I

youtube.com/watch?v=JOIjmLw0iQc

I

>honest trailers

>Screen Cucks

HEY GUYS WATCH THE NEW GHOSTBUSTERS OR YOUR RACIST

My carnal human desires include having sexual intercourse with officer Judy Hopps.

>it's a i hate metermaids episode

They aren't wrong about the movie being all over the place with its content. It pulled no punches and while I might not agree with its politics I can respect that.

WHEREVER I GO...

i hate the future

it's always fun to watch them squirm when a movie's decent

In this case two thirds of the jokes are 'I want to fuck the rabbit but I don't want to sound like a furry'.

They went from funny to mentioning shit that happens in the movie. No jokes whatsoever except
>This movie will turn people into furries! haha!
jesus

Pretty much this, they also started showing way more bias in their videos

>your racist
My racist what?

They literally have no original opinion of their own -- just regurgitate whatever the internet believes.

I do sometimes wonder though if they're Disney shills.

Also Hal has a smug as fuck face that I can't stand.

...is this supposed to be funny or like what exactly are you asking for, OP?

Of course, Zootopia is a Disney movie.

Recently they seem to be going far more lightly on Disney movies than others, to the point where I wonder why the fuck they even review them if the entire thing is going to be praise disguised as mocking.

>Any YouTube celebrities.

> implying Ethan is not the god-man of the internet in both appearance and demeanor and Dunkey is not his wingman

oh god even I can't type this without wanting to kill myself

What the fuck is this supposed to mean? Nobody outgangsters this gangster because he steals boots from people? Gangster his gangsta?

Ebonics is a hell of a drug.

>Dunkey
>different from any memescream videogame teen on youtube.

> Ethan
> HAHAH I COUGHED

yeah man great job.

In general everybody seems to give Disney a free pass for everything at the moment. Zootopia deserved most of its praise but I will never understand how Big Hero 6 managed to cuck The Lego Movie in terms of awards.

Agree.

Zootopia is the exception, but mostly Disney will get praised for making 'fun' movies that people somehow elevate to being 'a masterpiece'.

Also let's not forget BH6 not only won over Lego, but HTTYD2, Song of the Sea, and Kaguya.

Song of the Sea and Kaguya were two of the best animated films of the past decade and they both lost to a fucking generic animated capeshit film.

Then again these are the same 'experts' who picked Frozen over The Wind Rises, so what else should we expect honestly?

Someone please post... the webm...

>HTTYD2

well that movie was fucking shit to be honest.

can somebody actually tell me what she is trying to say

Wow. Trump's America can't come soon enough.

Who is 'she', user?

what webm?

>hAhaHahaHahaha guise get it?? meter maids suck xDD
>go to starring go to starring xDDD

jesus fucking christ how terrible can you write a god damn script?
also my fucking cat has more voice acting talent than this jerkoff

How the hell did Disney sneak such a serious and occasionally dark story into a happy kids film about accepting people and judging them on actions rather than external characteristics?

He raises a decent point. Was that meant to be a romantic thing at not? Because you could pretty easily read it either way.

Promoting your shit is against the rules. Fuck off faggot

I'd be surprised if he bothered here.