It's just a game bro

naij.com/941992-mugabe-orders-arrest-zimbabwean-olympic-team-rio-olympics.html

>President Robert Mugabe has reportedly ordered the arrest of the entire Zimbabwean Olympic team for failing to win a medal at the just concluded 2016 Rio Olympics.
>According to the NTA, Mugabe met with the commissioner general of Zimbabwe police republic, Augustine Chihuri and asked him to arrest and detain the whole Zimbabwean Olympic Team members immediately they arrive the Harare International Airport.
>Zimbabwe presented a team of 31 athletes at the Olympics. The closest any of the athletes came to win a contest was at the 8th position.
>“We have wasted the country’s money on these rats we call athletes. If you are not ready to sacrifice and win even copper or brass medals (referring the 4th and 5th positions) as our neighbors Botswana did, then why do you go to waste our money” he said.
>If we needed people to just go to Brazil to sing our national anthem and hoist our flag, we would have sent some of the beautiful girls and handsome guys from University of Zimbabwe to represent us.”
>“This situation is like an impotent man who is married to five women, what is the essence? I will make sure we share the cost across board for all of them to pay back to government chest even if it takes 10 years to recoup, now it turns out to be a soft loan we have given them to go and visit Brazil as tourist, they are useless” he concluded.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_reform_in_Zimbabwe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mugabe has some top tier banter

Zimbabwew confirmed for winning the 2020 olympics

Apparently he's also making them pay back the cost of training for and travel to the Olympics. This man is the greatest national leader I've ever seen.

Every country should do this if they get no medals

Sport confirmed for dead in their country. Why would any athlete bother training anymore?

Mugabe is still fucking alive. Dictators sure have a hard skin

to escape at the olympics? duh...

>The closest any of the athletes came to win a contest was at the 8th position
So they're better at sport than you are at managing the economy

Its not north Korea, a shit ton of people moved to South Africa

This guy may be the worst leader in the world.

He's easily top 3. He's so fucking stupid and I'm not sure a single one of his big ideas has worked.

Pretty based tbqh

Just some bantz

If he was really such a bad president why does he keep getting elected by wide margins?

Isn't he the one that ran whites out and then begged for them back once 1 USD equaled 1 million Zimbabwe currency? kek

I can't believe this prick is still alive

Is this bait?

kek

You are now aware that man is 92 years old, rocking the hitlerstache and being a dictator over black people.

He's probably really 105 since they always lie about their age.

>you have to come back

All their medals but one where won by a white swimmer.
Why the fuck was he expecting them to win shit?

kek

>swimbabwes

He seized the farmland whites worked on and gave them to his loyalists most of whom are not farmers or not as experienced as the former white landowners were. Not sure what his endgame is.

>the other medal
I understand Mugabe must have other priorities, but all the cool dictators fund a decent sports programme to wave their dick around.

JUST

> Each member of the team was promised an ox by the Prime Minister's wife Sally, but ultimately received a polystyrene package of meat instead at a ceremony hosted by Mrs Mugabe

>that first quote

LMAO

What was his endgame?

I hope I don't live to be 92, but if I do I hope I still look that good.

>last name is fucking Banana

really makes me think..

Burn!

>1st President of [African Country]

Worst job ever or worst job of all time? Literally no one survives this.

Probably beats being "Last president of [African Country]"

The athletes should hire a witch to make his penis disappear. Africa is fun like that.

Best Korea clearly superior after all.

He's over 90, there's nothing left to disappear.

>>“This situation is like an impotent man who is married to five women, what is the essence?

You wish. He would fuck a hole in you.

>only white farms were seized
>American education

North Korea probably executes all non-medal winners and sends their extended family to the work camps for the rest of their lives. Step it up Zimbabwe.

>being this retarded
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_reform_in_Zimbabwe
>UK helps fund fair land reform in zimbabwe after independence, compensating farmers for their land
>Blair says fuck that and ends the program
>Mugabe says fuck whitey and takes their shit without compensation

So my family's farm wasn't seized? K

Oh, almost forgot this little tidbit:
>By 2013, every white-owned farm in Zimbabwe
>had been either expropriated or confirmed for redistribution

Not disputing that, but my senpai is black and our farm was seized by the WVA. They targeted anyone with land and who wasn't part of the newer govt, just happened that most of those folks were white

You mean that they specifically targeted white people and seized ALL of their land? I'm sure mugabe took plenty of land from political enemies or just random people to distribute to cronies.
You cannot deny that Mugabe systematically deprived white farmers of their land without compensation, but acknowledging this doesn't mean he didn't take some land from blacks too.

There are still white farmers in Zimbabwe though, I'm not sure what the source of that one statement above is. David Pocock's grandfather still has a rather large plot for instance

seething hatred and a lust for power prolong their lives

Oh, didn't know that. Makes sense since his loyalists received all the new land, he was probably just taking land from anyone he disliked.

>that attendance
female sports has and forever will be a meme

The numbers dropped from 4500 before Mugabe to 300 in 2011. That is quite a large percentage.

>we have enough. we dont want to choke

HALF OF THE TEAM IS WHITE

All iv ever read is that all white farmland has been taken.

I believe they was also the majority of worked land and now they don't have the people left who haven't had there land taken to feed people.

The IOC will ban Zimbabwe from the olympics right?

I don't think they was doping.

But then I don't think there's going to be another Olympics team from them

>92 years old

when will this cunt die

I feel sorry for kirsty coventry

also pretty sure she finished better than 8th in at least one event this olympics

I get this sneaking suspicion that Naij likes to make stories up. Or at least not try to verify a juicy story.

dictators live forever

>Mugabe

>Castro and Mugabe will die in your lifetime
Who will be the next great dictators? Erdogan, Putin, Kim?

I got my money on Robo-Obama and his perpetual 3rd term

>castro and mugabe will die in your lifetime
starting to doubt that

>wanting whites to come back

Why?

Probably not the only country that does this. Probably the only one that announces it though. I imagine the North Koreans and Chinese just make people disappear in the night.

Kek

So was your f.a.m. pro-Rhodesia, or just politically neutral?

Oh you can bet their field hockey team in the 80s was white as fuck too.

Absolute madman. Here's a slightly updated pic.

You know why, but your flag won't let you say it.

>Mugabe Antoinette

Turns out running the only people who know how to farm out of the country and giving said farms to a bunch of dumb niggers isn't a very good idea.

What is even worse is that he used to be one of the most respected leaders in the world.

Do you guys expect black leaders and black lead nations to do anything good? Look at how shit the US has turned since Obama took office.

Your country was always shit.
I will say it again.
Your country was always shit.

Reminder: This is who the west betrayed Rhodesia for

Farming is easy la'

Nigger

You got it all wrong. NK pretends like they won every gold medal

>Not sure what his endgame is.
Crashing this currency

With no subsidies.

really makes you think

Fuck you (I'm white btw)