/got/ general

meta edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1TAKQK3s6qQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Jonsa

I HATE Jamie Lannister!

>Arya. the girl who couldn't kill anyone who was told to kill, comes back after killing her only classmate, holding Needle, the sword that Jaquen told her to drop to become no one.
>"Finally a girl is no one."

Azor Thread

RIP Waif

RIP Jaime character development

RIP Blackfish (your budget will instead be put into 10 more minutes of dragon CGI in ep 10)

>r+l=j confirmed
>jon snow and sansa fuck
>daenerys sit down on the iron throne after her dragons burnt everything and winks into the camera
>cut to black
>tumblr and facebook lose their shit at how epic it is
>directed by d&d

Why was his storyline so trés butcheré?

>Episode 9
>The wildlings have been decimated
>All 62 Mormont men have been slain
>Smalljon Umber has gutted Ghost
>Ramsay and Jon duel it out, Jon is beaten on to his back, and is about to die a final death, having failed everyone

>A war horn sounds in the distance
>Three riders lead an enormous host of mounted knights- the banners of House Arynn, House Royce and House Baelish behind them.
>The cavalry charges in

>This plays

youtube.com/watch?v=1TAKQK3s6qQ

>CIA is meeting Jon's army
>sees a giant
>stares
>"you're a big guy"

Post your war face if you had to fight in Snowbowl

Just wait until the mountain goes apeshit kills Hoegarden and Tommen kills himself in e10

I feel like they completely ruined Jaime's arc. The whole point was that he was supposed to break away from Cersei, but now hie entire motivation is "I need to fuck Cersei!".

What would have been so hard about including Stannis in the current campaign against the Boltons, instead of having him die in his own stupid D&D OC campaign?

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

>I have won again Lews Therin.

What did he mean by this?

indeed, natalie indeed

>Finally, a general has become reddit.

what did he mean by that?

Arya was able to kill someone much further along in her training because?

That scene where they let Edmire or whatever his name is into the castle was just completely fucking retarded. Blackfish did nothing wrong.

>RIP Waif

Hah!

I'll kill you in e10, how about that

Gotta build up Jon as a hero more

>that cheesy Dany entrance scene

kek

Their city is under a literal attack and they don't notice a fucking dragon landing on their main pyramid.

Why is no one wearing any other armorthan helmets

because arya was 'punished' with blindness at one point.

So who got it worse Ser Jaime or King Stannis?
On the one hand Jaime is still alive and continues to be degraded and dragged through the mud when going to R.Lands makes him drop Cersei.
However, last Stannis was built up and up and up then dropped after one of the stupidest things ever seen on TV, his battle is cut out and he dies under the dumbest circumstances and this season wont stfu about how much he sucked for killing muh Renly in a season of rampant kinslaying and to top it off the ungrateful bastard and his petulant sister steal his story and big battle

ah yes astute observation, please tell me more about how you came to this conclusion

>your budget will instead be put into 10 more minutes of dragon CGI in ep 10

indeed, Dany riding a dragon giving a pointless speech

how did danny know the exact location of the quip team?

And why wouldn't that be a standard part of the training for the Waif as well?

Why was Dany attacking the city?

On pourrait dire qu'il a trébuché dans sa quête personnelle

How would they? They're inside, dum dum.

Plus any loud thumps or noises would probably be assumed to be from the ships catapulting shit at them

I
JUST
WANT
TO
BECOME
A
BETTER
MAN

"hey edmure ill smack your baby against the wall if you dont listen to me LISTEN TO ME EDMURE I WANT THIS SIEGE TO BE DONE WHY DOES NO ONE LISTEN TO ME"

"AHHHHHHH SAVE ME DAVEN"

>umber fucking shit in the back

Fucking traitors.

Jon and Sansa will extinguish their House and every servant they have

Start a petition to get this show taken off the air! D&D have raped it beyond repair. This is not ASOIAF it is a telenovela. Break the wheel.

>Snowbowl over.
>Ramsay captured, locked inside a cage.
>CIA surveying the area.
>Finds Ramsay.
>"Was getting caught part of your plan?"

So were we meant to think Aryas plan all along was to strut around carelessly to lure the waif out so she could lead her to the darkness trap?

Or did she just get lucky in the end?

Was getting stabbed part of her plan?

I'm really trying to figure out the writing here because the end result didnt really make sense either way

>mfw Based Rodrik cuts through Bolton and Whitehill shits in Bastardbowl

who?

why?

its called a contingency

Isn't he dead?

>showfag still this mad

The show died with the last episode and Arya. The thing that made the books so good was realism. Not fucking plot armor and capeshit level fighters.

Aerion Brightflame is the literal personification of /got/ in ASOIAF.

>Crazy as fuck
>Calls himself something stupid like Brightflame
>Thinks he's a dragon
>Dies by drinking wildfire

>Tumblr indeed.

Who keeps Rodrick alive?

He didnt know how she killed the girl

Shouldn't the Umbers take a look around and realize that maybe they're on the wrong side?

They're fighting for a kinslaying faggot who loves skinning people just because they're afraid of the Wildlings, but Jon has gotten the Wildlings to avoid attacking Last Hearth at all, and gotten them to fight alongside some Northern Houses including Mormonts who themselves would normally hate Wildlings. Not to mention that Wildling side has Sansa leading them, unraped and umblemished, who had to fucking escape from Ramsay

Just imagine a Trident episode, seriously just imagine it

>Rhaegar and Roberts meets each other's gaze
>They approach each other at the battlefied, their soldiers making way
>soon as the Stag's warhammer struck the Dragon's sword, there were no words, as they were no need for it, only fury.
>their men watched as the rebellion reached its climax, two warriors at their best, one fought with rage and the other with responsibility
>The Usurper earned his label as his warhammer caved into the dragon's chest
>rain and rubies fell, as did Rhaegar and the Targaryens
>His men we're quick to bend the knee, but a lone kingsguard rushes to Rhaegar's aid
>sword and arrows welcomed him as he reached the prince
>Robert Baratheon shouts "enough" against Roose Bolton protests

NAW

You can trace Jaime's ruined plot to one moment in the shows:

"Cersei is a lying whore, she’s been fucking Lancel and Osmund Kettleblack and probably Moon Boy for all I know,"

I hope Jaime the cuck just gets let out of his misery

NAOW

Dany wasn't attacking the city, slavers did. The point is they were supposed to be in the state of total vigilance and somehow a fucking dragon flies and lands on top of a pyramid without anyone noticing.

When you're in the state of war not a fly can pass by without being noticed.

Tell me /got/ which one is the cancer we're facing now?

>Bradamante
>Frogfu poster
>Kinvara poster
>Lyanna poster
>Ozge/kaya poster
>Mace Poster
>Jonsa OTP thread hungry poster
>Jonerys poster
>Waifposter
>cordy/bella/pedo poster
>FROM THE DUSTY MESA
>youtube shills

Season One ends with multiple choices, Rodrik could live, Asher could live, Ludd could live, or Gryff could live.

But the season ends with one Forrester brother dying and one Whitehill dying.

>it wasn't a ruse
>it wasn't Jaqen
>that was actually Arya

Another Emmy for writing beckons

WITSENS

>now a girl is no one
>a girl is arya stark
Seriously?

first time I've cringed in years.

Arya was pointing Needle at Jaquen

That's in the books m8.
Jaime also has dreams about Moon Boy fuckin Cersei.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO WINTER

as far back as season 1 everyone was talking about how Summer is over and Winter is right around the corner and how we need to make preparations. It even showed snowfall in the riverlands.

All that just stopped after s1 ended

They have a whole army on the city walls, someone should have noticed a fucking dragon flying towards you.

The Hound's memeing harder than ever and Jaime just wants to get back to his slam pig before she does something retarded. I actually thought the Tyrion scenes were good. Arya's entire plotline has been a waste of time and has reached Dorne levels of nonsense.

>Jonsa OTP thread hungry poster
>Bradamante

Only ones who bother me, the rest are fine

>NOW YOU HAVE FINALLY BECOME SEASON 6 EPISODE 8: NO ONE"

jesus fucking christ

Mass suicide when /got/
RIP

None right now. Threads move too fast for them to gain any traction.

HER LOOMING SHADOW GROWS
HIDDEN IN THE BRANCHES OF THE POISON CREOSOTE
SHE TWINES HER SPINE UP SLOWLY
TOWARDS THE BOILING SUN
AND WHEN I TOUCHED HER SKIN
MY FINGERS RAN WITH BLOOD

That's my point, without it jaime doesn't start doubting cersie and they're love and hence his himself. It's what drives his development along with a few other things

WITS

in the books people in the north are freezing to death while people in the east are dying from plague

everything is getting real dark and desperate

the show ignores all this for some reason

they aren't just ruining it, they are literally doing the exact opposite for no real purpose especially when they still are trying to paint him in a slightly sympathetic light with his interactions with Brienne

Book Jaime realizes that all his actions in life have been done selfish to benefit only himself and Cersei and in turn he realizes he has done nothing of worth in the world and Cersei cares much less about him and more about herself and her children. His arc through the riverlands begins his attempts to do something bigger than himself while he also comes to the realization that he doesn't need Cersei.

Show Jaime does not give a fuck about anything other than himself as he blatantly states and is more obsessed with Cersei than ever

Has there really been any character development in the show...Jon is still brooding and making mistakes...Sansa still acts like she is privileged...Arya didn't learn shit...Theon is the only one of the top of my head that has dramatically changed since the beginning of the show

>"I prefer chicken." The Hound with The Brotherhood?

Technically it isn't winter yet. It's late autum. And if you notice, places in the North that were still grassy in s1,2,3 are now covered in snow completely.

It was in the books. In the show, it's just another obstacle in Arya's way because she fucked up her first assassination.

My headcanon:

>Waif stabs Arya in the gut, not to kill but to make her suffer because waif h8s arya because shes the antagonist
>itsjustafleshwound.avi
>Arya realises its not so bad and that waif is toying with her because shes a cocky bitch
>Arya pretends its SO BAD and like woah dude im bleeding fuck, pls follow me to my preplaced and preferred fight scenario
>waifs follows eagerly and gets promptly rekt

>Arya goes back to jack and hunger for fan service

Yea

Nah

Youtube shills are by far the most annoying

He's currently one of the most evil characters alive.
It goes
Dany
Ramsay
Cersei / Jamie

It was like Arya was given her first Dany scene

Can't wait for D&D to ruin both Aryas and Sansas final story arcs with these "BADASS LINE AND WALK AWAY, YOU GO GURLLL" scenes

It would shit since:
1) all armour is plastic, dull, not full plate and generic
2) The helmets, weapons and shields suck
3) They hate spending time and money on a big battle that doesnt involve Snuh or Firestarter
4) They can't write good dialogue

shows sympathy? It was his plan to the whole time to get Edmure to surrender the castle...he didn't give a fuck about his condition

Ned died for nothing when you think about it

Anyone realize that the Targs are GRRM's way of making fun of the Nazi's idea of a masterrace?

>Extremely beautiful
>Silver hair, purple eyes
>Believe themselves to be the heirs to Old Valyria (e.g. Nazi's belief that they come from Hyperborea), a continent that sunk
>Believe they're superior to others so they commit incest to maintain their blood
>Irremediably crazy, murderous, and psychopathic by blood

>Snowbowl over.
>Ramsay locked in a cage.
>CIA surveying the area.
>Sees Ramsay.
>"Was getting caught part of your plan?"

More than that, everyone thinks he was an idiot who fucked up a grab at power

I am impressed, they managed to murder both Arya and Jaime in one episode.

D&D are on fire