Though many tried

I shitpost among you

Well disguised

I had leave my memes behind

THE PLANE WAS CRASHED

CASPERE

Wait what, they cancled the series?!?!?! :O

>Wait what, they cancled the series?!?!?! :O
I don't think there was really a series, mate. Just that the writers couldn't repeat their magic. Maybe if they get a few years to hammer out a good script to might do it.

Yes because stupid fucking normies kept complaining all season long about how it was too different from the first so the hbo exec axed it

possibly the biggest case of wasted potential ever. series 1 was fucking incredible. series 2 was... a waste of time. a couple decent characters, but the overall story was just shitty and generic.

BY A BIG GUY

> series 2 was... a waste of time
It wasnt. However, when you compare with 1st season you start to see things. Season 2 needed 10 - 12 series to complete the story, 8 wasnt enough.

I WAS CAUGHT
IT WAS PART OF THE PLAN

Perfect example right here. Season 2 was much much better than season 1

Thanks to people like you well never get a third

They should do Season 3 about Highway of Tears in Canada where dozens of native girls have suspiciously gone missing and police cant find the killer.

>it set in small quiet rural canadian town
>some residents are involved in secret satanic cult in woods kidnapping and sacrificing women
>corrupt cops, corrupt politicians
>starring Clin Eastwoid as old near retired Sheriff
>and young Jake Gyllenhall who has just been transferred to the small town from a city pd
>together they must take down the cult and dont know who they can trust

THE GAY COP MEMED

NEVERMIND PIZZAPIE

NEVERMIND PIZZAPIE

I fucking loved season 2

Am I a pleb now?

Bezzerides was my waifu

>Jake Gyllenhall

>we want the reddit audience

can you explain what you think made it good?

pizzaroni doesn't deserve to get a third. you can be contrarian all you want but season 2 was disappointing.

I have just 2 ep left so far its much terrible then se1 but s1 was epic so its okay better then most shit on tv still wish this season had more episodes. Character devolopment is kinda in air

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Tears_murders

And it has been going on since 1969 so u know it some shady creepy shit going on.

I bet cops are in on it.

Vince Vaughn and Colin Farell and Gay Cop die.

Rachel Thickadams sneaks off to mexico and lives

Jake is our boy same as The Goose

>rachel mcadams
>thicc

I think S2 had some great potential and I liked how it ended but I remember the first four or five episodes were pretty bad and gay cop's storyline was pretty consistently awful.

Even then though, Vinceposting was some of the most fun this board has been in the past couple of years.

There was too much going on. it' s a lot better the 2nd time.

#btfo

Pretty sure it's still unclear, but HBO has the seasons listed as "The Complete Series" or something like that

>Clint Eastwood playing a living person
nope

Yeah I've meant to rewatch it but I guess I'm just afraid it'll get worse. I just found it really weird that gay cop would never just admit he liked fucking dudes in California where people don't really care anyway and Frank literally just telling people what to do and going back on his word with no real resistance was really unrealistic.

Or maybe theres been more than one mass murderer raping and killing his way across BC.

Shut up Krager you filthy nigger.

>being this much of a contrarian to pretend you have superior taste

damn that's a nice ass

just reaffirmed my choice of becoming an ass guy

how is her ass even fatter than sasha greys

THE BOARD WAS LOST
THE CONTRACT SIGNED
I WAS SO KEKED
MEMES CROSSED THE LINE

I WAS SO KEKED
AND MANY TRIED
THEY SHITPOST AMONG YOU
WELL DISGUISED

Fuck off

>and Frank literally just telling people what to do and going back on his word with no real resistance was really unrealistic.

Which part was this?

Vince Vaughn

But it wasn't. Season 2 was the perfect modern detective noir.

Season 2 is amazing & it pisses me off that Nic won't get to do a 3rd season (probably).

The setting was comfy as fuck, and nearly every character was atleast likeable. Enjoyed a lot of the dialogue and music.

I felt like S1 in comparison was just about the two partners while S2 had a lot more perspective.
I was really happy when pic related went sexual TBHFAM it was a good scene.

>best thing about Season 2 was the opening credits song

when does /film/ re-open?

it should have stopped at one anyway. pizza is a fucking hack

The graph is missing this knockoff BOB

Am I the only one who was reminded of Larry David. I actually wondered if it was.

FROM THE DUSTY MASON

TOO BIG 4 U, BUT NEVERMIND

*MAY SUN

I was not KEKED.
I walk among you..
BBC IN DISGUISE.

>suspicious

druggie natives disappearing isn't suspicious it's the norm

BEGGING you to run into knife.

You know Ray, in this business you gotta think outside the box. But now? The box got turned inside out and I don't know if I'm inside or out.

NEVERMIND
NEVERMIND

I HAD TO LEAVE A BROTHER BEHIND

The better opening, but definitely of inferior quality overall.

Sup Forums Hypothetical Season 3?

Dicrector: Nicolas Winding Refn
Leads: Ray Liotta / Benecio Del Toro