ITT: albums that would be vastly improved if the lead singer was replaced with grimes

ITT: albums that would be vastly improved if the lead singer was replaced with grimes

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/pgk1bj2k
clyp.it/xafy2ndg
clyp.it/24rbz1gu
youtube.com/watch?v=8R00Vu7Ag7s
youtube.com/watch?v=RvXkx3IcOi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all of them desu

Her voice is annoying as fuck, literally sounds like a 12 year old gay boy

ian curtis sounds like a 23 year old gay boy

her voice is beautiful like her. you need to be nice to Grimes

bumping

Why are Americans simoultaneously obsessed with having one of the British accents and obsessed with calling them "dumb Britishisms"?

>like swans, ought, preoccupations, parquet courts, etc.
>hating British accents
choose one, these yanks don't even realise they're merely doing an impression of a British accent.

None of them. Including Grimes' own albums.

She's the Garfield of music; everything is remarkably improved if you take her out of the picture.

her vocal harmonies are basically the whole point, without them it would just be generic synth pop

>pleb detected

That's bullshit. This is how her music sounds like without her vocals:
clyp.it/pgk1bj2k
clyp.it/xafy2ndg
clyp.it/24rbz1gu

How do you know that it sounds like that? Are you one of them? Checkmate!

people would hate grimesy less if there were less stupid shitposts about her

People who like Grimes who think people who don't like Grimes are plebs are adorable. No one's taking your smelly little chipmunk waifu away. We just don't want her forced on us any more than someone else's religion.

why are you even using the phrase "british accents"? have you ever been to the uk?

wow it's another fake narrative episode. have fun with that

> We just don't want her forced on us any more than someone else's religion.
have you ever considered that your life might be significantly improved if you stopped being a fedora clad agrimesist

this is totally what Sup Forums is all a bout

preoccupations are Canadian

Not really, I look fucking terrible in hats for a start.

*sips coffee*

i guy can dream though

>he believes that
Grimes is for patricians. Think about it:
- super-acclaimed innovative music by 95% of the music press
- appreciated by the other relevant artists such as Joanna Newson, David Byrne, Elton John, The Avalanches, Gorillaz, Lorde, Janelle Monae, St. Vincent, Chelsea Wolfe, Chairlift, M.I.A., Julian Casblancas, Nigel Godrich (the Radiohead main producer), FKA Twigs
- right at the edge between underground and mainstream
- unique style
- weird voice and presentation
- it's quite hard to get into her music
- compared to Kate Bush and Bjork

You're the pleb in this equation.

>forced on us
Us? Speak for yourself, pleb. Your crocodile tears are delicious.

Dude, the grimesposting will not stop in the next 10 years. If you can't handle that, better get the hell out of here.

sent ;)

Blimey, son. Triggered much? Doesn't help that every artist you've just mentioned spunks out better music than Grimes in their sleep. Except M.I.A. She's fucking shit, too.

>compared to Kate Bush and Bjork
>laughingelf.jpg

stop posting

>Doesn't help that every artist you've just mentioned spunks out better music than Grimes in their sleep.
That's just your opinion. Not an argument.
>Except M.I.A. She's fucking shit, too.
You just made your whole post irrelevant. Well played.
No thanks.

>That's just your opinion. Not an argument.

Opinion or not, I don't see you refuting it.

>You just made your whole post irrelevant. Well played.

That's just your opinion. Not an argument.

Wrong on so many levels

No one's going to post anything right in this thread.

i don't like grimes anymore i'm doge now

tru

>Opinion or not, I don't see you refuting it.
There's nothing to refute. Your opinion is shit. And by the way, you made that claim, you prove it. The burden of proof is on you, buddy. Go ahead.

There's nothing wrong with that. Grimes could do slow sensual synth based music very well. Check Skin and Heartbeats:
youtube.com/watch?v=8R00Vu7Ag7s
youtube.com/watch?v=RvXkx3IcOi4

You seem very upset.

I submit the entire discographies of every artist you mentioned and their collated critical approval against the collected works of Grimes to date.

>implying that's an acceptable proof
Dude, don't fool Sup Forums with "collated critical approval" things. Post your OWN proof.

>- super-acclaimed innovative music by 95% of the music press
>- appreciated by the other relevant artists such as Joanna Newson, David Byrne, Elton John, The Avalanches, Gorillaz, Lorde, Janelle Monae, St. Vincent, Chelsea Wolfe, Chairlift, M.I.A., Julian Casblancas, Nigel Godrich (the Radiohead main producer), FKA Twigs
>- right at the edge between underground and mainstream
>- unique style
>- weird voice and presentation
>- it's quite hard to get into her music
>- compared to Kate Bush and Bjork

You start. Perhaps without made up statistics from the off, this time?

Even assuming that you're right, that those artists are indeed better than Grimes: if they appreciate Grimes that means a seal of approval because it comes from great artists, not some amateurs. Either way, you lose, lmfao!

Actually go ahead with that "collated critical approval against the collected works of Grimes to date". Let's see what you got. Do your part first and I'll do mine after that.

This thread's a shit-post shit-show and I'm the loser? Ok then!

Nah, you're alright pal. I think we both have better things to do, and I'm not the one making shit up.

>I'm not the one making shit up
I'm afraid you do.

You're afraid I do what?

>taking words literally

could thethe thenthations make me feel the pleathures of a normal man?

Trolls shitpost about Grimes so much because they know that a lot of people really like her. Popularity is a double-edged sword.

This