MINNESOTA TWINS @ TORONTO BLUE JAYS

>angsty manlet edition

>get to announce a hitter
>announce fucking Thole

>Bawwwwwwwwwtista

>what is claimed as one of the better offensive teams totally shut down by AA-tier pitchers from basement teams

It's a "Stroman gives out free hits and walks" episode

its a "Santana pitches like Max Scherzer for a day" episode

Not even a baseball fan but why are the "fans" of the blue jays such whiny cunts? Aren't they in 1st place?

SELL EVERYTHING TRADE DONALDSON FIRESALE NOW

Its a "Twins find holes for every hit" episode

>Stroman

>optimists are okay with this

At least this episode of "Jays get shut down" stars a decent pitcher rather than a literal who.

Jays literally about to go 2-3 on their easiest homestand of the year. But nah everything is fine.

>martin hot, bench him
>smoak hot, bench him

when is shaprio going to end gibbons madness

at least with donuts back we never have to see thole again

>limit Sanchez
>no limit stroman
Idiots.

>stroshit

>John "Rest Your Best Hitter In Late August During A Pennant Race" Gibbons
>John "Start Your Most Useless Catcher By A Mile Back-to-Back Games During a Pennant Race" Gibbons
>John "Keep Your Starter In The Game For Too Long and Pull Him When It's Already Too Late" Gibbons
>John "Get Destroyed By The Worst Team In The League At Home" Gibbons

Could be 2.5 games out of playoff spot by the end of this game, and completely out of one after the series in Baltimore. What will you optimistfags say when that happens?

>It's only September!

Baltimore down 4-2

I meant only 2.5 games in a playoff spot.

The fact the Jays are in first is evidence of how much of a meme the AL East is

>tu-NO-HIT-sky

Yeah I keep hearing it's the toughest division but I don't buy it. Maybe during the first half.

>best division in baseball
>meme

What a retard

When the Jays eventually miss the playoffs, remember they lost 4 out of 6 (I guarantee you they will, screencap this shit) to the two worst teams in the league in late August at home.

>a double to start off the inning
Oh, good. Keep it up, """"ace"""".

My fucking ears WHY

>>best division in baseball
What the AL East's winning % this month?

>offense is shit
>pitching is shit
Great time to shit the bed.

Yankees will catch us. Watch.

Explain to me how the AL East is the best division when the fucking YANKEES will be 4.5 games back if they hold on to beat Baltimore.

>I don't think the Jays have played their best this year

Good analysis, Buck "Jays Hit Home Runs Because They Like To Score Runs" Martinez

As soon as Santana is pulled we will rectally ravage the Twins bullpen, cap this.

We literally could've had Santana but we chose Liriano

We could have literally been a contender but we just reached the top briefly to make the collapse that much more dramatic.

Post season start in October and it's not even September yet

>It's only late August!
You can't make this shit up, guys

>4 teams over .500
>the Yankees who were one of the top teams in the AL last year are on a hot streak so they suck and so does the rest of the division

>one month is the season

Holy shit this thread reeks of 2015 bandwagoners

I don't want to make excuses, but we are getting pretty umped here

It's not as stupid as it sounds

There are about 30 games left, when there is a difference of about 5 games between the top 6 teams in the league you can still consider it early.

I was literally about to post Edwin was gonna hit a three-run dinger and I woulda been right if Bautista wasn't a fucking bum.

Yeah fuck the Jays for hitting dingers my fellow edgelord

>can't answer the question
I didn't think so. AL East was certainly the toughest division pre-ASG. The three best teams have been sucking for well over a month.

>Saunders fucking jogging to first like he's on an afternoon stroll
Fuck outta here, faggot.

Jays, Red Sox and Yankees are all over .500 since the all star break. Keep being wrong pessimistcuck

>over .500
>automatically good
Sure.

The Yankees, Mariners, Astros, Mets & Pirates are all good teams.

the pirates are fucking awful

Sorry kid you are wrong and got BTFO even setting every parameter to try to provide a valid argument. You should probably stop following sports as you continue to embarrass yourself.

Ya but they're over .500 so they are contenders now

>you are wrong
wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

>you got BTFO
sure, kid.

>his parents are polish ballet dancers

why the fuck does buck need to mention this

Hahahahaha

>2.5 games back with over a month to go

Nope can't contend. No one has ever come back from such an insurmountable deficit.

kill me

>7-3
>to the Twins
>TWINS
>W
>I
>N
>S

This is fine, right? This is where we need to be at this point of the season. 12-game winning streak coming up, right optimists?

Tell me which division is the best in baseball so you can be btfo again

Still first place so you can cry yourself to sleep for another night :^)

I have never been this ashamed to be a Jays fan.

Talk to me in a week, okay?

GIDP imminent

>increasingly nervous man says the Jays are going to collapse for the 50th time this season

Id have to look at each teams records recently to determine that. I just know it's not the AL East. Not right now anyway.

Good evidence to back up your claim bud. You clearly know what you are talking about with those hot opinions and no proof.

I haven't said they were going collapse outside of this week. Nice try, though.

Not watching the game but whos calling it in the booth? Buck and Pat or is Shulman involved???

Glad we finally agree.

Why isn't there a pinch hitter for thole?

:^)

Because Martin needs 15 hours of sleep after each game

dubs and dolanslam

>it's a jays load the bases only to strikeout to end the inning episode

I absolutely hate listening to schulman, he announces the other teams plays with excitement and happiness and calls the Jays plays with regret and disappointment. Jays always seem to lose when Schulman calls (look up the stats Jays are probably .250 on Schulman announced games)
He also just announces plays like an idiot, never knows when the ball is out of the park until it gets there and then seconds later he'll announce a home run with the least enthusiasm possible. I prefer to hear Buck anyday, he gets excited, is well spoken and knows his shit.

I wonder how much announcing is just making shit up and counting on the viewer to be none the wiser

>buck knows his shit
This must be trolling

PESSIMISTS DROWNING IN NECKBEARD SWEAT

>Pitching gets bailed out again

>that midget with the normal size glove
kek

calm your tits. we're still losing

Why do you hate the Jays?

still gonna lose, optimistcuck

I don't understand watching a team for 162 games a year to cheer for their failure. It takes a very bitter and lonely person to be this way.

I'm not cheering, I hope they win. But I'm realistic. This has gone on too long. Winning today only delays the inevitable. I'd rather be prepared for it.

If you're a moron and never learn, I can see why you have a problem with it, but Toronto sports fans are experienced enough to know when there's times for euphemistic bullshit and when it's time to be terse as fuck.

>hey guys, my team is garbage isn't it?
>do you guys want to fuck my team while I watch
>I'll totally prep you and root for you to fuck my favorite team.
Implying that pessimists aren't the real cuks

Is this some sort of cuckold fantasy of yours?

Implying that you're not masterbaiting to the Jays losing right now while actively berating the team with your other hand.

Nice projection, m8

>masturbating while the Jays lose
That's a pretty big window for masturbation bud

Wow this is some next level depression. I guess you have to succeed in life to ever envision real success. I hope one day you both find some happiness.

is grilli passing a kidney stone or...?

Someone make a webm of Grilli chimping out

grilled cheese does it again

>no, you
Nice one buddy. Go be a Debbie downer somewhere else. The O's could use some anti-jays cheerleading on their thread.

>Twins

PESSIMISTS BTFO

TWINSHITS
B
T
F
O

AHAHAHAHAHA THIS THREAD DIES WHEN THE JAYS TAKE THE LEAD. HOPEFULLY THE PESSIMISTS DIED TOO.

HOLY SHIT MUPTON LOL

>TWINKS

THOLE HITS ONE INTO THE HOLE

Pessimist here

That was fucking hilarious. Totally worth it.

Fucking hype. Upton in the park HR. What a beast

underrated post