ITT: Your personal 10/10s

ITT: Your personal 10/10s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JcmQONgXJM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4GrhUnaOWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw can't explain why this is my 10/10

Every song just speaks to me so well.

>ITT: Trash albums people pretend to like to seem unique on an anonymous image board

cool what's yours fag? lady gaga????

I know it's not a 10/10 but I really love this album.

Frances The Mute is better tbqh

this is one of the best blackened albums I'v ever heard and these guys are not even popular. they need more recognition

this too

I know it's not this like amazing versatile adventurous masterwork like SFTB is, but it's honestly not only my most listened to Swans record, but one of my most listened to records, period.

Damn, already giving it a 10? It just came out last year, but that's on you I guess. For sure one hell of a listen.

same thing with this tbqh

i'm a simple man that gives 10s to albums that have continuously blown my mind or albums that I've enjoyed profusely.
This is another one that I fucking love and probably won't stop loving (unless someone on Sup Forums tells me that the album is shit)

and pic related

10 fucking stars.

all of my tens are personal

It's (the) Shit

user, i have bad news for you.

Ys is well liked, but critics seem hesitant to give it a perfect score. For me it's the best thing since the turn of the century.

Tuxedomoon-Desire is so underrated.

6 Feet Beneath the Moon might not be perfect but deserves recognition.
Well yeah, but some are so universally liked that they might as well be """univesal""" 10s.
Like Pink Flag for me. I love it, and discovered it just by following links and references, but it's still loved by most rock music fans.

same

I only have two albums I'd consider 10s, and this is one.
>tfw have it on vinyl

fav track?

A shame I rarely see this album here anymore. At one point it felt like it was practically Sup Forums-core.

10/10 if you ask me

ugh so fucking good

everybody always gets rock hard for long season but this is by far their best album

I never really saw it posted that much. It got posted occasionally, but it was only ever big on /shugazi/ and they still talk about it often enough.

agreed tragically underrated album

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT HIT THE FUCKING BRAKES WITH BOTH FEET

coming from someone who loves joy division and UP itself to the bone, and knowing it is/was influential af, you can never give a 10 to unknown pleasures.

you can't compare the sheer fucking skills you need to have to build a 10/10 to the sloppiness coming from joy divison, even if intentional.

youtube.com/watch?v=3JcmQONgXJM

Nigga that shit's a 12

Am I really the first one to post a hip hop album

>Honor Killed The Samurai
>Cold Vein
>Atrocity Exhibition
Here's your (You)

This album is just absolutely stunning.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4GrhUnaOWA
You will never listen to anything like this shit, it's fucking perfect

what is this called?

Nana Grizol - Ruth

At least a decade ahead of its time.

Candy Claws - Ceres and Calypso in the Deep Time

Albums that take me a while to get into always become my favourites, and this album is no exception.

I thought this album was pretty boring, then again I only listened to it once.

Because yes.

this is underrated as shit

you're a fucking idiot

10/10

I honestly haven't stopped listening to it since it came out

>literally a thread for personal 10/10s
whatever makes a 10/10 to a certain person probably isn't going to align with the "skills" your personal 10s are going to have. I think its definitely more about how an album affects an individual rather than a massively acclaimed piece of art.

These too

It's been painful to watch Kevin try and fail to create something as perfect as this, but gosh darn it he keeps on trying

thanks steve

>personal