en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vejce_massacre
youtu.be/wukeupQk4eQ
youtu.be/ri4u_IpCvXE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gora_dialect
youtube.com/watch?v=_t3qOh03-X8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the masterrace edition.Only subhumans post in the other one

1st for romania x moldova

When we fought (owned) brits and french in ww1 no war crimes were reported.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pls don't ignore me

I found out I'm of Gorani origin. I can't speak anything Slavic but only Albanian and Turkish.

What do you think about me, fellow /balk/? What can you tell me of these people I come from but I have no idea about?

no need to release dacian anger my brother

thread needs moar moreta

vreau o prietenă (băiat) moldoveancă

Well peeps who accepted Islam are typically not accepted well by either side (example: pomaks), but that's alright, genetically that is the same population as everyone else.

They are Bulgarians and the EU parliament asked Albania to give Bulgarians in Albania official minority status.

Fuck the other thread

Merge mai bine "mascul"

battle of adrianople - turk commander of adrianople surrenders to the serbian army, bulgarian army immediately subjects the city to 3 day looting and killing spree

quote:
>After the surrender, large parts of the city, especially the houses of Muslims and Jews, were subjected to looting for three days. However, it is disputed who actually carried out the looting; some accounts accuse the Bulgarian army and other sources accuse the local Greek population.[11] The Turkish prisoners of war were badly treated and some of them killed.[11] According to the Carnegie report there were made two principal charges on the Bulgarians: they behaved with great cruelty and brutality toward the Ottoman prisoners of war; and the Bulgarian authorities permitted the pillaging of the property of Edirne's Turkish population for three days after the city's surrender.[12]

bulgarian occupation of serbia and kosovo

quote:
>I think I brought to light that the Bulgarians indusputably carried out bestiality most repugnant and of most inhumane nature. Barbarian attitude toward the cvilian population, male or female, old or young, torture, plunder, blackmail, brigandage, killings and sadism permeate the statements that we collected. We are especially stressing that nowhere was there even a trace of investigation. Bulgarians killed and tortured without merce whomever they wanted, whenever they wanted. They did all this not because they were challenged. They did it systematically and persistently throughout full three years. I am not saying that every crime was carried out by command, but I assert that organized mass killings took place and that this terror, as such was inspired by Bulgarians leaders and approved by the entire nation, with the clear goal of Bulgarization of the land by exterminating the population. The victims were even old people, unable to be soldiers, women, and children

REAL THREAD!!!
REAL THREAD!!!

REAL THREAD!!!
REAL THREAD!!!

IGNORE THIS ONE. THIS ONE WILL GET DELETED!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vejce_massacre
i would rather kill myself than be captured by shqips

da ai dreptate

Congrats fellow Bulgarian lmao

You are a rare full blooded Bulgarian bro (of the cuck kind)

and FUCK alb*nians, b*lgarians, cr*ats and m*cedonians

carrying on

bulgarian occupation of macedonian greece

quote:
>In this situation, a revolt broke out on 28 September 1941. With the guidance of the Macedonian politburo of the Communist Party of Greece,[2] it started in the city of Drama and quickly spread throughout the surrounding area. In Drama, Doxato, Choristi and many other towns and villages clashes broke out with the occupying forces. On 29 September, Bulgarian troops moved into Drama and the other rebellious cities to suppress the uprising and seized all men between 18 and 45. They were reported to have executed over 3,000 people in Drama alone. An estimated 15,000 Greeks were killed by Bulgaria's occupation army during the next few weeks and in the countryside entire villages were machine-gunned and looted.[3] Most of the members of the Macedonian politburo of the Communist Party of Greece were slaughtered by the Bulgarians, except for one member.

>The massacres precipitated an exodus of Greeks from the Bulgarian into the German occupation zone in Central Macedonia. Bulgarian reprisals continued after the suppression of the uprising, adding to the torrent of refugees. Villages were destroyed for sheltering “partisans” who were in fact only the survivors of villages previously destroyed. The terror and famine became so severe that the Athens government considered plans for evacuating the entire population to German-occupied Greece.[4] By late 1941, more than 100,000 Greeks had been expelled from the Bulgarian occupation zone.[5]

>tfw I thought I was an Albanian my entire life
>im slavic
>everything fades to black
>my entire world collapses
>my nationalism means nothing now

I have brown curly hair and brown eyes. Skin is pretty white. A-am I really Slavic?

>flowery language
What are you trying to prove, exactly? No one ever accused us of slaughtering civilians in modern times, like Serbs did.

No.

Montenegrini and ikibey in one thread,

>brown curly hair and brown eyes. Skin is pretty white
You could also be a vlach, to make things even more complicated.

>like Serbs did
topest of the keks

you are animals but of course accepting the truth is hard to you

>modern times
these things happened 60-70 years who, your grandma was still alive

Bak off.

Come home slav man

>curly hair
Shave that shit. NOW.DO IT NOW.

Bogdane, your girlfriend is a known whore.

>3 sources
>1 is considered unrelieable
>2nd is macedonian (very reliable i 100% belief this)
>3rd talks about some macos getting gunned down (happened on both sides kid it was a unstable region at the time, most reliable source of the three does not mention any other shit)

interesting

has montinigrini ever made a non autistic post

it is painful to actually read some of your posts
non people like you
are the reason
why the world is so bad

useless transit countries
useless people

How didn't you know before that you're Gorani?
Most of them I know speak the language and marry other Goranis.

prove me wrong

protip: you can't

The modern era started in the 19th century, dumbass.

Im pretty sure he is Ikibey just posting under a different name

your mistake was not naming it just /balk/

then it would be the real, true thread
but you fucked up

Idk.What religion are you?
Does your name start with R?Does your surname start with Ç?

Going to sleep. Thanks for reminding me that I'm the only """man""" in the six recorded generations of my family who was/is not a soldier, thus being a literally non-operator cuck

Everybody knows who the animal is, you god forsaken subhuman

youtu.be/wukeupQk4eQ

you dont want to realize how shit you actually are

Lmao I bet you're the cuck who talked about albanian expansionism here

I don't know if they are Bulgarian tho, they could be s*rbs it's kosovo

filter german flag overall for better experience

post pic

good night cuck LMAO

same

hope it will happen someday

what language do gorani even speak

At least I am not a mentally disabled shitskin alamanurk lol.

My father has green eyes. My brother has hazel eyes and straight hair. Some of my grandfathers have straight hair. We're overall a pretty tall family. I'd say we are... Dinaric but I have no idea. Maybe we're not really cucked by the Ottomans genetically? Is curly hair common in the Balkans (Well, Meds...)?

Mos ja qi ropt be vlla se Shqiptar me zemer jom

I like my hair. It's 3A loose curly and looks pretty good on me.

My family has moved into the nearby city and lived here for centuries now.

I'm a Deist/Atheist but I was born a Muslim. Family is pretty Muslim too. No, neither of them.

Not me sorry brate.

thats what you think you gypsy

The Gorani people speak South Slavic, a local dialect known as "Našinski" or "Goranski", which is part of a wider Torlakian dialect,[citation needed] spoken in Western Bulgaria, Southern Serbia and part of Macedonia. The Torlakian dialect is a transitional dialect of Bulgarian and Serbian whilst also sharing features with Macedonian. The Gorani speech is classified as an Old-Shtokavian dialect of Serbian (Old Serbian), the Prizren-Timok dialect. Bulgarian linguists classify the Gorani dialect as part of a Bulgarian dialectal area.[32]

that were criminals released from the prisons, which had paramillitary organization

but your military in every war committed the worst atrocities one can ever imagine. there were of course a few or no witnesses of that because you killed them all

Must watch for Bogdan, proud CCCC, losing wars and killing civilians, CCCC right

yea prob didnt happenn xd
they set themselfs on fire silly fyromians

Some post how the Gorani language sounds

>Is curly hair common in the Balkans
Not common, but present. I associate it with Jews and vlachs.

wait you're actually not meming? LMAO

kahit je?

Serbian soldier sharing a cigarrette with wounded Bulgarian soldier at Salonica front, WW1.

>you committed crimes but no witnesses left still I know you did
>we didnt do nuffin, siptars, croats and bosnians are lying

Serbs are the worst kind of people there are, god be my witness.

My family absolutely despises Slavs and we don't speak anything Slavic. Also, we're pretty anti-Jew so that's almost impossible lmao

Prizren.

Dumb s*rbshit you thought you were albanian LMAO

You're montenegrini turned shqipini hahahahah

based 2bh

Friendly reminder not to talk to shqips.

Yes yes bla bla bla
youtu.be/ri4u_IpCvXE

Some kind of mixture of serbo-bulgarian dialect.

I can understand it easier than Macedonian/Bulgarian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gora_dialect

In Albania we don't have Goranis. Never heard of them before.

cute

I'm not a Serb. My family hates Serbs.

They are actually pretty common in the Northeast, least according to Wikipedia.

Stop arguing with the s*rbshit

oh, it's from the torlakian dialect? that's bulgarian

as i said it's speculated that there were much more atrocities of bulgarian military than recorded, but your peanut sized gypsy brain has problems with reading comprehension, so i understand.

also we didn't killed 6 gorillion bosniaks or whatever, the most atrocities were done by KLA and mujahedins imported from saudi arabia

>hope it will happen someday

catholic church

i made the sign of the cross up down left right in here

how does this make you feel montinigrini

>prizren
Tusuz?

Jo.

Can some Make post that video of the captured Albanian UCK from the 2014 attacks that got beat so hard he started looking like an ayy lmao?

hmm

shits like you will lead to your sorry-ass country growing even smaller

God please make it happen
then I could call this moldovan (russian import) called Artyom that I know and tell him he's romanian now

Look at the serbs, known for committing countless crimes against civilians, genociding women and children as well as old people. But, its unsettling for them. They see themselves as good people, they want to be seen as good people. The eternal victim, pushed by its neighbors to trigger 183821938 wars in the region and one WW1. Never guilty of anything.

MUH 8 GORILLION INNOCENT BOSNIAKS
THEY WERE CIVILIANS TOTALLY

your gypsy brain can't see far from your nose so i understand why you're bluepilled faggot

Are you from Kosovo too?

I'd rather we got back Ismail, Cetatea Alba and northern Bucovina over Basarabia, honestly.

he was shot 8 times
and in close distance with pistol to make sure he is dead
he had a huge cut on his left leg
and 3 fingers were cut of his right hand
his wrist watch stoped on 18:12 but its unknown if it stoped from the explosion or he stoped it so he would want to tell us his death time

Yes

Doamne ajuta.

>Artyom
instant m-am gandit la seria metro

ignroe that autist, there is literally nothing wrong with slaughtering muslims, even if they're innocent civilians

but dont insult bulgaria

I dont care what is speculated you piece of shit. If crimes were committed then my sympathy would be for the victims and I wouldnt put the criminals on a tribune to cheer to them as heroes like you do.

dream on larping virgin faggot

i can beat your ass up but you're a pussy hiding behind monitor
it's not even worth to fight a bulgarian if i think for a bit. you're animals and should be treated like that

lying is a sin

you can confess to him

You're pretty much guaranteed to be Albanian desu

FYROMITES PLS RESPOND

>was not naming it just /balk/

I don't want /balk/. There is nothing I can talk about with a muslim.

come to brit

>serbijanci

youtube.com/watch?v=_t3qOh03-X8

Credo in Deum Patrem omnipotentem, Creatorem caeli et terrae,
et in Iesum Christum, Filium Eius unicum, Dominum nostrum,
qui conceptus est de Spiritu Sancto, natus ex Maria Virgine,
passus sub Pontio Pilato, crucifixus, mortuus, et sepultus,
descendit ad infernos, tertia die resurrexit a mortuis,
ascendit ad caelos, sedet ad dexteram Dei Patris omnipotentis,
inde venturus est iudicare vivos et mortuos.
Credo in Spiritum Sanctum,
sanctam Ecclesiam catholicam, sanctorum communionem,
remissionem peccatorum,
carnis resurrectionem,
vitam aeternam.
Amen.

you could share your favourite halal food recipes with muslims

Non Muslim here.
There's /ex-yu/ for you to go to.