Your cunt

your cunt

your true opinion on polish people

Argentina (soon Poland)

I love Poland and Poles

inferior people

If you go to Poznan, they'll give you "doznan".

flaggo
good neighbor, sorry for past

said gypsy retard

top kek

rough and blunt people but friendly in some way

Love them. I wish we were more like them.

Kurwy!

The Ireland of continental Europe. And that's actually a compliment because I consider other Eastern European countries to be like the Philippines, Cambodia or Haiti of Europe.

you are inferior to the gypsy retard

I like you lads

Sure I'm dating a girl from Poznań

poland and croatia or slovenia aren't that poor than you think

every polack i met was cynical
I like
also defenders of Europe :^)

Catholic, Protector of Europe and Western civilization.
Remove kekab expert.
Nice architecture.
Also I like polish girls :3 .

Love that country. I want to visit someday.

Some work 2 jobs and clean up faeces for a better life here, others come into work drunk and sleep on the night shift

Mixed bag but dirt poor overall, can fix plumbing, electric, car, boiler can fuck your wife etc

Polaki biedaki cebulaki

they suppress wages on lower paid jobs while doing them worse than an Irish person would
Ok enough besides that. Some people complain that eastern Europeans are really unfriendly but theres poles in my estate that always wave at me when I walk by (this is at like 7:30 am every day and they are on their porch drinking and smoking while I head to uni)

emigration to UK was good thing for us. All the criminals and plebs went there. The level of crime has been drastically reduced. Thank you UK.

Shameless opportunist and hypocrites. Ok people otherwise.

There was polish people living in like 10 apartments in building I lived in because they were brought here as cheap labor. They were okay apart from smoking inside and leaving beer cans in the buildings sauna. So I guess theres nothing wrong with them

No problem, apparently we get the worst of the pakistanis too along with the nigerians

Just sucking up all the shit and caring for it, letting it thrive no thanks needed maybe they'll all fight it out after they inherit this clay

They're alright I suppose

Mexicans of Europe

Thiefs and selfish people. Their women are too easy when there is no one around to judge them.

Our ancestors

we had our own state in the beginning of X century. You russians are ancestors of mongols

I don't have a single mongol drop

>theres poles in my estate that always wave at me when I walk by
That's odd lad, nobody here waves to anyone.
Maybe they were trying to insult you?

they're ok

Your girls are pretty
Your architecture is ok tier
Your culture is still but there are signs of americanization(i hope you'll do something about it)
You have a nice Rus' removing sword
You're a bit self-hating

Maybe because his parents are taxpayers that fund their drinking and smoking

Only time I think about you is when I play the witcher. I guess you're cool.

Based history but currently cucked just like all other western countries

they hate Russians so they are ok with me

all women are easy when there is no1 around to judge them

t. polish intellectual

Subhumans, who're trying to be european. I hate them. Poland is fucking shithole.

Good to counter the other immigrants here

Pszeki jebany

Awful, can't wait for Poland to be annexed by Russia again

Polish beoble hate slants for some reason.

it's basically a bigger Croatia, plus you gave the world the best Pope imaginable. He even said he considers himself to be White Croatian which was a shock for me.

Naturally based

All asians I've met (American-asians) are waaay too serious

I like Poland and Polish people!

Subhuman.

pooooooooooooland

Croatia is like better looking Poland

Never been there but I will because from what I see on internets your landscape/climate is godtier

"ching chong I want sexu little anime girlus but my penisu is just too small 5 cm uguuuuuu kawaii hiroshima banzai samurai ninja xd XD"
~ Japenis

I wonder why non-white foreign girls love our cocks so much

When I browse polishforums countless non-polish non-white ladies lust for us

be sure to check out the islands like Hvar and Brač, go to festivals for the happenings and Kings Landing tour is pretty nice.

Medjugorje pilgramage site in Hercegovina has seen a huge uptick in Polish pilgrims too.

it's because they know about the Big Polish kiełbasa tbqh

Our prez most likely fucked that lady

KURWA!

legit country, should've gone Lutheran and become Polish-Swedish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.

I've been to Split, Krka, Vodice and general Makarska area. Beautiful sea and nature, and really chill people. Too bad the prices increased so much with the tourism since the late 90's, but I guess it was to be expected.

1. Flag
2. I want to marry a polish man and have his babies

They are nice, south of baltic "brotherhood", i like how they have managed to keep niggers out too, its a Great country

it would probably be the other way around

see the dominant hand position in the pic, that bitch is alpha

t. Gai Göran

nah, just would've preferred to win more against Russia and just faceroll the HRE in the 30 Years' War

I bet they fucked

White korea?

But are you a girl (girl)?

polan?
i lik
mbi i wn bb wif polan boi

I fucking hate you

>Your culture is still but there are signs of americanization(i hope you'll do something about it)
Poland had a brief bit of Americanization in the 90s but the educational system now promotes this really...bellicose nationalism and worship of past Polish glory like Jan Sobeski despite it having little, if anything to do with the present-day zombie statelet they have.

>he can't handle a bit of PATRIOTISM
Are you sure you're American? :^)

wtf it comes in f model? I want one of these

Poland putting down the uncontrollable assblast stereotype.

America

Poland is one of the few cunts that likes America. They fucked over communism big time, and are funny/cute.
I LOVE Poland!!

>Polish
>self hating

kek , Poles are probably the most prideful (in a good and bad way) of all Europeans just after Albanian monkeys.

I think you can find such on SurgePolonia

>polish vs french
topkeeeeeek

I met 2 poles IRL and both were self hating

>the most prideful

You never met a Swede, they are self-righteous and extremely arrogant

What's the difference between poland and germany?

1. flag
2. alright folks, although sometimes they treat themselves way too seriously.

Robert Lewandowski and Jakub Blazyshavuqbsbsjdki

Nice people, bullied by germans and russians

Qt hussar girls

You guys have some great artist which I really admire, like Zdzisław Beksiński, his work really interesting and unique. I also like your modern artist like Darek Zabroki and Wojtek Fus. The Youtube channel that they made about digital painting actually pretty helpful, at least for me