old

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/jan/18/stephen-dillane-q-and-a
watchersonthewall.com/topic/jon-and-littlefinger-scene/
twitter.com/johanneshaukur/status/742373110125596672
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nozor

first

Normally you don't have to take off your own face to put on the face of someone else.

Cleganebowl deconfirmed?!

first for varys knew about the masters attacking meereen ahead of time and got the fuck out of there before shit hit the fan

Post Daenerys and Sauron's army comparison pic pls.

>A girl is I, a Stark of Winterfell

What did she mean by this?

of course it's a threat retard but in the show it's a threat that he would actually carry about

i'll spell this out for you because you're clearly completely fucking braindead
people are complaining about the change in HIS MOTIVATION. whereas in the books his motivation is trying to be a better person, regaining his honor and shit in the show he's back to "I ONLY CARE ABOUT MY SISTER'S PUSSY" and he would gladly do everything he said he would just to get back to cersei's pussy

christ do you need a fucking drawing?

sweet girl

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

S T A N N I S --- C U C K A N N I S

>What is the worst thing anyone's said to you?
>"I slept with Doug."

>What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
>Grandiosity/submissiveness.

>How often do you have sex?
>Between and including never and often.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/jan/18/stephen-dillane-q-and-a

>You're shit at dying

>I prefer chicken

Wait is the worst assassin I've ever seen in.

She pulled the old 80s horror pulp movie and slowly walked towards her prey when she was down. If she ran at her she could've killed her right there. Fucking stupid.

Compiled list of Episode 10 north leaks

watchersonthewall.com/topic/jon-and-littlefinger-scene/

>Have VFX source who works in major firm used by this series. This plot exists, different from the way you expect if you’ve read the books. Northern plot in episode 10. Northern Houses converge in Winterfell post battle. Express regret for not following Jon into battle. Big speech for fat Northern Lord where he struggles to kneel and calls Jon his King. Other Lords follow. Proclaimed King in the North and Jon Stark. In addition, (though less positive) told the shot from trailer where Littlefinger glances behind at something circling when someone comes into view, is Winterfell godswood. CGI stick used for the rear glance shot. Told CGI stick used for Ghost who encircles LF, and the face to face is with Jon. LF will make a big claim of knowledge he is in possession of to Jon. Wish to reiterate less positive this is accurate. VFX source did no work with this supposed scene. Second hand info.

Pic from idigitaltimes (they had the same leaks for Season 5 episode 10)
main article was redacted but here is the essence of it

>"Littlefinger gives Jon Snow something that is addressed to Benjen Stark, which he [Benjen Stark] never received, courtesy of a certain Aemon Targaryen"
>The letter is new knowledge for Littlefinger and was delivered recently by 'someone'

another user compiled a list of leaks (from plebbit) which included this line
>Bran sees the rest of TOJ and witnesses 'Promise me, Ned'
>cut to Jon Snow in his room, reading the letter
>episode ends with Jon putting the letter at the table, revealing a Targaryen sigil

as much as I fucking hate this, how would it make sense story wise? So maester aemon knew all along? what could be in the letter? jus Rhaegar and Lyanna bidding Benjen Stark, telling them they're okay? and who could possibly give it to LF?

>Cleganebowl BTFO
>LSH BTFO
>Arya was Jaqen BTFO
>Syriofags BTFO
>Blackfish BTFO
>Waiffags BTFO
>Jonsa keeps getting further buildup and parallels

>tfw dan and dabid dont want a scene with varys and dany
why?

I feel like you can tell that Dinklage hates this shit, fucking D&D

It wasn't her own face though. She was wearing someone else's face all this time.

So not only did the Tully's give up an incredibly easy siege without a fight, but the Stark's also didn't get the army they hoped for.

This was literally less productive than the Jamie-Dorne journey, because Jamie at lost got Myrcella for a couple minutes before she got rekt

the hound pissing in the river is symbolic of D&D pissing on the fans

he is symbolically pissing on lady stoneheart, and symbolically pissing on the cleganebowl people

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

For a moment I thought Mountain will spare the guy. Serves her well though, now everybody know about that ace in the hole of her. Dumb cunt.

>I prefer chicken

I saw this part coming but I wished it didn't, it confirms all my suspicions that the show is purely fan service now.

>tfw no Kinvara this episode either

What did he mean by "rumors"?

>Jonsa keeps getting further buildup and parallels

I know im going to regret this but how so? There was no Jon and Salsa last night.

muh dick

>Arya. the girl who couldn't kill anyone who was told to kill, comes back after killing her only classmate, with Sting, the sword that Jaquen told her to drop to become no one.
>"Finally a girl is no one."

>>Jonsa keeps getting further buildup and parallels

I was ready to agree with you, but you just HAD to go Jonautist, had you?

Also:
>Bargaining Stannisfags BTFO

First for Stannis, best king and rightful husbando of the Seven Kingdoms

Because Dany still thinks Varys tried to have her killed, so if she finds him around she'll have his head.

>people whining about Jaimie's character

It's pretty obvious he's still a good guy. He told Edmond all that crap because he realied Ed hated him and there was no other way to make him "negotiate"

>DABIT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
twitter.com/johanneshaukur/status/742373110125596672

Objective list of most ruined characters from page to screen:

1. Jaime Lannister
2. Petyr Baelish
3. Tyrion Lannister
4. Stannis Baratheon
5. Sansa Stark
6. Euron Greyjoy
7. Roose Bolton
8. Loras Tyrell
9. Barristan Selmy
10. Doran Martell

Why was Blackfish killed off screen?
Why was Waif killed off screen?
Arya said Waif has no name. Why do people call her Waif?

CERAMICS

>Sting
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REMINDER RICKON DIES NEXT EPISODE

Waif became no one

Then put on the face of Arya Stark

>trying to become a better person

>HEY RADMURE IF YOU DONT LISTEN TO ME ILL THROW YOUR BABY AGAINST LE TULLY WALL :D

fucking nailed it

Do book readers seriously defend this? Why do they fucking act like Jaime is becoming a better man? Maybe he is trying to, but he is failing horribly, because that's not the sort of thing he should go far.

bookJaime is a one-dimensional good guy, who is forced to serve the Starks and Tullys because of a vow he gave to Catelyn to get freed

showJaime on the other hand is a complicated character who always has to make hard choices, while being conflicted because he isn't happy with either of them.

Basically tl;dr:

>bookJaime: Anime character who is good now because he went through le epik hardships xd

>showJaime: Complicated, human character who has to make controversial choices

Mad King had wildfire pots hidden all around the city.

The olympic swimming pool amount of wildfire stashes under the sept

top 10 'living' fighter rankings IMO

1a. Arya Stark
1b. Brienne of Tarth
2.. Jaqhen
3. The Night King
4. Robert Strong
5. Hound
7. Bronn
8. Thoros
9. Daario
8. Jorah
9. Jon Snow
10. Berric

Sansafags on suicide watch

>arya
>has needle pointed at jaqen
>needle, the only thing from her past she couldn't throw away, just like her past
>"finally a girl is no one"

BRAVO D&D
BRA
FUCKING
VO

Indeed.

This

ADHD normie here. Someone please tell me what it was referring to. Can't remember shit that happened many episodes ago

She was a one episode character. You get coons now.

Based Lem

>tfw probably no Kinvara for the rest of the season
Fuck, they could have had a scene of her preaching in the temple or something instead of the black chick

>They start making Tyrion all dark
>gets to Mereen
>DRINK COME ON TELL A JOKE HARHARHAR

How did they manage to undevelop a character

This. He was trying to be civil when he first walked into the tent, and he kept getting shot down repeatedly. In the end, he just opted to make the dude shit his pants instead.

nth for hot Beric

Honestly, waif killing Arya to take her identity would a great twist. Too bad D&D play it safe and give plot armour to certain characters. The whole point of asoiaf was that no one is safe. What happened to that?

>gets stabbed multiple times in the stomach
>despite that she's able to run and jump from buildings, and defeat in combat someone who had a lot more experience than her
>Jaqen H'ghar lets her go without taking her life himself
holy shit, such good writing

he seems based, shame really

>mfw Rickon and Dickon become the gay emperors of Essos.

Don't get the fly in ale joke somebody pls explain

>complicated
>just wants to go home to his sister's vag

Herpppa derppp spent all the money on the fake battle of ice

>The whole point of asoiaf was that no one is safe. What happened to that?

Social media

Here's your (You), don't spend it all at once

>Do book readers seriously defend this? Why do they fucking act like Jaime is becoming a better man?

It is explained in his internal monologue.

Basically, he had to capitalize on the Evil Lannisters reputation to persuade Edmure to give up and resolve the conflict peacefully.

In the show they just fucked it up by bringing up Cersei, with Jaime demanding to go back to her ASAP, instead of bringing up Tywin and the Rains of Castamere like he did in the books.

Hilariously, he forced Edmure to sit listening to the Rains of Castamere until he agreed to go with Jaime's plan.

Do you think that was Rory McCann's real cock?

>Well, uh, it looks like you're about to kill me, so you pass! Good job!

Rickon isn't gay he had /ss/ with Osha

IT'S NOT FAAAAAAAAAIR

At least we got another funnay Tyrion drinking scene ;^)

The motiviations don't fucking matter on a moral standpoint when you are just now trying to smash your prisoners baby against a fucking wall

Are you that retarded? Jaime is a cunt in the books too

>trying to become a betta person xd :D

fuck off

the martels are gross
the lannisters are prissy
the starks dont care and just want more ale

now there's an old chestnut

>Sting

fuck the police

>jaqen follows big blood trail through the house of black and white
>confrontation with arya
>arya walks away completely fine with a spring in her step
Just what the fuck are these writers doing?

northerners are poor ergo stingy, arent willing to waste the miniscule amount of ale that the fly drank.

> best girl
> still only one scene
what are they thinking bros

>and who could possibly give it to LF
Varys could have known about it I guess, I don't know why he would care though and he wouldn't be able to personally deliver it.

The Starks are drunks, what's so hard to understand, jesus fucking christ, user

>Pic from idigitaltimes (they had the same leaks for Season 5 episode 10)
main article was redacted but here is the essence of it

>"Littlefinger gives Jon Snow something that is addressed to Benjen Stark, which he [Benjen Stark] never received, courtesy of a certain Aemon Targaryen"
>The letter is new knowledge for Littlefinger and was delivered recently by 'someone'

>another user compiled a list of leaks (from plebbit) which included this line
>Bran sees the rest of TOJ and witnesses 'Promise me, Ned'
>cut to Jon Snow in his room, reading the letter
>episode ends with Jon putting the letter at the table, revealing a Targaryen sigil

I demand a fucking source on this part. You say the article was redacted, then fine, find me some other evidence of it's existence like some asoiaf forum discussing this leak that isn't a random anonymous Sup Forums copypasta with no accountability when it comes to making shit up. All you get by googling anything you wrote here is these threads and i'm not gonna believe for one second you're the only one who noticed it.

Sansa is confirmed for being just like her mother.

Jon's been dressing up and being broody like Ned and bitched at by what amounts to Cat.

why was it bloody

Starks = Scots
Martells = Irish
Lannisters = English

i just want arya to get killed at this point. her entire arc is ruined beyond repair

Tyrion drinking and memeing in Mereen, surely world must've spread by now

I think

it's an old joke about an
englishman(lannister)
irishman (martell)
scot(stark)

I really pity the actor, same with Areo.

Both were very excited for their parts and talked a lot about how deep their roles will be.

AND THEN

For the 1st time I'm reading a reddit /r/got thread and it's horrifying. Seriously

Are those even real people?

show:

>I'm going to throw your baby boy against the walls of Riverrun with a catapult because I need to go help Cersei

books:

>I'm going to throw your baby boy against the walls of Riverrun with a trebuchet because I need to become a better man

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

Seriously, how do book wankers defend his actions?

From her face, it seems like she knows Olenna and Margaery killed Joffrey now.

NEW PRESTON WHEN??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

But Robert Strong is literally undefeatable. And why Jaqen so high? We never see him fight.

Doran Martell was alright. He was just slaughtered.

So, switch Doran for Ellaria.

>Sting
gr8 b8

I'm calling bullshit, my mom's husband is Dan and he says nothing that dude's vfx friend says is true.

>how deep their roles will be.

why would he think areo would be a deep character? he does jack fucking shit in the books and is just a pov character to overhear doran's dialogue

People always fear what they don't understand.

Maybe it looked better on the storyboard

SOON

Whats the prob

check reddit or imgur. i literally copy pasted this from saturday's archives user, why so fucking mad?