Fuck off

Fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WM-hiVoQugs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ki-fATpXa00
youtu.be/LNZKqhXCv5c
dotesports.com/league-of-legends/overwatch-league-of-legends-korean-pc-bang-3479
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ove been in both (lived in one, visited thebother with a chinese tour because I speak chinese and that isnt suspicious at all). I prefer the north desu.

There are a lot of black people in the north too, and few whites. This is perfect.

Furthermore the blacks are the upper crust of society- highly educated and respected. Nothing like rachet blacks of the usa. Says a lot about western culture v non cucold eastern culture

no u,

go away and never come back.

Blacks in south korea are almost exclusively uncle tom marines who hang around itaewon and think that that is south korea. They eat propaganda and cant think for themselves. They cry about racism all the time, but go around calling the koreans gooks and things.

I got to take the train into and out of south kora from Beijing. This is because i have a secret prc passport that the western capatalist pigs know nothing about. I got to see all sorts of crak and didnt risk dying on that fucking ridiculously expensive flying sardine can death trap that is koreo air.

Go get 'em boys
youtu.be/WM-hiVoQugs

South Korea? More like a fucking fin

North Korea is the only legit Korea, at least they try to preserve the Korean Culture, the South is just an American puppet

This. South Korean girls have been tainted by white cock.

Northerners are the only pure ones left.

China will most likely get involved like in Vietnam.

이거 삭제하게 동무.

serious question for my korean frens

what sports are most popular there?

soccer, baseball

are korean baseball and s̶o̶c̶c̶e̶r football leagues any good? its like i know a few teams from almost every country but i dont think i've ever even heard the name of any korean team..

Kpop a shit

why cant you be a more liek Japanese?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ki-fATpXa00

fucking comfort women!

friendly reminder that 2017 will be year of Oh my girl.

youtu.be/LNZKqhXCv5c

>not posting Windy Day

>he listens to kpop

hopefully they are more talented than Twice because if its about looks just Sana BTFOs them all

photorealistic af

>tfw no momo to snuggle with

Imagine Jihyo in a tight tube top that barely holds in her massive breasts. She's looking into your eyes with those big round eyes of hers, and you yank down her tube top making her soft round tits spill out, bouncing all over the place. You cup her tits with your hands and sandwich your face between them then you start sucking on her big areolas making them perky and hard. Jihyo gets down on her knees and starts sucking you off while looking up at your face with her big expressive eyes

The DPRK is the only legitimate government of Korea.

Sorry southcucks.

l-lewd.

but i dont think her tits are big at all. probably the biggest in the group, but thats not saying much kek

Delete this. That was when she was fat

Imagine you're sitting in a chair in an empty room. You see the door open and Jennie Kim walks in. She immediately makes eye contact with you. She closes the door and leans her back against the door, just waiting and silently looking at you. She slowly walks toward you and brings her eyes three inches away from yours. She looks into your eyes, unblinking and expressionless, then puts a slender hand behind your neck and begins kissing you on the lips. She uses her tongue to peel your lips open and explores your mouth with her tongue. She pulls back and looks into your eyes again, calmly peering into your soul. Without breaking eye contact she slowly unzips your pants and pulls out your benis. Still looking into your eyes she softly strokes your erect benis while breathing into your ear

Both of these shitholes should be destroyed. It's time to unite Korea again under enlightened 天皇陛下 rule.

holy shit he's insane

>peel your lips open

Fuck off.

SK seems really comfy, I'd like to stay there for a while.

Korean also has the best alphabet

good post

At least they have the least retarded one of the three

this isnt even jap

communist shitstain kys

I was going to point that out too but decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they were making a joke

So just like all westerners in east Asia then.

Hey Twice fans, what does TT stand for and why is Twiceboy best girl?

what's the deal with Itaewon

CHING CHONG CHING CHING CHONG CHING

korea a comfy

Brood War.

Looks like a gun

League of Legends.

No

t. Kim Jong Un using a vpn that cost the entire years prodctivity of pyeongyang to buy

Fucking noobs, Overwatch is the most popular esport now
dotesports.com/league-of-legends/overwatch-league-of-legends-korean-pc-bang-3479

Foreignerville in Seoul, full of restaurants and bars with drunk Americans yelling and falling over. Basically the least Korean place you can get in Korea, and probably the shittiest

TT is an emoticon for crying, dunno who Twiceboy is