/got/ Varys did it all

So, why did Varys leave Mereen 5 minutes before Masters attacked? Did he know about incoming ships? He knows everything, so don't tell me he didn't.
Is he really supporter of Daenerys or is he just playing game of thrones?

DAE Prince of Egypt

it was frodo's penis scared him off

Him and Dany are never in the same room at once

It's like Superman he just goes and puts on a shitty yellow wig and they're all fooled.

>Okay I'm going to sneak away now.
>VARYS!!!!!!

What did Tyrion mean by this?

I love this guy. It would probably be me in such a setting.

Are you a very warm and maternal fat guy?

I bet Varys's milk tastes great.

only seen till season 2, but i am guessing he's just trying to stay alive.... that's what he's said he's doing.

Need a new medieval show to watch

Tudors

The weirdest thing to me of all is in the pre-season build-up, some guy kept spamming a picture of Varys on set in Meereen, claiming it was of Varys leaving.

I didn't believe him at the time because it was just a fucking picture of Varys, end of the day, but he was right. So there you go.

SLAVEMASTERS CAME INTO MY BAY

DISRESPECED MY WHOLE CITY

Now that reddit hates the episode is it actually the best episode of the season.

Well he's got to kill Pycelle & Kevan sometime hasn't he?

What about the leaked photos of Varys and Shae?

Post some headcasts.

Here's my Victarion Greyjoy.

I would love to believe Varys was in on something, and was sneaking around etc etc

But the way this show is going, and the way they have misused his character time and again (he started out well enough) it was probably just poor writing. That scene of him leaving was too heartfelt and cringey. He's just going to end up meeting Olenna in Dorne.

Don't get me wrong, I would love it if he turned out to be a sneaky old fuck after all.

I think that's just part of Tyrion's dream...

I would love it if D$D were just fucking trolling and had her on set for no reason though

Jesus fucking christ how stupid can you be?

THERE ARE NO TWISTS, NO SURPRISES IN THIS SHOW

How have you not figured this out by now? If a character says something, it's always 100% the truth. Anything else would be too confusing for the mass audience to follow.

Did you learn nothing from the Arya story? The show is hack, capeshit tier. What you see is what you get.

I assume he hasn't seen any of her videos.

YOU JUST KNOW

so who are the new kingsguard faith elite idiots ?

not a single one has a name
Robert Strong is still on the kingsguard
who is the new Lord Commander ?

questions over questions....

AND

WHO

ARE

YOU

WHO CARES NERD

>who is the new Lord Commander ?

Some OC jobber, it's unlikely to matter.

i bet you're the kind of person that enjoys the Missandei/Greyworm part

So no trial by combat? What the fuck is cersei going to do? But more importantly what's going to happen to the mountain?

She's going to ignite the wildfire beneath the city.

Mountain will die? getting her out of the city.

yfw no trial by combat, no cleganebowl

>But more importantly what's going to happen to the mountain?
he's gonna do an Elia on Septa Unella

>Is he really supporter of Daenerys
No. Remember when that red witch said "if you really support Danny then you have nothing to fear", then all of a sudden varys gets a worried look on his face? It's because varys is a Aegon Targaryen (son of Rhaegar) supporter.

I felt so blue balled this episode, I was hoping zombie Gregor would go ham on all of the sparrows instead of just one as a warning. Way too restrained. When Cersei said "I choose violence." he should have taken that as a command to slaughter every one of them. More likely than not I think this scared Lancel and that's how he's going to tell Jaime he fucked his girl.

yeah
he didnt even fucking draw his sword

wtf is up with arya's story arch? Does all that shit and quits anyways. she cant even face change

>Aegon

Doesn't exist.

What is Cersei rumoring about? le meme xd juice in the dungeons. Is that it?

yes the wildfyre, which is kinda obvious

however i suspect the wildfyre will be the Jamie/Cersei split
why ? because Jamie killed the Mad King over it and thus saving 500k citizens

since the spoilers confirm Cersei using it to burn down the sept it means a lot of people will die

Young Griff, whatever you wanna call him.

There's a lot of wildfire stored underground since Aerys' day, yeah. What's the point in "le meme xd juice" it's not like it came out of nowhere.

TYLER DURDEN FUCKING CONFIRMED

His entire plotline has been cut from the show.

Looks like Cleganebowl is off, guys. The Faith got rid of Trial by Combat.

AEGON

The show is nothing like the books, so Aegon can come whenever.

D&D have already shown they don't give a fuck about making the show like the books.

Naw, if anything now is the perfect time to introduce that plot line in the show. What do you think Varys' secret meeting is all about? Off to meet with the Greyjoys?

I'm a big fan of this show and love reading the theories even if they do make me LOL.

But honestly that episode was really bollox.

Arya's story has been fucking wasted. All we get from Jaquen is a cocky nodding look?????

WTF is that we don't actually get to see Arya kill the fucking Waif something we've wanted to see for ages.

Also not seeing Blackfish die is a massive amount of shit as well Why the fuck would you do that he's not a big enough character to care about if he re-appeared.

The only thing that made me marginally smile was Tyrion sat with Messandi n Greyworm actually fetching some humour back and The Hound meeting the BwB. The high sparrow shit is getting tedious as fuck now as well.

>The high sparrow shit is getting tedious as fuck now as well.
I want wanabee pope Francis to get his ass kicked.

I just want rid of him, I can't fucking stand his decrepit fucking same raggity fucking clothed wearing face on screen, Preaching bollox. I really hope the next episode he gets burnt to death.

>Is he really supporter of Daenerys

Obviously not. Varys is a spymaster, he would have known the ships were coming this combined with his leaving a couple minutes before the attack would have him on the chopping block if he ever came back to Mereen.

He's not an idiot, and knows that.

I keep forgetting that it isn't winter yet. I think a lot of people thought Jaime's Riverlands campaign was cut because of Dorne when it just delayed it. Similarly Sansa is still in the Vale when Jon is assassinated.

I think it would be hilarious if Aegon is introduced and invades within the course of an episode before Dany sails from Meereen.

Don't.

>not skipping all greycuck parts

It was a fucking disgrace we missed Arya beating up that whore. Oh, and finally we see Cersei's bodyguard in action. Can't wait for more of this guy.

You mean a eunuch?

So these rumors are just surfacing now? That's extremely far fetched. The show universe is probably set over 20 years after the mad king's death right now.

wat

Those two sentences are not difficult to follow, genius.

>rumors of wildfire begin to surface
>this happens 20 years after those stockpiles were put there
>nobody knew about it until the plot conveniently called for it
>this is far fetched

Jon, then.

can someone post the varys ocean pasta

fuck off reddit

Hes gonna get stabbed in Dorne because D&D are too dumb to write a schemer. Varys has no place in DUDE A PATCH AND TEA FIX MORTAL WOUNDS LMAO GoT.

Just like Arya isnt stupid enough to openly announce that she wants to Westeros and walk around public places unarmed while a master assassin guild is after her. Oh wait.

>During principal photography for season four, the cast of HBO's hit series Game of Thrones hit the beach in Croatia, where the scenes in King's Landing are filmed. Conleth Hill (whose role involves playing eunuch spymaster Varys) was swimming with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Hill held out an arm in front of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lena Headey (who plays conniving matriarch Cersei Lannister), "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The cast, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. Hill was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

I enjoy looking at her abs.

You misspelled "ass"

>DUDE A PATCH AND TEA FIX MORTAL WOUNDS LMAO
>le meme xd juice

Can't you guys get a point across without sounding like idiots?

>I don't give a shit about you or anyone else and I will do whatever it takes to go back to Cersei because that's the only thing I care about
-Jamie

In season 5 they killed Jamie's redemption / character development. Now they are raping the corpse.

Topkek

>i will sling you and your baby with a catapult because i need to get into my sister's bad poosay

Vikings mang

He has stated several times that he manipulates people and events in the pursuit of peace in Westeros. But I suppose one should call into question the honesty of his statements.

Who did she tell about going back to Westeros besides the ship captain (?) and Jackson Hagar? I don't think she told Lady Crane despite trusting her.

>people somehow don't look or listen when someone waves around shocking amounts of money

Varys leaves because he has to kill Kevan as in the books.

Funny how a medieval tv show can be filled with complete fags, muh ugly stronk women and writing so terrible it rivals the force awakens
>people unironically enjoy watching brienne, arya, sansa and daenerys

DA ENGLISH QUEEN WUZ BLACK WE WUZ QUEENS N SHEEEEEEIT

how in the fuck do you expect them to fit an entire danaerys level important character like aegon into the plotline with 2 seasons to go? he'd have to be introduced and invading within 3 episodes before the whie walkers attack

why is dany actor literally always latched onto a male member of the cast whilst laughing her ass off like shes drunk?

underrated

Jon loses, him and Sansa are killed

your reaction?

She looks like a miscast actress playing a Vulcan

The new cast of Jackass

Becuz you have no BENIS

Hes going to get the Grayjoys.

ew how many stds foes he have now because of that kiss

so the sparrow is good guy

thats lena

Cersei didn't know about it until it was necessary to the plot for her to know about it. Could have been foreshadowed a bit more I guess, but it's perfectly conceivable while she was plotting (Though I use that word loosely for her) to destroy the faith she heard the rumor/urban legend/whatever about the wildfire and had Qyburn look into it.

Wolf Hall is good, but it's only one series so far, it's about Thomas Cromwell.

When is season 2 coming out? That show is fucking good.

who /waif/ here

SO FETCH LMAO

Yes he's playing game of thrones, well spotted +1

She was (is?) dating Oberyn

Some generous user please post the King Tommen -- Hypeslayer meme

why is she smiling