Thought this was supposed to be a meme. It's actually pretty good desu

Thought this was supposed to be a meme. It's actually pretty good desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wycjnCCgUes
youtube.com/watch?v=BgK_Er7WZVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude LOUD lmao

Unironically kill yourself

what kind of criticism even is that

pretending to like it is the meme, and you fell for it

alright cool gimme some actual meme qualities about it

Turn your volume down

after backwards it sort of drops off a bit in terms of quality, but I like the other songs. the first half though is brilliant.
youtube.com/watch?v=wycjnCCgUes
youtube.com/watch?v=BgK_Er7WZVg

Nice goblet.

the vocals on feels make me hate that song
mind mischief has excellent drumming

overall lonerism is a 6/10 for me. has some really good songs and some meh ones

It's overrated as fuck

love the vocals personally, but can see it as annoying. very much lennon-like, and maybe too much so. i'd give the album more of a 7 or possibly an 8 out of 10 tho.

For the last time; meme =/= bad

Surprise Sup Forums hates acclaimed and popular albums to bolster their hipster cred. Want a tip? Form your own taste and don't a give one damn about how anyone here feels about it. Bunch of fucking pussies.

i see your point. sometimes it can be really bad. mac demarco for example is just shit, and i just sort of lumped tame impala, alt-j etc. into that meme hipster pile with mac. alt-j are alright, but tame impala surprised me with a much better listen.
yh there's always gonna be twats discrediting an album for no reason. what can ya do.

>If you hate any popular album you are a poseur who doesn't want to lose his hipster cred
Go fuck yourself people here can't form their own taste and get out of their comfort zone because of fucking plebs who are super proud about liking shitty entry level music like you. You aren't cool for liking a bland burger record album.

literally a pleb

>says twats discredits albums for no reason
>proceeds to call mac demarco shit for no reason
THE IRONY LMAO
kys dumbfuck

neo-psych is garbage

mac is fucking shit

>discrediting for no reason

Mac is a fucking hack

Also this.

kek you have a point. thought everyone agreed on it tho and it didn't need to be discussed. but same old twinging technique on every song, production is too clean, boring lyrics, boring aesthetic and videos, shit fanbase too. not much else to say about him.

dude lemme whine over slowed down samples with my boring lifeless voice for a whole album hipsters will love it lmao

what do people seriously dislike about it?

Actually not giving a single fuck about how anyone else interprets your taste is truly patrician and once you graduate high school and the emotional part of your brain finishes developing you will understand.