OMG yaaaassssssss!

OMG yaaaassssssss!

Marble hornets?

i saw it on facebook. im pretty sure its fake

>Slender man became a thing
>there are people that seriously treat it like a mythical being

Why? I mean you can go and find the original posts about Slenderman. Nothing spooky or special like ghosts, aliums, bigfoot or whatever

Her body is ready.

nice

have you ever been to /x/? it's like a community of people who grew up drinking mercury instead of breastmilk

Fuckin meme shit

People do the same thing with Tulpas. The concept was literally dreamt up by a teenager and written into a pretty half arsed creepypasta and people go on about it like it's an actual thing. /x/ are completely retarded.

Same reason the "Necronomicon" was a completely fictional invention by HP Lovecraft, and yet there are supposedly reprinted copies of it at bookstores that dumbass goth kids buy and think are real tomes of Satanism.

People are stupid.

its a tulpa. You know a creature that was brought to life with enough people thinking about it.

People are retarded. Look at scientologists. They believe in a fantasy religion that was only invented 60ish years ago.

Add it to the list, currently consisting of Warcraft and the Angry Birds movie

Even if you manage to piece together a quality self-made translation from the Latin edition combined with English texts by the Mad Arab Abdul Alhazred, you'll still get your ass rekt by a dog in the rare books room at Harvard University.

Shit tier title

fucking necbeard plebs get the fuck out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think about ham sandwiches a lot, I've never had one just appear before me.

I wish that would happen...

Slender-Man: The internet's Big Foot.

Is this the age of MemeKino?

TIL God is a tulpa.

There is nothing really interesting about slenderman. It is basically just the boogeyman.

I think one could make a decent movie about the /x/ version of skinwalkers

Fuck man, Marble Hornets was based.

How old does a religion have to be before the people who believe in it aren't retarded?

Holy shit that's the scariest picture I've ever seen I just shit my pants.

its literally the boogeyman with a defined appearance and spooky glitchy sfx

Are you actually retarded? You think ghosts and werewolves are more real than Slenderman? Or, what, that being older stories males them more...what? Established? Maybe because they star in countless stories and MOVIES.

>jews literally taking /x/ copypastas for free and turning them into movies
Fuck this shit, I hate this fucking world.

>Implying skinwalkers aren't fucking real

i have a feeling its fake, i saw it on one of those 'made 14 year olds for 14 year olds' facebook pages. makes for a good trell on Sup Forums though

It has to have been created in a time when there were no scientific explanations for anything so it was to some extent reasonable to attribute them to ghosts and demons.

Haha, this. Slenderman isn't a bad myth because it's new. It obvioisly resonates with and scares a lot of people and that's why these things exist. This movie will certainly be trash though, still.

That's pretty ideal for a modern horror movie. No need for plot or exposition, more jump scares.

every folklore has its origins user. don't criticize. consciousness is boring when we realize how pointless it is, we may as well humour ourselves

Predestination is based on All You Zombies, written in the 50s. Nice try.