The rise of Right Wing Punk

With all the hubbub going on in the US at the moment do you think the right-wing will start making their own punk music against the left, just like how the left did back in the 80's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rlghYsHnVc
youtube.com/watch?v=myzNWd-Pp2g
youtube.com/watch?v=6cUC0s0tHBw
youtube.com/watch?v=JjDb5OewYco
youtube.com/watch?v=vjWacM9s7rE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw no qt fashy punk/post punk scene

Well, first of all if that happened it wouldn't sound anything like Punk, that shits already been done.

There's already some hardcore bands that are making anti trump songs and shit.

>There's already some hardcore bands that are making anti trump songs and shit.

yep and with bandcamp endorsing to let the refugees in you know it's going to be filled with anti-trump material now

bump

>yep and with bandcamp endorsing to let the refugees in you know it's going to be filled with anti-trump material now
I didn't know bands choose to base their political views on Bandcamp's views. Wow. TIL. Pretty respectful toward a company that does them a great service desu.

I'M A PART OF WHAT SOME PEOPLE CALL THE ALT-RIGHT

>punk music against the left
What would you write songs about? Being offended that other people get offended?

AND IT FEELS

Right wingers are more of a folk and metal type of people, sometimes with ventures into electronic music.

youtube.com/watch?v=0rlghYsHnVc

PS. punk music fucking sucks

punk scene in the US is too left wing dominated by disgusting commies, it's sad but I can't see right leaning punk becoming a thing.

punk is good you larper

shitskins invading your country, black people unable to take responsibility for anything, pro white anthems. just generally un PC things to stir shit. i'm surprised there isn't a big far right punk scene. would be sick

Who knows. We're in a pretty divided country and who to rebel against is not so simple.

PUNK AS FUCK

>too left wing dominated
No such thing

Yet another Sup Forums thread disguised as a thread about music. Great...

n-niggers! g-g-get out of m-my uh... my c-country! white pride master race!

why would a genre that has typically been anti-establishment suddenly reverse course and endorse the establishment

>punk being anti-establishment

implying these bulkmode savages wouldn't dom any and all limp wristed skinnyfat Sup Forums posters

>punk
>anti-establishment

Hmm...

haha yeah! stupid cuckolds!

>is there going to be a _ punk revival because of _
For the last time, no. Get a real job, find a wife, make some babies.

Why are you projecting racist thoughts on school kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=myzNWd-Pp2g

"Into that darkness
Into that darkness
The bodies collapsed
Swollen with gas"

arrow trump supporters enter arrow not racist enter pick one tab parking 1000 enter

>When you're ready to gas the kikes but you yourself are a swarthy shitskin
At least I have internet friends to larp with :)

it's a joke. calm down small son

>Get a real job, find a wife, make some babies.
The right wing equivalent of punk.

You're racist.

>using the word shitskin

ugh. if you consider yourself a leftist, dont fucking use that word, especially if you are white. you should know better

with the right wing in power, probably not

even if the band wasn't pro-trump could bands with criticism of the left still pop up?

>changing your facebook name to Hillary Clinton's maiden name

>your brain on fluoride
A tragedy to see so many brainwashed anti-whites on here. Sad!

All pigs must die.

Many enemies bring much honor

youtube.com/watch?v=6cUC0s0tHBw

youtube.com/watch?v=JjDb5OewYco

>UGGHHH
>STOP USING WORDS THAT TRIGGER

Don't call yourself leftist, neo-liberal scum.

>not understanding your privilege, the continued oppression of PoC, and the harmfulness of normalizing slurs

regressive as fuck. can't wait till us whites dies out, the world will be at peace.

>commie tries to talk tough because he doesn't want to be associated with es jays
It's Sup Forums dude. No need to flex

only thing i'm flexing is this dick

Yes, good songs
youtube.com/watch?v=vjWacM9s7rE

American right-wing punk already exists by the truckloads: it's called Christian rock, and it sucks.

As long as American conservatism and the evangelical church are hand-in-hand then right-leaning music is always going to head towards rockin4Jesus because of the stronghold Christian labels and marketings have on that sector of the population. Lest we forget the last time a Republican was in office and our radios were full of POD and Switchfoot.

I worked in Christian radio for a decade.

Interesting point. 99% of christian rock is so bad

>all right wing people are religious
>all right wing people are republicans
>christian rock has anything to do with punk

do better please

I'm guessing you're not American, either that or you seriously underestimate how intertwined the Christian church and the right-wing are here.

>right-wing Reagan rises to power
>leftist musicians react with punk, industrial and so on

Now, right-wing Trump is the president, why the fuck would right-wing punk start appearing? Quite the opposite, it's gonna be 80s all over again, but with hip-hop thrown into the mix.

>right wing punk
>not NSBM
>not Nazi rock

hip hop was a genre in the 80s???

I am. Not everyone on the right is a fucking Pence conservative. You're train of thought is so depressingly typical of american political discourse.

Look into Power Electronics. Pic related, it's Xenophobic Ejaculation's "White Power."

Fantano already explained why punk isn't coming back.

>Not everyone on the right is a fucking Pence conservative.
I didn't say that everyone on the right is Christian. I said as long as the Christian church dominates the right wing in America (which it absolutely does) then right-leaning music is always going be pushed religious or shut out. The most popular genre in the US is technically country and country artists have to constantly pay lip service to Christians to stay on the radio.

People here think that because pop-culture is liberal the rebellious thing to do is go right, ignoring the fact that artists were overwhelming liberal when punk started too so I don't know.

Pop-culture and the media establishment is liberal. It was always sort of punk to point out political bias in the media and the elite that owns it but now that they're on their side it's creating a weird schism.

Leftists are mad at liberals/liberal pundits right now as well from what I can tell, which is why you have stuff like Chapo Trap House gaining a large audience and media attention so quickly. I could see there being far-leftist anti-liberal punk before a surge of right-wing punk tbqh.

he sure seems to know a lot about music doesn't he

>far-leftist anti-liberal punk
The music might not come but the sentiment is there

The problem is though that the right is in power now so like the right won't make rebellious music

I fucking hate commies.

he's not criticising Bandcamp, he's suggesting that people will perhaps take advantage of Bandcamp's views and incentives to buy songs by releasing songs that align with these views
desu it's not too unlikely