great country shit people

brazil

was literally going to post this

Canada
Great shit country people

shit country shit people

this

american
bretty alright, it seems crazy to people who dont live there but you dont really notice any of the crazy shit

Flag

IT'S TOO FUCKING BIG
EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOOD COSTS TOO MUCH
THERE'S NOT ENOUGH JOBS WHERE YOU CAN JUST LIVE COMFORTABLY AND SAVE FOR RETIREMENT

Flag

We are like that one kid in class who is really good at math and therefore thinks everyone else is wrong when being criticized.

Flag
Needs serious improvement, otherwise it'll become a Brazil tier shithole in the next 30 years.

Rasiya
Cold shithole

The thing that bothers me about Germans is they tend to be haughty about the most trivial things

>oh you put ICE in your drink? In Germany we would never do that

1. Éire
2. Very good living, though we have a few scumbags to firing squad to secure the Republic's future

India
Genocide/Expel half the population and it might just become a superpower in half a century

1. Apeland.
2. Shitty African culture, shitty people, shitty State. Shitty weather which only niggers can bear. I could go on and on.

USA

Too many retarded people

Finland
A cold, expensive, depressing and completely irrelevant shithole

worst korea
run by a cult feminist single granny

France
Great country shit people

Chile
Yes

it depends on my mood, but I think we're not so bad

flag
it's shite

Is it hard to move out of russia? I feel like I almost never hear of Russians living abroad unless maybe they're in academics

Perú
Perú will try their best!

I believe in you Peru

Don't let your dreams be dreams

British
shit country shit people good food

Whoops, I just copied the post and forgot to change British to Mexico, sorry about that.

Mexico
shit country shit people good food

Japan
Discipline and discipline
I felt comfy when I was Germany

lol paquito

>dat flag
>dat post

Ugh... Day ruined...

Yeah, it's not that hard but average salary in my city is €250. I just don't have enough money. Moreover Our currency worth nothing and overall our education qualification is exceptionally bad if you are not a mathematic or physicist

Congo of latam
We are fucked up, but we honestly have things that kept us floating for now, and these are the things that might pull us forward, at least compared to the region now that our instability is ending.

Also, best nature.

1-flag
2- love it, being healthy is easy and cheap, you can have a conversation with almost anyone you meet without difficulties, great landscapes, a tree at every direction you look, etc.
Also, you guys are too negative.

1. Flag
2. Thank god I live in Quebec and not a cuck province

>Making rape jokes on stage is a crime in Cucknada
>Racist jokes are taken seriously
>Nationalism is a flaw

Lul.

1.Shit
2.Shit