DIIV great band

DIIV great band

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zep7lRklF4
pitchfork.com/news/71364-diivs-zachary-cole-smith-checks-into-long-haul-inpatient-treatment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jimmy Fallon?

I can't tell if the guy with the Metallica shirt is on some next level irony or not

Dude, what the fuck are any of them even wearing? Holy shit.

>not being effay

the guy in the cat shirt transforms himself regularly

sometimes he looks like he's 45

sometimes he looks like he's a 20 year old woman

Diiv are complete hacks.

I guess I just don't understand fashion anymore :(

>early metallica
>bad

don't you have to listen to death grips or swans?

remember when the blond homo castigated himself to the SJWs because the bassist wrote 'nigga' on Sup Forums?

Thrift store, the band

he said nigger, faggot, and made a bunch of anti-semitic posts

i think he meant moreso because he just looks like a normal guy as opposed to the hipster gods to his left

Don't call me a faggot you moronic piece of shit. Kill yourself.

he's also not in the band anymore and they added a guy who looks even more ridiculous

He is still in the band

>According to the blog, Perez has been posting under the name "Devin-Chan". Sexism in Music pointed to remarks about Perfect Pussy's Meredith Graves (who is called "a bitch" and rated based on her perceived attractiveness), Grimes' Claire Boucher ("I find her physically repulsive"), and Zomby ("That nigger is the biggest troll ever"). They also point to the repeated use of the term "faggot" and an anti-Semitic joke ("I’m a good goyim. Every time a Rabbi gets close, I shout out for my friend Burnstein and tell him to leave me alone unless they want to break their shmageggi, oy vey").

that blond chick Zachary is a complete cuck. Devin did nothing wrong.

wait nvm thought you were talking about dev

no he isn't

hell be fine

Devin is /ourguy/

diiv's bass is actually really good

he needs to find a replacement for the zack morris chick

Or find a better band, yknow one that won't get all pissy about him saying faggot.

>yknow one that won't get all pissy about him saying faggot.
we live in an age of hypersensitivity. the band leader had no choice but to get out in front of it and denounce what devin said, or else the press would've killed their 2nd album

can you imagine mick jagger apologizing in the press because Keith said faggot?

Millenials are worthless.

>the band leader had no choice but to get out in front of it and denounce what devin said, or else the press would've killed their 2nd album
t. cuck
(seriously 'no choice'. these guys probably don't clear 25k a year from Diiv.. pathetic)

There has to be bands that don't censor their beliefs for fear of the press.
This whole """"indie"""" thing is such a fucking sham if theyre worried about this kind of shit

Nah Zack legitimately believed what he was saying against Devin when that shit happened.
One of his tweets was literally a reply to mine that got featured in the p4k article.

Why do they look like that?

oshin is p good

here's 4

zack sounded like a little brainwashed faggot

>This whole """"indie"""" thing is such a fucking sham if theyre worried about this kind of shit

yup, if you're going to be a little bitch-whipped pussy there are better paying careers.

met them IRL in summer 2014 and Dev was easily the kindest and most chatty member of the band

yeh they usually walk around the venue talking to people hours before they go on

pretty cool guys

like they're rock stars or something. millenials. baka

They ought to make you a sandwich for paying to see their garbage act.

favorite diiv song go

youtube.com/watch?v=1zep7lRklF4

>Perfect Pussy's Meredith Graves (who is called "a bitch" and rated based on her perceived attractiveness)

Sat behind her in a coffee shop the other day. She is insufferable. Decent looking, but ruined by tattoos. Devin did nothing wrong.

that's a good album
but those are on sale at h&m, so most likely he's into "fast fashion"

>in a band, wears a band t

Devin is aesthetic

yeah ZCS still shoots up like a mother fucker.

Just look at him jesus f'in christ m80

thank fuck these are literal indie gods

Dean Blunt 4 prez BREXIT CORE // STOPTHEUN2017

He just checked himself into inpatient treatment today

they try so hard to be something they're not
>I wanna be a faggot junkie but mommy won't let me!
kek, get a real job losers. I play guitar better than you do (and I don't even play guitar)

he is a junkie

pitchfork.com/news/71364-diivs-zachary-cole-smith-checks-into-long-haul-inpatient-treatment/

LOL

>dev gets a beer belly, looks bloated
>zcs goes full heroin skeleton

damn who would've guessed

>Sat behind her in a coffee shop the other day. She is insufferable.

well don't leave us hanging user~

3rd diiv album CONFIRMED to be their big born to run/london calling breakout record

I WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

TO THE GOOD DOPE DAAAAYS

he's a rich white boy who brought it all upon himself because he wanted to play rockstar with daddy's money. He is trash; as a musician, songwriter, but more importantly, as a person.

He didn't call you a faggot faggot

fuck off dev

>he wanted to play rockstar with daddy's money.
His dad ditched him when he was a kid

This post looks like it was written by a child my dude. Don't hate on diiv their guitar work is actually really cool regardless if it's drenched in reverb or not

The amount of vitriol on this board against DIIV is bizarre

I would too if my son was that big of a fag

DIIV looks like a shitty garage rock band whose members hit on 16 year olds at their shows

i still love DIIV
but i don't like how dev abandoned us

i didn't.

hi cole

hi

shut up dev
u banged an xxx drunk girl in van
u should be ashamed

whos the cute frog lady

david ramirez perez

Heard them once live, didnt enjoy