Picking up a qt at metal concerts

So im going to a metal concert this week but i might be going alone. How can i pull a metal qt for myself there? Is it even possible??
>also how can you have fun going to a concert/show alone?
Im kinda nervous desu senpai. Im going to take several shots but still

If going to a concert makes you "kinda nervous" then you should not worry about pulling chicks

who's playing?

also, i assume you're not part of the metal scene, local or otherwise, because this whole situation would be something of a nonissue if you were.

this too

the only qts at metal shows are there with their boyfriends

Metal chicks are pretty libertine my dude, it's not difficult.

this

metal shows aren't clubs

if you want to pick up "qt"s go to goth/alternative clubs

that's where all the corset-wearing sluts looking for dickings congregate

concerts are where metalheads show off their corset-wearing sluts who are NO LONGER looking for dickings

They really really like Darkthrone OP. So maybe wear some patches or a tshirt of them.

I forgot to say that I'm 5'4'', do I have any chance with chicks?

>qt
>metal concert

hope you like boipussy user

Any tips then?
Devildriver, Death Angel, Winds of Plague and The Agonist... i am i just dont go to shows often
I go to goth clubs too but everyone is already in their circle .. rarely there are any sluts looking
Alright user
This turbomanlet isnt me kek

>devildriver
it's ok you'll find plenty of sluts

I miss metal chicks who looked like this instead of looking like mallgoths with a Slayer shirt

I also miss THE GREAT KAT!

>Any tips then?
check for an adam's apple

Im serious bros... how do i approach or whatever? Even the sluts... how?

What the fuck has this got to do with music?

Shut the fuck up and go back to your swans and grimes thread

youre an idiot... music has *always* been about getting laid. always.

navigating the cuties of alt scenes/subcultures such as metal is a huge part of the process as well

anyway op my advice to you is to get a job if you don't have one and just make money/do right by your friends; the rest comes to you desu

girls don't go to metal concerts user. they're sausage parties.

Nah there are some qts too but a lot are with there circles or bfs ... last time i was wearing a moonspell shirt and one approached me at the end of the show because she liked it but her friend pulled her away

tell them how unique their taste is and that most girls just listen to drake

What metal concert are you going to m8?

scum.

You're pathetic.

Unless you really want to fuck your life up and learn all about emotional instability, identity issues, and how important a fathers role in a girls life is along the way, I suggest you look elsewhere to hook up with someone.

I just go to metal concerts because the crowds are so packed and always moving that I'll literally be rubbing my cock against a girl's back and ass the entire time and there's nothing she can do about it.
Also you can basically grab and grope all you want if that's what you're into because of how tightly packed the crowds are

You should get a girlfriend

I think he's trying his hardest

>metal
>qt
In the wrong place buddy, lest ye are a chubby chaser

What is this reddit fedora pickup artist trash?

Embarrassing beyond comprehension. Delete this.

>personality

This is actually good advice despite how simple it is.
See Its not my main goal so how am i scum?
Its cool im an unstable dude so i dont mind and i want an alternative qt over a normie qt

This is Sup Forums faggot what do you expect