Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KNLDkZe1w04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So sorry

I was right about that kid all along

kiss my feet Sup Forums

>Rooney, a scorpio
>Rashford, a scorpio

All managers should put more emphasize on zodiacs honestly.

A shame he'll be back on the bench next game since Mourinho hates youth players

Hopefully he'll play Rash and Zlatan up top

>tap in
wow

After that 2nd half I'd bet on Mou starting Mkhitaryan and Rashford t b h

No one thought he was bad though

So he should replace Zlatan because he scored a tap in?

he a good boy

best young player in europe?

mourinho has to play him more. HAS TO.

BABY

FACED

ASSASSIN

best England prospect since Rooney

>fatass rooney gets to start and play over him every game and throws corners away

>rashford comes in literally with less than 10 minutes left and scores....

Rashford never starts

i don't know who he should replace but he needs to play more because when he came on he was bossing the thing

It was literally Rooney who created the chance and should get the credit

You stupid lard, didn't you see who assisted???

Except Rooney literally made the goal and won the game single-handedly.

I don't understand how he does it. He doesn't really have any skill he just runs in a straight line at defenders and watches them spill their spaghetti right infront of him.

Always rated him desu

Roy was a fucking idiot not playing him when he had so much momentum

>tfw scorpio

>I'd rather start Harry , have scored 1 goal in 10 games, Kane

English coaching

We are masterrace.

He should but I fear he won't. Mkhitaryan and Rashford should start instead of Rooney and Mata desu.

Why? They've won every game so far with them starting?

Yes, against relatively weak teams and not because of Rooney and Mata's contributions (except for this time game maybe).

I like Mata a lot but Mkhitaryan always does more in the 15-20 minutes playtime he gets each match than Mata does all match.

>tfw fucked up already before first match

No, Martial was really bad last 3 games, Rashford should start instead of him

That would work too

Man U wasted 90 seconds celebrating when about 2 minutes remained in the game. Is this common?

This. Especially Rashford for Martial, who has been very dissapointing in these 3 games. I was expecting him to break out, but he has been shet so far.

>muh meme take corners and freekicks striker

Yes

They went 4-4-2 at the end. Who do you think is gonna come on when they switch to that formation again?

The ref can add all of those 90 on if he chooses.

But the ref didn't add any time. Score with two minutes left, and the other team has to watch the celebration as time expires? Seems a little unfair?

That's on the ref.

It is but anyone who complains about it is accused of being a sore loser and the referees don't particularly give a fuck about enforcing rules if everyone is breaking them it's just like how everyone gets away with shirt pulling during corners

Most of that was getting the fans who had come down from the stands back in place after Rashford jumped on them

Why not just set the ball in the middle and begin play while the other team celebrates? Why waste half of all of stoppage time watching players slide around and jump into the stands?

no mate too busy checking moi instagramm

Again, its the ref's fucking discretion as to how much time was used up DURING extra time by time wasting/celebrations, and blow his whistle after that has happened.

The ref blowing on the dot of whatever added time he announced is retarded.

Everyone has to be in their own half to restart

It's retarded and one of the reasons American football is superior.

There should be about 10-15 minutes added time if it was done properly.

That's just the way football has always been played, so it's not about to change

As a result, games with none or almost no free kicks or throw-ins are way, way more draining, as there is actually play for close to the 90s. This is one of the fundamentals of tika-taka

>United win
>WE NEED TO CHANGE ALL THE RULES

lol it's a mental disorder m8

Is he the Ole Gunnar Solskjaer of our generation?

>late in august in 2016

Let me play you the song of my people.

youtu.be/KNLDkZe1w04

I hope you accept this

Under the current rules you can literally score and celebrate until the clock runs out. It just surprised me that there were no Hul players trying to get the game back on its way when they had a chance to

much better