So, Sup Forumsh people, let's just talk about this album

So, Sup Forumsh people, let's just talk about this album...

And how good it is.
[We only accept positive responses here]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SypT2NBIgYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think it's got some very good lyrics and i like the big ammount of Fuzz used there and horns. They kinda made this album, for me.

all of that plus Mangum's anxious, passionate and desperate singing for me

goddamnit reddit

Definitely a solid album. It has a cohesive narrative and has a perfect mixture of folk and punk. The lo-fi production gives it a very raw and emotional sound, amplified by the fantastic instrumentation. It's a great album, and I was surprised by how much I liked it.

I personally like it quite a bit. It's not mind-blowing, but good. I just think it's a shame that it's a meme

Please help me. Albums like pic related?

Shit I didn't realize i was in this thread.

Why does it affect you if its a meme? Fuckkkking identity crisis over here

dude i have had a rash on my dick for two weeks and i dont know what to do

well you can start with the entire swans discography excluding the old ones

Not him, but you can't discuss this album in most places. Everyone will call you out on being ____ when all you want to do is talk about the artist and find similar ones. I personally don't give a fuck if it's "hipster bullshit", but I do give a fuck once it starts to make discussion about said artist impossible.

This album is a big reason why I like lo-fi music as well as Elephant 6 collective today; I hold it on equal standing with a lot of my favs now, but it's a big influence on me

Assuming you haven't listened to "The Seer" and "The Glowing Man"?

The Seer and The Glowing Man.

The same can be said for Death Grips

Jeff is a nazi
youtube.com/watch?v=SypT2NBIgYY

I loved this in high school and I'm glad I had that phase when I did so I could see Jeff and NMH live and really appreciate it. I don't listen as much anymore (I prefer going back to On Avery Island more often) but Ghost will always be one of my favorite songs.

Tfw you've litened so much to the demos and eps and such that when you go back to this it sounds too polished to appreciate
Feels bad

ARE YOU RECORDING ME

Some of the most satisfying music to play on the guitar when you only know the basic CAGED chord structures.

The way that the album is structured just blows my mind. Its so good. Ghost going into Untitled is amazing

>Record told from Hitler's point of view

top kek, wish it was real