Its just not fair

its just not fair

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=409mdhjXBz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw you will never hang was Annie and Sufjan

do you think they ever.............you know?

>Calls him beautiful
>He's wearing that stupid fucking hat

Yeahno.

sufjan is gay probably

she is too so they can bang

that really is a dumb hat. do you know any artist who doesn't wear a dumb hat, preferably a jazz-funk keyboardist?

That's a nice hat.

not sure what you mean really...

He is in denial of his age. He wants to be a young Christian schoolboy again.

I may know a man who fits those qualifications.

>tfw you will never hang with two talentless hipsters and their only fanbase, Sup Forums

thank god

Thank god

>its just not fair
I know. We don't deserve him.

>only fanbase, Sup Forums

tell that to all the tumblerinas at my uni

How close are they? Do you think they might "collab" anytime soon?

You can do better.
I.E.: Someone without a stupid fucking hat.

>goggles on hat

I thought I liked Sufjan's music, but I guess I was wrong

You're right: someone with two hats.

if i took that off, would it expose
your receding hairline?

It would be extremely sexy.

probably. even if gay, they are both attractive people and part of some nouveau american aristocracy

so is sufjan gay or not? i know he is a christian but that doesn't really mean he isnt gay. besides gayish lyrics is there any evidence he is gay?

He's a big guy (for me, not you)

He's probably bi, he has a lot of songs about guys and girls. It's the most likely thing, anyway.

you can be gay and christian.
anyway just watch this youtube.com/watch?v=409mdhjXBz8
it'll confirm all your questions

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

sufjan stevens is known to be THE most hung guy in the indie scene, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed annie's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with sufjan barely able to force it past the knob, and Clark moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on sufjans throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

oh no

it says nothing about him being gay

he's gay for Jesus

fine let me explain it to you as a gay man
he is a gay man. his best buddy is a ballet dancer
pay attention to how he touches him

underrated

>tfw

you just know

this makes me horny

Someone post the one with Joanna Newsom.

is annie the leader of antifa?

is she trying to recruit suf?

>being gay
>wasting your boner on a faggot like sufjan
Cmon get gud

>white hipsters
>play white boring music
>they also hate white people

Kill you are selv

he a cute

>gilla-markeringar

What kind of sub-human language are s this?

Swedish d=^D

I mean, she's right. sufjan might just be the pinnacle of the entire human race

b

We can all agree that Age of Adz > Illinoise, right?

illinois is over rated

the fuck are you talking about ? she's going full right-wing since a week, just look at what she posted on her twitter

>implying he can't pull it off

it's sufjan fucking stevens. the man can shit on a sidewalk and everyone would eat it up

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great post