Should the olympics be separated by race? Its not fair when USA, UK etc. have their pet niggers compete

Should the olympics be separated by race? Its not fair when USA, UK etc. have their pet niggers compete.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cf47u5XOGaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the event we win most of our medals in is mostly whites tho

become a place desirable to immigrants and you too can join the first world

>You will never be a qt 3.14 African-American that likes to get BLEACHED

Why live?

>become a place desirable to immigrants and you too can join the first world
and consequently join the third world

Hmmmmmmmm

>tfw not sure if this is the most or least Swedish post ever

>usa
>uk

british niggers suck

and now carribean/african countries are taking all of ameraniggers track medals

>UK

m8...we only had 2 blacks winning us gold I think

left is UK right USA see a difference?

GET AWAY FROM MY FUTURE WIFE YOU LIMEY WHITE PIECE OF SHIT FUCK SHE AND HER CUTE LITTLE FEET ARE MINE

Yeah, you don't have the cutest girl in the world on your team

Yes, about 60 medals

>USA
>Canada
>Australia
>3rd world

Eat shit Germany.

>no Hispanics

fucking dragging us down athletically, they aren't even making our soccer team better.

we won more male golds than you all that matters

do you watch womens nfl or womens apehoop? nope? thought so :^)

>do you watch womens nfl

hell yea

youtube.com/watch?v=cf47u5XOGaA

>Australia
>Not third world

kek m9. Have you seen our gypsy tier internet and our shit tier economy.

Fuck off you abo shit cunt

DAT knows

apparently the LFL has 5 teams in Australia

Someone seems jealous.

>m8...we only had 2 blacks winning us gold I think

Would have been 3 if that twat didn't lose taekwondo gold with 1 (one) second to go.

>Bleached
It's not a thing. Stop trying to make this a thing. It's like calling getting fucked by an Asian YELLOWED. Doesn't work.

WHITED

>pet

Its 2016

Hideous creature, not saying what Hitler did was right but..

t. mad Alberto Barbosa

You're kinda right though, I much prefer COLONIZED

All our niggers choked though.

it's RICED, you fool.

Fucking kek

Next Olympics should be hosted in Poland

I APOLOGISE FOR OP. FINNS AREN'T LIKE THIS FAGGOT. THESE FUCKERS INFEST EVERY BOARD WITH THEIR GARBAGE.

PIC RELATED IS HOW HE LOOKS IRL

We have a desirable country. Black people chose to come here and even work for free. Sorry Finland isn't as attractive for black people and as a result your country can't win any athletic events.

Not everyone in Sup Forumsand is a dumb racist slav like you and your country Paddy.

>chose

Post yfw white boi LITERALLY cannot compete

>Black people chose to come here
Nigga, did you just imply slavery didn't happen?

Black people in Africa sold slaves to the whites so yea they chose this path.

not the niggas who were sold into slavery. They didn't get to choose.

A former classmate of mine is actually part of the GUDG now

That's some crazy mental gymnastics bro.

Thank you

M8

If you were living like a caveman and some dude gave you the choice to continue life as a caveman for the rest of your life or have the chance to live as a slave with all the technology in the world and the chance to cuck white people and have a chance to revolt in the future. What would you choose?

SECONDED

To say they were living like cavemen is just ignorant of historical facts.

I'd rather live as a caveman than be a slave to anyone.

Also, all black people in africa weren't "cavemen" or anything similar. Ever heard on Mansa Musa I of Mali? He was/is considered the richest man in history. He literally broke the Alexandrian economy because of his wealth. He was the Emperor of the Mali Empire. Look that shit up, bro.

See:

Yea but their journey isn't as bad as they make it seem. In the history of the world they were slaves for a very small time. Now they are kangz of the USA and children grow up listening to their music which brainwashes women to cuck whites and crave BBC.

technically Americans were slaves to the UK but rose up against them and became great. now americans celebrate that triupmh instead of playing the victim card and demanding reparations from the UK.

Slavery in America lasted from the 15th century to the late 19th century.
~400 years + 100 years of segregation in america + ~30 years of apartheid in south africa. ~530 years of modern history is a long ass time.

That's so dumb, I died a little inside. Americans were not slaves to the British.

oh yea? than why didnt the brits let america just leave without paying the toll. what was the point of the revolutionary war? yea get checkmated m8.

You'll have pet niggers soon.

What toll? Also, the Colonies were just that, colonies. BRITISH people in a foreign land. Those motherfuckers were taxpayers, and the King wanted those taxes. Many in Britain at the time didn't care that America wanted out. The were more worried about Britain itself. But the King couldn't lose his empire while France and the rest of Europe kept theirs.

I give you a 2/10 for your idiotic argument and blatant bait.

wrong

>wrong
right
FTFY

white people are just as good as black people in athletics. it's just that white people have more opportunities in life so they typically don't have to take the high risk options. 99% of people who consider athletics as a career, white or black end up failing anyway.
i don't know how it is in the uk but in the usa if you're black it's much harder to go to a good school to get your academics in order. so you start out without really much of a chance.
white people will say that niggers are born stupid but this is really just a perpetuation of history, something elite levels of sports aren't so much affected by.

>black people are my pets

kill it with fire desu

If they had it by race Finland would still do shit because China is the best country in Asia