Ask an ex snl key grip anything

ask an ex snl key grip anything

jones, zamata, rudnitsky and cecily are leaving this year

bayer scheduled to leave next year

Who's the biggest cunt besides Lorne?

Can you deep fry a fart?

wtf

Any gossip on who's nice/who's a bitch? Also, why are they leaving?

lorne is universally loved amongst the cast, except mooney, who is constantly a problem himself.

no

Isn't this rudnitsky's first year? Also no way life would be so wonderful so Jones would quit.

kyle mooney is asshole who thinks he is funnier than everyone and none "gets" his humor.

him and bennet have had a falling out due to mooney being difficult on set and with the writers

You can if you freeze it first.

Was Kristen Wiig a vile human being?

WHAT DID SHE MEAN WITH THIS

jones is fired, not leaving. same with rudnitsky and zamata.

jones is a one trick pony. the writers gave her a chance to do something different with "the cut" sketch, but she messed up about 4 times live, and that was the line. cant just be loud black lady.

will any of them make it big?
I say no

cecily is leaving to continue her career in film, followed by bayer next year.

kenan thompson is also one of the most respected names in african american comedy

What's it like working in live tv? I'm considering a career

Is Kyle Mooney really a prick? He always seemed cool and I loved his earlier videos with Good Neighbor and even other stuff he did. Whatever happened to the other guy, Nick?

amazing. lots of competition. i wa only on snl because somebody else got fired for being innapropriate with bayer, so a spot opened up while i was training in a best boy on the biggest loser

I'm actually (seriously) considering auditioning for snl. How does one go about doing that?

who smells the most?

>kyle mooney is asshole who thinks he is funnier than everyone and none "gets" his humor.

Damn, he's actually right!

lol. one just does not simply autition for snl.

you have to be invited to audition.

for example, pete davidson was dating larry davids daughter, and had a mild following in NYC for his comedy. one night bill hader saw him perform, called lorne, and made sure he got an audition.

there is a movie with mike mirbiglia coming out explaining the process pretty well. saw it the other week.

>ones is fired, not leaving.

Confirmed fake, she's featured on every single promo, her own commercials, Ghostbuster exposure, she's literally the breakout star.

F A K E

Post some proof or gtfo.

The rest of you are just bullshitting each other.

she is a one trick pony. she messes up live A LOT and can only do loud angry black woman.

apparently jost is also very uncomfortable with her update segments.

>pete davidson was dating larry davids daughter

>was

Is now, wasn't then. You're talking shit mate.

Zamata is godawful. Rudnitsky and Jones made me chuckle a couple of times, but Zamata sucks. She a qt tho.

How is Taram Killan? He's my fav, with Cecily, Bayer and the good ol boys Kenan and Bobby

Great, she has more pull than him i'm sure despite his being head writer. Either you're not as in-the-know as you think or you're taking a piss. There's no way they fire her, it's antithetical. She has become famous in the last year, she's everywhere, easily the most recognizable face on the show, this is silly.

chris farley and adam sandler were also fired, remember. its not about being famous, its about being a member of the family

was and still is. why do you think david is featured on the show so much as of late?

taran is one of the most highly regarded cast members, after thompson. easy to work with, will try anything. very versatile and the writers appreciate that and acknowledge it

>cecily
How hairy is she in person? Does she wax her arms occasionally or are they hairy all the time? Have you ever brushed against her forearm hair? What does she smell like?

>why do you think david is featured on the show so much as of late?

Because he's an easy laugh and nails the impression of a popular presidential candidate... what's your implication, he's featured so much not for being the creator of Seinfeld and star/creator of Curb but because his daughter's dating a cast member? A few years ago his daughter was a kid in LA, not in NY w Pete.

much ghostbusters trashing among the crew?

What about Kate?

When are michael che and colin jost getting replaced for weekend update. they're the worst host in the whole history of the fucking show

especially michael che

god he's so fucking awful man i'm sick of his "i'm black and thats all im ever talking about" shtick

he isnt a head writer anymore, btw. stepped down and got a pay raise.

she doesnt have more pull. he legit thought it was funny the first few times, but now its sort of an expected gag and hes sick of it. actually had lunch with him the other day when he was in town for his stand up tour.

yes, im exactly saying that. he is on the show because his daughter is dating a cast member, as well as got him an audition for the show.

yes, because LA isnt the number 2 town in the country for standup. im sure a semi famous comedian has NEVER been there.

are you fucking done yet, imbecile?

not sure about che. jost is staying until the lorne-myers-fallon shift happens. myers will take over snl, fallon late night, and jost will move to fallons spot.

lorne and seth have dinner once a week. seth is his baby

>are you fucking done yet, imbecile?

I would ask you the same, it's fun to role-play huh?

why is che so focused on race? actually why is lorne doing that? zamata is their strongest black player besides kenan, why didn't they give her the limelight? not "black" enough? i mean seriously, for people who try to champion inclusiveness, they're racist as shit by portraying caricatures of black people on their show.

the only person role playing is the guy that thinks he can go ring the snl doorbell and just audition

>fallon late night, and jost will move to fallons spot.

Wat? Fallon already hosts the Tonight Show...

Or the key grip w the knowledge of an executive producer and quads

she just isnt a very good improv comedian, simple as that. she tried to do her STRONGEST bit on WU and it fell flatter than flat. shes not a good fit.

Snl was dogged for several years because they only had kenan as a black cast member, so they went and doubled down.

all of my information comes from being okay friends with thompson and killam.

>Snl was dogged for several years because they only had kenan as a black cast member, so they went and doubled down.

I see, thanks for the insider knowledge. The general viewing audience never thought that.

what dont you understand? fallon moves to an hour later, jost replacing him on the tonight show.

What? Fallon gets pushed back? Does NBC learn nothing?

Oh god my sides. Let me get this straight, Fallon, who is getting great ratings and the best viral content in late night, is taking a demotion to the 12:35 slot to be replaced with a no-name? Dude stop.

fallon isnt exactly doing so hot in the ratings. nbc thinks moving to a later timeslot will put him with the "appropriate" viewers, and achieve the numbers they are striving for. there is too much competition for earlier, and they dont want to compete with kimmel conan and colbert. they believe this is the right choice, and personally i agree with them

this is also 5 years out, which is good because i dont think jost is nearly ready for a talk show gig

He sucked shit on Daily Show.

OH ITS THAT GURL FROM THA GHOSTBUSTERS

FUNNIEST WOMAN IN HOLLYWOOD

Fallon is literally number one right now. He's the face of late night much to the chagrin of everyone else.

Lmfao really? Leslie is fucking weak as shit, what a dumb decision. All she can do is yell and act all ghetto, how is that being good at improv at all?

God dammit Lorne is losing touch completely

>it's an user makes a new thread after having been btfo in the previous thread episode
I remember your retarded ass from the previous thread, kill yourself, but at least learn to type before you do.

>ask an ex snl key grip anything

Did you get lost on your way to Reddit?

myers is struggling though. they believe the switch will keep the lead they have with the tonight show as well as boosting late night viewership to where they expect it to be

fallon is most popular with 18-25

I was an intern/food-runner for a semester and this guy's full of shit. Lorne, who produces Fallon's show, couldnt be happier with his success. They have dinner twice a week.

>best boy
Does your mommy give you tendies when you collect best boy points?

this. what do they say about the film?

What do you mean inappropriate? He was flirting or what?

thats not what im saying retard. of course he is successful. but myers is struggling as well as they thought jimmy would pull in higher numbers. they think the late night switch will help both shows increase viewership. this is also 5+ years out. also they definitely dont have dinner twice a week as lorne doesnt appreciate jimmys alcohol/cocaine habit.
mmmmmmmm tendies

there was an innapropriate comment made about how big her mouth is. thats all i was told. pretty easy to infer the rest

Wait, what? My girl Cecily?!?!?!?!?

>fallon isnt exactly doing so hot in the ratings
>of course he is successful
Please, just fucking end your suffering.

>5+ years out

this is just silly, these decisions depend on so much, ratings can change enormously in just a quarter, this assumes Myers will somehow get popular in the next five years, good luck

i actually do think you worked on the show in some capacity and are just really full of yourself having brushed shoulders with some performers and extrapolating all these half baked ideas

Do you think Keenan Goodburger what's his face will be receiving Social Security and still be on the show?

You are an idiot and this is obviously fake

And no, Pete Davidson was not dating LD's daughter "years" ago, that is also obviously false

He is a very popular african-american comedian and in great demand from Hollywood, so I expect big things from him, Lorne does too.

? myers is taking over snl 100% for sure when lorne leaves. no question about it

yeah, he was. but im sure your twitter and instagram feed provide you with all the insider knowledge you could gobble

not op. kenan has zero plans to leave snl. they pay him to stay. he knows if he leaves the first script he gets is goodburger 2

>do we ask for any glimpse of evidence of his job to know if it's true?
>nah, let's just keep shooting questions

i dont even work there anymore. and i honestly could care less if you believe me. FFS fgsfds

who was the best/worst celebrity to host the show?

Keanan is fucking terrible. It's embarrassing that he's held in any kind of esteem behind the scenes.

Paris Hilton was the worst, I won't get into it.

Alec Baldwin is generally well liked.

>hating based kenan

What's up with that?

This. I was going to call out anons for ruining the thread so early but OP is too fucking retarded to keep it going anyway. Too bad.

which new comedians will be added in the near future? were you part in the 40 years show? how was it?

says the Sup Forums user who knows nothing about improv and performing

he is actually the strongest and most versatile player on the cast, and well loved by everyone. they only time he isnt in a sketch is because other people need screen time DESU

they pay him very generously to stay.

i can see why, doing that shit since he was a child

>the strongest and most versatile player on the cast

how does it feel knowing that I'm screencapping this entire thread of you violating your NDA? Extremely unprofessional and quite frankly, stupid - have fun explaining yourself to your local and the potential lawsuit that will follow

>In great demand from Hollywood
>I expect big things from him

TF are you talking about? Guy is one dimensional as hell, short, fat, and unattractive.

Absolute zero star appeal from any angle you're looking at.

they think fallon will dominate late night like he does earlier. there is 0good late night on tv right now and they think this will increase viewership on both time slots. its not a demoion if they are paying you more. lol.

jimmy gotta fund that coke habit

you're an idiot

i dont even work there anymore. lol. do it up faggot

he is mongaloid. taran coming in 2nd

>because NDAs expire when you leave

You're doing great

He's admitted he's lazy and just does enough to stay on the show. He half-asses his impressions and is literally the exact opposite of "versatile".

he still hasn't got that fox deal like the rest of the snl people who left

you just gave yourself away; no working professional, let alone a department head, who be that stupid

Who leaves first Moynahan or Keenan? Also kinda surprised that Terran Killem or however you spell it doesn't get any movie roles, what gives?

what's a key grip?

lol. do you believe everything they tell you on late night?

yeah he "phones it in" but thats because he is extremely talented. he doesnt have to work hard. its what he does. he doesnt have to try to stay on the show. he is the show

>h-he's bad on purpose lol

How's it feel to be a massive faggot?

not at all what i said, im sorry english is your second language.

>i actually do think you worked on the show in some capacity and are just really full of yourself having brushed shoulders with some performers and extrapolating all these half baked ideas

>Haha, h-h-h-he's shit on purpose! He's just THAT talented, he CAN be shit on purpose! Haha!
How do you eat with all that shit coming out of your mouth?

considering rats like this are what's fucking up my line of work and the industry I work in; feels pretty good.

> he is the show

lel he's literally only known as the guy that's stayed way too long.

he does one character: le mugging black man