directors cut. Didnt really enjoy the theatrical cut, but shit made a lot more sense with the directors cut. A whole hour of extra plot basically. Very good movie.

Agreed. Orlando Bloom should not have been playing the MC. But it doesnt ruin the movie thankfully.

Holy shit, I just checked the director's cut run time and it's an extra 45 minutes. That's a lot.

about tree fiddy

I dont remember how the theatrical cut could have made any sense at all. The cut plotline is kind of central to the directors cut.

Its pretty good. Despite the PC revisionism.

The Theatrical version is a mess.

youtube.com/watch?v=8YLb7jrtlXU

PC revisionism?

that german guy looks like a nord from skyrim

>PC revisionism
If you're going to complain about how historically innacurate it is, start with Balian being a completely different character or Jerusalem being shot adjacent to a desert. But yeah, the anti American interventionism stuff is a bit heavy-handed.

Yeah no wonder he didnt last long. Pretty sure germans had the same equipment as everyone else at that time. He must have been a viking fanboy who had read too many sagas.

Director's cut is way too fucking long. And I don't even hate Orlando Bloom, and I'd watch Eva Green in anything, even watching her from my own eyes as she stabbed me to death.

this was for the theatrical edition i believe. director's cut would have gotten at least 80%

>believing RT scores

I AM NOT

How about forming your own opinions?