Why do girls pretend to like music?

Why do girls pretend to like music?

I'm a girl and I like music

Blah blah something about only being able to take after their boyfriends' tastes

just to make your micropenis shrivel up further

liar
to try to be interesting and garner attention from men, I have to give it to them though, it does make them a little more interesting than your average girl

You neither like music nor are you a girl.

Seriously fuck men.

go attentionwhore somewhere else

I dont understand what type of person you have to be to get up everyday and make this exact same post. I'm not even sure i'm hating, just fascinated at this point.

Nobody on Sup Forums actually likes music, we are just using audio commodities to construct something that resembles a fragile sense of identity

Are you fucking stupid or just pretend to be?

This bullshit about girls being fake is your own personal thrauma. If you actually knew or got intimate with a girl in your life you'd know this is an ideological myth about the gender you like but are afraid of.

Sup Forums is full of drones who pretend to like whatever the popular memes are. Does it mean you are all women?
>possibly, because you all act like massive pussies

Girls pretend to like music because everyone else pretends to like music.

Go to your safe space and cry libcuck

>If you actually knew or got intimate with a girl in your life you'd know this is an ideological myth

Coming from someone who has a gf and who has been with many girls, it's true. Girls by and large are very tasteless and 99% of them prescribe to a herd mentality

'Cause women.

>actually, literally, and truthfully in this here lifetime buying into the meme that women are people

Everyone is fake af. Charts and music rankings reify the experience of listeningsto music, so you fags are not actually listening to music but jerking off to the thought of you listening to music. Revolutionary terrorism is the only way to be an authentic individual under late capitalism.

>actually believing the meme that anyone besides me is a person
you'd think you """"people"""" would catch on eventually

Why do you pretend to like girls?

hello girls in this thread
I need a gf
please

gf here

hi. I love you

Add me on snapchat