Is she seriously fucking not going to tell Jon that littlefinger is probably going to come with aid?

Is she seriously fucking not going to tell Jon that littlefinger is probably going to come with aid?

She's just going to let Jon go attack winterfell with nowhere near the amount they need, WHILE AN ENTIRE ARMY IS COMING TO HELP?

inb4 she can't be sure littlefinger is coming, she obviously is.

Jon is going to fight Ramsey in one on one "honorable" combat

She's still upset that Ramsay had sex with her on their wedding night.

Jon doesn't need to know. She's the woman, she calls the shots.

but in yesterday's episode we see that the letter was sent to the blackfish, not to littlefinger

WHY DOES EVERY NIGGER PLEB GOT FAN NEED HIS OWN THREAD FOR ONE FUCKING STUPID NIGGER QUESTION??

There will be a small battle first. Arrows will be shot, etc.

what senpai

That's how they're used to it on Reddit

It will be a cliche with last second LF saving the day.

>small battle
>enough to surround half the wildlings in a wall of corpses

Would it matter? You know Jon is and will be on some fight me 1v1 no swords, no knives fox only shit.

youre telling me if i went to reddit right now the entire page would be a bunch of threads asking one stupid fucking question that 7 year olds could find on their own?

If you sorted by new then yes

stop being a dumbass

It was a rhetorical question you stupid nancy boy piece of FUCKING SHITTT!!

Not the front page, but yes. Front page is reserved for autistic wannabe Preston theories and pun threads.

I remember posting on Sup Forums the morning after GoT premiered. About 70% of the threads were Thrones related. This is nothing new.

No. It was a statement. Questions end in question marks.

>WHILE AN ENTIRE ARMY IS COMING TO HELP?
Coming yes...but not to help.